剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
叫我的宝贝
a nigger.
黑鬼
Calling my baby that word.
叫我的宝贝那个词
I turned to that man and his child
我转向那个人和他的孩子
and I tell him what I tell him,
把我要对他说的话告诉了他
and the next thing I know,
接下来
the bus...
公交车
The next thing I know...
接下来我知道的是
You see,
你知道
I turned away from my job.
我没有做好我的本职工作
I turned away.
我没有做好
Well, this is a problem. Right.
这是个问题 对啊
You should suspend him immediately. Make that public.
你应该立即让他停职 把它公布于众
lt's just a start to distancing yourself from him in the press.
这只是个开始 让你和他在媒体下保持距离
Okay.
好的
Agree to cooperate fully with the D.A# s office
同意与地方检察官办公室通力合作
in case they decide to press charges.
以防他们决定起诉
Right.
好的
Now, this is gonna come back at us for sure.
现在 主动权肯定在我们这边
So, found a family that will consider taking Connor.
所以 我找到了一个愿意收养康纳的家庭
I told them about his mood, as you said,
就像你说的 我告诉了他们康纳的情绪
and, um, they seem to be up to the task.
而且 嗯 他们似乎可以胜任这个任务
Okay.
好的
So I'm scheduling a meeting for tomorrow morning.
那么我会把会议安排在明天早上
Thought you might want to be there.
我想你可能想去那儿
Okay.
好的
Uh, Alvin, do you have a second?
阿尔文 你有空吗
Uh, Co-Dependents Anonymous?
嗯 共同家属匿名协会
Right.
是的
Right. And Al-Anon.
对的 还有匿名戒酒者协会
One of them might be right for you.
其中一个可能适合你
lt's kind of offensive.
这有点无礼
Well, I didn't mean to offend you.
我不是故意要冒犯你的
No, it implies that I'm the one who has Fifty percent.
不 这意味着我是那个拥有 50%
What?
什么
You are 50 percent of any relationship.
你和任何人都有50%的关系
Well, okay. Thank you, Alvin, very much.
好吧 好的 谢谢你 阿尔文 非常感谢
Just think about it.
好好考虑一下
Thank you. Thanks a lot.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
for starting something that I didn't intend to finish.
开始了一件我没想完成的事情
I withheld certain information from you.
我向你隐瞒了一些信息
lf I'd asked you about Lulu, would you have told me the truth?
如果我问你露露的事 你会告诉我真♥相♥吗
I don't think so.
我想不会
Well, maybe that's what you're sorry for.
也许这就是你要道歉的地方
Maybe.
或许吧
Maybe.
或许
Did you get it?
你拿到了吗
I forgive you, man.
我原谅你了 伙计
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间来
lt's not my fault.
这不是我的错
lf they don't like me, it's not my fault.
如果他们不喜欢我 那不是我的错
Connor, you're gonna have to go with Mr. Johnson now.
康纳 你得跟约翰逊先生走了
Well, I guess they weren't up to the task, huh?
嗯 我想他们不能胜任这项工作 是吧
The foster couple?
寄养夫妇吗
That's an understatement.
这是一个保守的说法
How many times did he use the word ''darkie'' in that interview?
他在那次采访中使用了多少次“黑鬼”这个词
I counted six.
六次
And the other words? I mean, it was amazing.
其他的呢 我是说 太不可思议了
It was almost...
几乎是
I don't know. I don't know what that was like.
我不知道 我不知道那是什么感觉
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe there's a family out there for him
或许还是有家庭可以收养他的
once he gets counseling and therapy.
一旦他得到心理咨♥询♥和治疗
He won't change.
他不会改变的
No.
不会吧
Things probably aren't going to go so well for him.
对他来说事情的发展就可能不会那么顺利
That's an understatement.
那是保守的说法
Uh, I didn't know that you had a son.
我不知道你有个儿子
Yeah. His name's Cam.
是的 他叫小卡
Cam. How old is he?
小卡 他几岁了
He's ten.
十岁了
I didn't know that.
我不知道
You should meet him sometime.
你应该找个时间见见他
If I gotta go to jail Clim, you're not gonna go to jail.
如果我要去监狱 克利姆 你不会去监狱的
I don't know who's gonna look after my daughter and my mother.
我不知道谁会来照顾我的女儿和母亲
What you need to do is get yourself a lawyer as soon as you can.
你需要做的是尽快找个律师
If you can't amord one Right.
如果你找不到 那样就好了
I'll get one of those public defender men.
我会有公共辩护人的
Well, only if criminal charges are filed.
好吧 除非提交刑事诉讼
But right now you need to find a lawyer that'll represent you civilly.
是现在你需要找一位能够代表你的律师
Give that number a call. Ask for Louisa Archer.
给那个号♥码打个电♥话♥ 去找路易莎·阿切尔
She'll help get you started.
她会帮助你的
Probably don't stand much of a chance with a free lawyer against guys like you.
对于像你这样的人来说 免费律师跟你打交道没什么赢的机会
Daddy?
爸爸
Not now, sweetheart.
现在不行 甜心
There's something with Grandma. I think she needs you.
奶奶有点事 我想她需要你
Mmm, okay.
嗯 好的
Clim, good luck.
克利姆 祝你好运
Thanks.
谢谢
Son, I'm having a hard time with my breathing.
儿子 我呼吸很困难
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
lt's freezing out here.
外面太冷了
Oh.
哦
What's that?
那是什么
Just open it.
打开它
What is it?
是什么
lt's a certificate from the program.
这是项目的证书
A certificate? Yeah. I graduated.
一个证书吗 是的 我毕业了
Oh, I see. It's been 30 days.
哦 我明白了 已经30天了
Right.
对的
Well, congratulations on completing your program.
好吧 祝贺你完成了你的项目
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, Lulu, I was wondering about us.
露露 我在想我们的事
What about us? If we could try to just
我们怎么了 如果我们能试一试
Try? Right. Try.
试一试 是的 尝试一下
No.
不
Lulu...
露露
No.
不
Just try.
只是试一试
Because you have a certificate? Well, not just that.
因为你有了证书 不只是这样
That's just a piece of paper, Nick. Right.
那只是一张纸 尼克 是的
And it's only been 30 days.
而且才过了30天
Whew. That wind is really something.
唷 风太大了
You have your certificate.
你拿到了证书
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
嗯 是啊 是啊
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Mind if I sit?
我可以坐下吗
Thirty days. That's progress.
三十天了 这是一种进步
Progress.
进步
lt's amazing what you did--
你做的事太惊人了
finishing all those steps in so short a time.
在如此短的时间内完成所有这些步骤
You know, Alvin, to be honest with you--
你知道 阿尔文 跟你说实话
Nick, I've been through this before.
尼克 我以前也经历过这种事
And this-- this acceleration thing--
这个 这个加速的事情
Yeah?
是吗
ls crap.
是废话
Crap. Crap.
废话 废话
Because you just--
因为你只是
You have to surrender to the problem, Nick.
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表