剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
You think he's being truthful?
你认为他在说谎吗
Yes, I do.
是的
Good.
好吧
Dad, l, uh...
爸爸 我 呃
I want to give Jake my source credit for Sklar Chemical.
我想给杰克我在斯克拉化学公♥司♥的客户提成
Wh-- What do you mean?
什么 你是什么意思
Uh, and also MacKenzie Shipping
嗯 还有麦肯齐航运公♥司♥
and Johnson Technology.
约翰逊科技公♥司♥
Are you okay, son?
你还好吗 孩子
Yeah.
是的
There's some things that-- that I've done that, uh,
我做过一些事情 嗯
I'm sorry for.
对此我很抱歉
I've lied to you, and I've been unreliable and--
我对你撒了谎 我不太可靠 而且
and I've blamed you for some things that--
我把一些事情归咎于你
that you probably didn't do.
你可能都没有做的事情
What the hell, son?
怎么了 孩子
Oh, just read it, please.
哦 请看一下
lt's an apology.
这是道歉
As long as we're apologizing, l--
只要我们道歉 我
I'd like to say I'm sorry.
我想说对不起
What for?
为了什么
Whatever the hell I've done.
对于我所做的一切
Oh.
哦
Well, Pat Hagerty's here.
好吧 帕特·哈格蒂在这里
We better give him a briefing.
我们最好给他做一个简报
Connor?
康纳
Hi, I'm Louisa Archer.
你好 我是路易莎·阿切尔
I'll be your lawyer. You want to come with me?
我会成为你的律师 你想和我一起去吗
How's the shelter?
收♥容♥所♥怎么样
It sucks.
它糟透了
I don't understand why I couldn't just stay with Dell.
我不明白为什么我不能和戴尔在一起
ln here.
在这里
Well, your, uh-- your social worker, Suzanne--
好吧 你的 呃 你的社工 苏珊娜
she-- she, um--
她 她 嗯
she found a-- a-- a nice foster family for you
她为你找到了一个很好的寄养家庭
that's in your neighborhood so you can stay in your school.
在你家附近 所以你可以留在你的学校
And, uh, they actually have another foster child.
而且 呃 他们实际上有另一个养子
His name's Jeremy. He's about your age.
他的名字是杰里米 他和你年纪相当
So?
所以呢
So, we're gonna go to court now,
所以 我们现在要去法♥院♥了
and we're gonna make the placement official.
我们要作出正式安置决定
Come on. We're gonna be late.
快一点 我们要迟到了
Hey, wait for me.
嘿 等一等我
See you later. Bye, Cam.
再见 再见 小卡
Hey, uh, my name is Nick.
嘿 我是尼克
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You're Suzanne's son, right?
你是苏珊娜的儿子 对吧
Yeah. Cam.
是的 小卡
Right. Um, do you know if your mom's home?
是的 嗯 你知道你妈妈在家吗
Uh, she left for work early today.
她今天很早就去上班了
Okay. No school today?
好吧 今天不上学吗
Snow day. I'll tell her you stopped by.
下雪了 我会告诉她你来过的
All right.
好的
Uh, Cam, um,
呃 小卡 呃
last night, when I was talking to your mom, uh...
昨晚 当我和你妈妈说话的时候
You hurt my mom's feelings pretty bad. She cried for, like, an hour.
你伤了我妈妈的心 她哭了快一个小时
Right.
是啊
Well, if last night, l-- I did anything that upset you,
好吧 如果昨晚我做了什么让你不高兴的事
I just want you to know that, you know,
我只是想让你知道
if there's anything that I can do, uh...
如果有什么我能做的 呃
Or just know I'm sorry.
或是知道我很抱歉
Okay, man.
好的
You know, just because you're going to live with the Heatons
你知道 因为你要生活和希顿一家人生活
doesn't mean that we still won't help you.
这并不意味着我们以后不帮你了
We're gonna come visit you once a month,
我们会每个月来看你一次
and if there are things that you need, we'll help you get them, okay?
如果你需要什么 我们会帮你的 好吗
Oh, here she is.
哦 她来了
Hi.
你好
Connor, this is Mr. and Mrs. Heaton.
康纳 这是希顿先生和夫人
This is Connor.
这是康纳
Miss Pell.
佩尔小姐
The Heatons have been foster parents for over five years.
希顿夫妇成为养父母已经超过五年了
They've done a remarkably good job with their three other children.
他们和另外三个孩子相处得非常好
Okay. Miss Archer?
好的 阿切尔小姐吗
I think it's a terrific placement.
我觉得这个安排很好
Connor, how do you feel about this?
康纳 你觉得怎么样
I ain't living with a nigger.
我不跟黑鬼住在一起
His father just died. I know that.
他的父亲刚刚去世 我知道
He-- He's just having a really hard time, and he wants to be with his family.
他 他只是经历了一段非常艰难的时期 他想和他的家人在一起
Right. Well,
好吧 好吧
obviously we cannot place Connor with the Heatons.
很明显我们不能让康纳和希顿夫妇住在一起
Right.
对
But, also, Judge Damsen, I mean, given his, uh--
但是 达姆森法官 我是说 考虑到他的
His what, Miss Archer?
考虑他的什么 阿切尔小姐
His mood.
他的情绪
Uh, keeping him in a group shelter with, uh--
呃 把他留在集体收♥容♥所♥里 呃
With black kids?
和黑人孩子在一起
It might not work out so well.
这可能不会很好
He'll remain at the Allegheny Boys Home.
他还是会在阿勒格尼男孩之家
I will order counseling and therapy.
我将安排心理咨♥询♥和治疗
Thank you, ladies.
谢谢你 女士
Okay, well, I won't be able to find
好吧 我可能找不到
a group home for Connor without minority kids.
一个适合康纳的家庭
Well, I'm sure you'll do your best.
嗯 我相信你会尽力的
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I've apologized to you, Lulu.
我已经向你道歉了 露露
Right?
是吗
I would like for this to stop.
我希望停止这一切
What?
什么
He never told me that you were pregnant.
他从没告诉我你怀孕了
You knew I was living with him. I did. So did he.
你知道我和他住在一起 我知道 他也是
Well, I just would never do something like that.
好吧 我绝对不会做那种事
I'm not like that. Lulu, l-- I'm a mom.
我不是那样的人 露露 我 我是一个母亲
lf I'd known that you were pregnant--
如果我知道你怀孕了
You know, I don't understand you. You knew that we were living together.
我不明白你的意思 你知道我们住在一起
The fact that I'm pregnant-- why does that make a difference?
我怀孕了 这有什么关系
It does. I mean, l-- I thought he liked me.
有关系 我是说 我以为他喜欢我
I thought I had a chance.
我以为我有机会
Hey, man. She's still not here.
你好 她还没有回来
Okay.
好吧
I'll tell her you're looking for her. All right.
我会告诉她你在找她 好的
Oh. Hey.
哦 嘿
I was thinking about what you said earlier.
我在想你之前说的话
Right.
对
About if there was anything you could do for me.
如果可以 你说你能为我做点什么
Yeah?
是的
It had a pearl in it.
它里面有颗珍珠
So?
所以
My dad gave it to her,
这是我爸爸给她的
and Valentine's Day is coming up,
情人节就要到了
and I wanted to give it to my mom,
我想把它给我妈妈
but I don't have the money to fix it or buy a new pearl.
但我没有钱修理它或买♥♥颗新珍珠
You know?
你明白吗
Yeah.
是的
So, you said if there was anything you could do...
所以你说如果你能做点什么
Hey. You alone?
嗨 你一个人吗
I was. Pizza's probably cold.
是的 披萨可能凉了
I'll put it in the oven.
我会把它放进烤箱里的
I have not slept for two days.
我已经两天没睡觉了
Can't sleep. Cannot sleep.
睡不着 没有办法睡着
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表