剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Previously on The Guardian.
《法外情真》前情提要
So she's got a dream to model,
她有个作模特的梦想
I'm not gonna be the guy who kills it.
我不要作那个扼杀她梦想的人
Malcolm says i may have a career doing this...
马尔科姆说 这么做我也许能发展一番事业
Is this gonna to be a problem?
有什么问题吗
Not if you tell me everything is going on here.
你把这里都做什么告诉我 就没问题
Just pictures, sir.
就是拍照片而已 先生
Shall I wear this?
我要穿这个吗
This? Or nothing?
这个呢 还是什么都不♥穿♥
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
...Roy, hit my damn head...
是罗伊 我头撞了一下
Tring to steal your mother's jewelry...
准备偷你妈妈的首饰呢
How did Roy know about the jewelry?
罗伊是怎么知道有首饰的
You told him didn't you?
是你告诉他的 对不对
I'm so sorry...
真的很对不起
She's not missing dad, she ran away.
她不是失踪了 爸爸 她是离家出走
Who's Malcolm? The photographer.
谁是马尔科姆 那个摄影师
Mr. fallin, she's not here.
法林先生 她不在这儿
We found some pictures of women.
我们找到一些女人的照片
Child pornography Roey...
儿童色情片
how could you leave Shannon alone with this guy?
你怎么能让香农和这种人单独相处呢
It's my fault.
都是我的错
If I don't hear something by tomorrow... She'll be back.
如果明天还是没有消息的话 她会回来的
Oh... it's Laurie Solt.
是劳瑞·绍尔特来了
No, Dad. I'll... I'll talk to her. I'll talk to her.
别 我去跟她谈吧 我去
Shannon's missing.
香农不见了
She ran away. When?
她离家出走了 什么时候的事
Sometime this afternoon. Why didn't you call me?
今天下午的时候 为什么当时不给我打电♥话♥
Well, we called the police and...
额 我们报♥警♥了
I'll go to the office and get an attachment order.
我回办公室申请一下扣押令
The Sherims Department can start looking for her
谢利姆斯就可以在她成为
before she becomes a missing person.
失踪人口之前寻找她了
Great. Thanks, Laurie.
太好了 谢谢你 劳瑞
Okay. Bye. Appreciate it.
没事 再见 感谢
Hey.
嗨
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You all right?
你还好吗
A little dizzy.
我头有点昏
Why don't you sit down?
那你坐下呀
I gotta talk to Roy.
我得跟罗伊好好谈谈
What?
什么
I'm gonna need a ride.
我需要你送我过去
You're not giving him this money.
你不能把这些钱给他
I'm gonna do whatever I have to.
我别无选择
Okay. Let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Hey, guys.
两位好啊
I was actually just gonna call you... see if you heard anything.
我刚想打电♥话♥给你们问问你们有没有消息呢
What're you doing, Roy?
罗伊 你在做什么
Oh, I'm just taking some old crap to Goodwill.
我要把以前的东西捐给古德威尔慈善机构
This time of night?
这么晚了还出去吗
They got a drop-off box in the back.
他们在那后面有一个旧物回收箱
Where are you going, Roy?
你去哪里 罗伊
Those guys I owe, they keep threatening me.
我欠了别人钱 他们一直在威胁我
Now that they can't find Malcolm, it's all on my ass.
他们找不到马尔科姆就来找我的麻烦
You leaving town?
你要跑路了吗
I'm running outta time here, and I can't find the money.
他们给我的期限快到了 但是我没有办法还钱
Well, I want you to take me to them.
那你带我去见他们吧
No way. I show up there without that money,
绝对不行 如果我没有带钱过去
those guys are gonna break my... I'll pay. I'll pay.
这些人会打断我的 钱我来还 我还
All right.
那好吧
Stay here.
你们在这儿等我
I'll go find him.
我去找他
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
我没事
You used to play pool when you were younger.
你年轻的时候经常打台球
ln college, yeah.
上大学的时候 是啊
We oughta play sometime.
我们有的时候会一块玩
Malcolm already paid.
马尔科姆已经把钱还了
What? He already paid.
什么 他已经把钱还完了
I don't know how the hell he got the money.
我不知道他怎么弄到钱的
Yeah, you do.
不 你知道
Hey.
喂
Sorry to keep you waiting. That's all right.
不好意思久等了 没有关系
Why don't you come with me?
你跟我来吧
We have some information about Malcolm Reeves...
我们掌握了马尔科姆·里维斯的一些信息
We arrested Malcolm Reeves an hour ago.
我们在一个小时之前逮捕了马尔科姆·里维斯
Was Shannon with him?
香农当时和他在一起吗
Malcolm says Shannon showed up at his house this afternoon...
马尔科姆说今天下午香农去过他家
and he told her she wasn't allowed to be around him.
他告诉她 他不能和她待在一起
And he called a cab... sent her on her way.
接着他叫了一辆出租车送她离开了
Does he know where she is?
他知道香农现在哪儿吗
He's got a lawyer now. He's not talking anymore.
他的律师来了 他现在拒绝说话
This is Alison Scanlon. Hi.
这位是艾莉森·斯坎伦 你好
She's a Federal Agent that works with SAFE.
她是一名联邦特工 在帮SAFE做事
What's that? Sexual Assault Felony Enforcement.
什么是SAEF 就是性侵犯重罪执法
Alison came to town on the Candace Bleier case.
艾莉森来这里负责调查坎迪斯·布莱尔的案子
Who?
谁
Candace Bleier.
坎迪斯·布莱尔
The girl in the photos found in Malcolm Reeves' studio.
就是在马尔科姆·里维斯工作室照片里的女孩
I've been trying to find Candace for over a year.
我已经找了坎迪斯一年多了
Up until today, all that's surfaced is a few videos.
直到今天 我们掌握的资料还只是几段录像
You think Shannon might be with this girl?
你觉得香农可能和这个女孩在一块吗
lf Candace is still alive, it's a possibility.
如果坎迪斯还活着的话 就有可能
Mr. Fallin, just because Malcolm Reeves
法林先生 仅仅因为马尔科姆·里维斯
was in possession of photographs of Candace
有坎迪斯的照片
doesn't mean he took them
并不意味着他抓走了她们
and doesn't mean he's done anything to your foster child.
也不意味着他有做伤害您的养女的事
The man's a pornographer.
这个人是个拍色情片的
He came up with ten thousand dollars in one day.
他用一天的时间就拿到了1万美元
Now where do you think he got that money?
你觉得他的钱都是哪儿来的
Can you help us find Shannon?
你能帮我们找到香农吗
It's very hard. These people move around a lot.
很难 这些人都居无定所的
Operate out of warehouses and motels and homes.
一会儿在仓库 一会儿在汽车旅馆 一会儿又在家里了
Sometimes for days, sometimes just for hours.
有的时候会住几天 有的时候就待几个小时
Well, can you tell me it's not impossible to find her.
好吧 你能不能告诉我 还是有可能找到她的
They do have to sell their product.
他们得把他们的作品卖♥♥出去
That's one way to track them.
这是追踪他们的一个办法
Through encrypted codes they post on the Internet
通过他们在互联网或者当地报纸的背面
or in the back of local papers.
发布的加密代码
Wherever there are personal, escort, or massage ads, there may be leads.
如果看到了私人保镖或者按♥摩♥的广♥告♥ 可能就是线索了
Dad.
爸
Dad.
爸
Mr. Fallin.
法林先生
Dr. Levy.
利维医生
Your father has an abnormal opening between his middle and inner ear.
你父亲的中耳和内耳之间有个不正常的裂口
It's a result of the head injury he received a few days ago.
这是由于几年前的头部损伤引起的
Okay.
嗯
It, uh... has a fancy name-- Perilymph Fistula--
他有一个很棒的名字 叫外淋巴瘘
but all that means is that he has a balance disorder. Vertigo.
但是只是意味着他会有平衡的问题 站不稳
Okay. Now, we've admitted him for the night,
好的 现在我们需要他住在医院
but he'll need strict bed rest for at least a week.
但是在接下来的一周内 他必须要好好休息
Right. All right? No driving.
好的 好吗 不能开车
No straining or heavy lifting.
不能有压力 不能提重物
No sudden changes in air pressure.
周围大气压不能突然改变
Nick. Dad.
尼克 爸
They may have found her.
他们可能找到她了
Mr. Fallin, you need to stay in bed.
法林先生 你需要卧床休息
Where's that?
在哪里
Nothing. No?
没有 没有吗
No one saw anything.
没有人看到
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表