剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
是啊
And now she has the money to take care of him.
她现在有照顾特伦斯的钱了
Right.
是
So l don't know if l can take this baby from her,
所以如果她不想给我们的话 我不知道
if she doesn't want to give him to us.
我能不能从她身边抢走这个孩子
Ria.
利雅
l can't do it.
我做不到
l can't take this baby
我不能要这个孩子
if she doesn't want to give him to us.
如果她不想给我们的话
Look, let's just meet with the judge
在我们做决定之前
first before you decide anything. Okay?
我们先去法庭听听法官怎么说 好吗
l was so stupid. l made a fool of myself.
我太蠢了 我看起来就像个傻♥逼♥一样
No, you didn't. You were great.
没有 你没有 你刚才很棒
l, uh-- l talked to your parents.
我跟你的父母谈过了
We scheduled a meeting tomorrow morning.
我们安排了明天早上开个会
Ten o'clock. My office.
十点钟 在我的办公室
Tomorrow morning. Right.
明天早上吗 对
Now, if you can make the meeting, l mean, if you can be straight.
如果你能来的话 如果你下定决心了
Right.
嗯
Then, they'll discuss the possibility of you going home.
那么 我们将会一起讨论让你回家这件事
Okay.
好的
So this is great news. It's a great start.
这是个好消息 是个非常不错的开始
They seemed into it?
他们看起来愿意吗
Yeah, they did. They did.
是的 看起来原因的
Uh, so--
所以
you know, if you're gonna have trouble getting to the meeting, uh--
如果你明天赶过来不方便的话
there's a shelter on Stanwix. You can stay there tonight.
斯坦威克斯有一个收♥容♥所♥ 你今晚可待在哪儿
No. l'd rather not.
不 我不去
Tomorrow morning. Ten o'clock.
明天早上十点
l'll be there this time.
这次我会去的
You better.
你最好可以
Mr. and Mrs. Lewicki, are you saying
刘易克先生 刘易克太太 你们是说
you will not finalize the adoption tomorrow?
你们明天放弃收养了吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Okay.
好的
The child will remain under the jurisdiction of this court.
孩子会暂时归法♥院♥管辖
Mrs. Kempf, there will be a shelter hearing on Monday,
肯普夫太太 周一会举♥行♥
regarding your becoming a foster parent to your own child.
你收养你的亲生孩子的听证会
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You understand, all of you,
你们大家明白吗
this is a highly unusual situation.
这是一个非常特殊的案子
But, the Lewickis said they'll give him back.
但是刘易克夫妇答应会归还孩子
And l have some money now.
我现在也有些钱
So...
所以
Shannon.
香农
Hi.
嗨
l thought maybe we should talk.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
Why?
为什么
Your dad wants to adopt me.
你♥爸♥爸想要收养我
Uh, l heard.
我听说了
And, l want him to and my dad agreed,
我也想这样 我爸爸也答应了
so it's gonna happen.
所以 就这么决定了
Okay.
好吧
And l'm real excited.
我很兴奋
But then l started thinking about you.
然后我想到了你
'Bout me?
我怎么了
And l started to think you might be feeling kind of...
我在想 你会不会有点
jealous.
嫉妒
Right.
哦
Well, uh--
好吧
l'm not jealous.
我不会嫉妒
l just want to know if you're okay with all of this?
我只是想知道你介不介意
Are you?
你介意吗
l'm fine.
我没事
Yeah, this is Nick.
你好 我是尼克
Beer, please. l'll have the same. Thanks.
请给我来杯啤酒 我一样
Love in this world that is a hard thing for a man like me to find.
像我这样的男人 很难找到真爱
Well, l think we all struggle with that particular little deal.
我觉得我们都在努力寻找真爱
So l thought about what you said.
我考虑了下你说的建议
And at first l thought you were right.
一开始的时候 我觉得你说得对
Opportunities are what my little girl should have.
我女儿需要很多机会
Then, you know, l started thinking, l love my girl.
然后 我仔细想了想 我爱我的女儿
And she loves me.
她也爱我
And that love deserves an opportunity, as well.
这份爱值得她给我一次机会
So what l decided to do
所以我决定
is establish myself here in town and l'm gonna do my best to see
在这个城市建立自己的家庭
if l can set up some kinda life here.
我会尽自己最大的努力 看看自己能不能成功
l'm, uh-- not real sure what-- what you're saying.
我有点不太明白
Mr. Fallin, don't think of this as a competition, please.
法林先生 请不要把这个当成一次竞争
lt's not that.
这不是竞争
Hey, Nick.
嗨 尼克
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
l hope you don't mind l'm up here.
希望你不要介意我过来了
No, it's--
不 这
Got a job.
我找到工作了
Henry's Burger House.
亨利汉堡屋
Great.
太好了
Start next week. Minimum wage plus tips.
下周开始上班 最低工资加小费
Congratulations.
恭喜你
l just wanted to, you know,
我想来
thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, well, you could've waited till tomorrow.
你可以等明天再来
l was thinking, now that l got this job
我在想 既然我现在找到了工作
and the whole school thing's working out--
学校的事情也很顺利
Right.
是
l was thinking maybe l'd, uh--
我在想 我是不是可以
l tell Cindy the truth about who l am.
告诉辛迪事情的真♥相♥
D'you think l should do that?
你觉得我应该说吗
Yeah, l guess. Whatever.
可以吧 随便你
Okay. Then l'm gonna do that.
那我就去做了
Wish me luck?
祝我好运吗
Good luck.
祝你好运
You going out this way?
你也走这边吗
l'll come.
我也走这边
Hey, honey. Hey.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨
Want something to drink?
要喝点东西吗
Sweetheart, about the adoption.
亲爱的 关于收养的事
Yeah?
怎么了
Your father changed his mind.
你♥爸♥爸改变主意了
He's, uh-- he's not willing to give his consent.
他不同意了
What's that mean?
什么意思
Well, you'll--
那么 你
you'd still be living here.
你还是会住在这里
You said you were going to adopt me.
你说过你会收养我的
l know. l want to, honey.
我知道 我也想 亲爱的
You said it.
你说过的
l already told my friends.
我都已经告诉我的朋友了
Shannon--
香农
Tell my dad that he's not my dad anymore.
告诉我爸 他再也不是我爸了
You tell him that.
你去跟他说
lt's not that simple, okay?
没那么容易的 好吗
That would have to play itself out in court and l, uh--
需要法庭的认可的 但是我
But, that's good 'cause you're, like, this great lawyer, so you could win.
但是 那很棒啊 你是个很了不起的律师 你可以赢的
Yeah.
嗯
You can win, Burton.
你可以赢的 伯顿
l called Cindy. Told her the truth.
我打给辛迪了 告诉她真♥相♥了
Took her out to dinner.
我带她出去吃晚饭
And like you seemed to think l should do, l told her.
就想你认为的那样 我应该告诉她
Yeah. About not really going to CMU.
关于没有去卡内基·梅隆念书
The fact that, in reality, l know crap about computers in general.
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表