剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Daddy.
爸爸
ls she all right?
她还好吗
lt just started last night.
从昨晚开始就这样了
She should see a doctor.
她需要看医生
Well, the clinic shut down Iast year.
诊所去年就关了
You know, l represent the county hospital in the city.
你看 我是郡医院的代理人
You could go and take her to see Dr. Aaron Wasserman.
你可以带她去找亚伦·沃瑟曼医生
l'll write it down.
我把名字写下来
Use my name, OK?
记得报我的名字 好吗
Hey, man?
嘿 兄弟
Thank you.
谢谢你
For everything you've done for us.
感谢你为我们做的这一切
Stop it! Just--
停下
Hey!
嘿
You're going to threaten me with that,you better be prepared to use it!
你想威胁我 那你最好知道怎么用它
Get om my property!
从我的地盘儿上滚出去
l will turn my back to you,and you put that down!
我会转身走人的 你把棍子放下
Put it down, put it down.
把棍子放下 放下
Let's go.
我们走
Did you get him to sign?
拿到他的签名了吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢了
Thanks for coming.
感谢你能来
l know you didn't want to,
我知道你不想来的
but l really think that we should talk about things,
但是我觉得我们应该把事情
get it all out in the open.
好好地谈一谈
Well? Heh.
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
对 对
Right, because before l leave,l think that it would be nice
对 因为在我离开之前 我觉得我们应该
for us to have some kind of an ending.
能有一个好的结局
Or, you know, some kind of closure.
或者 你知道的 一些好的结果
Closure? Right.
结果 对
Nick.
尼克
Yeah.
我在
l'm sorry that l hurt you.
我很抱歉伤害了你
l want you to know that.
我想让你知道
lt was never my intention.
那不是我的本意
Do you want to come back to my place?
你想回我那儿去吗
What?
什么
You heard me.
你听到了
Heh. Nick--
嘿 尼克
Well, do you?
回去吗
Good morning.
早上好
Louisa Archer called for you three times.
路易莎·阿彻打了你三次电♥话♥
Also, a man named Paul Nystrom--
还有 一个叫保罗·奈斯特龙的男人
something about County Hospital not releasing his daughter.
说医院不肯放她女儿的事
He said you'd understand.
他说你知道这事
They won't let me take her out of here,
他们不让我带她离开这儿
and my car broke down in the parking lot,
而且我的车在停车场抛锚了
and l can't afford to spend the night in some motel.
我付不起去汽车旅馆住的钱
Just wait here a second.
在这儿等一会
Excuse me. Dr. Wasserman?
打扰一下 沃瑟曼医生
What's going on with Petra Nystrom?
佩特拉·奈斯特龙怎么了
Um, we did an ultrasound.
嗯 我们给她做个超声波
The fetus is microcephalic.Small-headed.
胎儿是畸形儿 小头的畸形儿
Probably blind, deaf,possibility of mental retardation.
有可能会瞎 会聋 也有可能智力障碍
Did you talk to him about this? Yeah.
你和她父亲说了吗 是的
This is why you want to keep her in here tonight?
这就是您今晚留她在这儿的原因
Petra's a strange case.
佩特拉是个特殊病例
Fluid in her lungs.
有液体在她的肺里
Looks like pulmonary edema.
看起来像是肺水肿
What would cause that?
你觉得是什么引起的
Could be a number of things.
有很多原因
Environmental?
环境因素
ln a girl this age,the chances are good.
这个年纪的女孩 很有可能
Her father wants to take her home tonight.
她父亲想今晚带她回家
That's a risk. But...
这很冒险 但
if he insists on taking her home,l can't stop him.
如果他坚持要带她回家 我也不会阻止
Have him get an AMA from the admitting nurse, sign it,
带他去护士那儿拿反对医疗建议的表格 签完字后
bring her back here tomorrow for tests.
明天再带她来做测试
All right.
好的
OK, you have to sign an Against Medical Advice release.
好了 你需要签一份反对医疗建议的声明
See the admitting nurse,then you can take her home.
看到那个护士了吧 然后你就可以带她回家了
OK, l'll sign it.
好的 我会签的
Uh, Mr. Fallin?
呃 法林先生
Do you know if there's any buses
你知道有没有什么公交
that go from Pittsburgh to Vernon?
可以从这儿到弗农吗
What the hell do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥的想干嘛
Mr. Pence,my name is Nicholas Fallin--
潘斯先生 我是尼古拉斯·法林
That colored girl told lies about my grandson.
那个女黑人在我孙子的事情上说谎了
She lied.
她说谎了
Mr. Pence, l'm here to offer you--
潘斯先生 我是来帮你的
She said he was drunk!
她说他喝醉了
Said the accident was his fault.
说那起事故是他的错
l know nothing about that situation.
关于那件事我什么都不知道
l'm here to talk to you about your property.
我来这儿是说关于你地♥产♥的事
That blackie walks on my property again,
那个黑鬼再对我地打主意
l'm going to put a bullet in her head.
我就拿子弹打爆她的头
Mr. Pence...
潘斯先生
my associate's name is Sadie Harper.
我搭档的名字叫塞迪·哈珀
Now, Mr. Hostetler is willing to negotiate.
现在 霍斯泰特勒先生愿意协商解决问题
l read the papers that girl left.
那女的走后我看了那些纸
Hostetler's a liar.He's always been a liar.
霍斯泰特勒是个骗子 他一直是个骗子
OK, just today, l can increase the offer to $30,000.
好 就今天 我可以把金额提高到3万美元
My grandson wasn't a drunk. He wasn't.
我孙子没有喝醉 他没有
Lived with me almost his whole life.
他几乎一辈子都和我生活在一起
A good kid.l'm sure he was.
一个好孩子 我确信他是的
53 years,l worked for Hostetler Coal.
我为霍斯泰特勒煤矿工作了53年
$30,000 is at least three times the value of this property, Mr. Pence.
3万美元是这个房♥子的3倍价格 潘斯先生
You know how many miners died down there over the years?
你知道这么多年以来有多少矿工死在那儿吗
lt's like going to war.
就像打仗一样
Working down there is no dimerent than going to war.
去下面工作与打仗没有区别
l appreciate your time.If you reconsider, that's my card.
感谢你抽时间听我说 如果你改变主意 那是我的名片
Thank you.
谢谢
The report said the fire is burning in Henderson Hills.
报告上说那场火灾是在亨德森的山上烧起来的
You can tell Phil Hostetler he's full of crap.
你可以告诉菲尔·霍斯泰特勒 他满嘴屁话
What's it going to take, Mr. Pence?
你想要多少 潘斯先生
Will you speak up?!
你大点儿声
What is it going to take?
你想要多少
$40,000!
4万美元
l can do that.
我可以做到
40,000?
4万美元
Sure.
当然
Just sign here.
就签这里
Fire's burning right under your feet, you know?
火就在你的脚底下烧着 知道吗
l can smell it.
我能闻到味道
Smoke comes up.
烟升起来了
lt's even worse over there in the cemetery.
墓地那边儿的情况就更糟了
Thank you, l appreciate it.
谢谢 很感谢
l'll process your check immediately.
我会立即处理你的支票
It's burning under your feet!
它就在你脚底下烧着
You tell him that.
你把话传给他
Mr. Hostetler coal fires release toxics, right?
霍斯泰特勒先生 煤火会释放毒气 是吗
Our position is, there's no evidence
我们认为没有证据
linking coal emissions with health problems.
表面煤炭的排放会影响健康问题
There have been no definitive studies.
目前还没有明确的研究
There's a family--they signed a release.
现在有一个签了条款的家庭
The daughter--her unborn child is sick.
那家的女儿 她的未出生的孩子病了
OK.
好吧
And the girl has pulmonary edema.
并且那女孩患了肺水肿
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表