剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
l'm really sorry, Taliek, but the Third Circuit denied our appeal.
我很抱歉 塔利克 这是法庭第三次驳回我们的上诉了
But you can't give up hope.
但是你一定不要放弃
l've filed some papers with the Supreme Court.
我已经向最高法♥院♥递交了一些材料
Hopefully they'll agree to hear our case.
希望他们能同意审理我们的案子
Do you know how they do it?
你知道他们是怎么做的吗
What?
什么
How they kill me?
他们怎么杀死我
lt's an injection.
靠注射
They put me in a diaper because sometimes when the drugs hit you,
当毒瘾犯了的时候 他们会给我换上尿布
you lose control of your functions.
因为你会失去对全身功能的控制
Taliek.
塔利克
Then they strap me down.
然后他们会把我绑起来
They give me three shots.
他们给我三针
First one's supposed to make me sleep.
第一针应该是让我睡着
The second one's supposed to stop me from breathing.
第二针应该是不让我呼吸
And the last one's supposed to shut down my heart,
最后一个应该是让我的心脏停工
stop it from pumping.
让它停止跳动
l heard sometimes the first shot doesn't even work.
我听说有的时候第一针甚至不会起效果
So you lie there.
所以你就躺在那
You just lie there and...
就只能躺在那
You want to breathe...
你想想要呼吸
but you can't move...
但是你动不了
and you can feel your heart stopping.
之后你能感觉到你的心脏停止
You can feel it, man.
你能感觉到的
They say it's the worst pain in the world.
他们说这是世界上最痛苦的了
To everybody watching, it looks like you're just lying there.
对于看着的人来说 你就只是躺在那里
But you can feel it.
但是你能感觉到
You can feel yourself dying.
你能感觉到自己慢慢死亡
You wanted to see me?
你叫我来吗
Yeah, come on in.
是啊 进来吧
Listen, are you through with that LSP?
听着 你会LSP吗
Just about.
一点点吧
Are you gonna have some kind of a form or something
那你会某种形式或者东西
to show these guys in time for the meeting?
能实时向别人展示会议吗
Yeah, l will.
是的 我会
Well, we got four votes. They got four.
好吧 我们有四票 他们也有四票
l think it's gonna come down to Landsburg.
我觉得最后就看兰德斯堡了
l guess you're gonna have to convince him right in the room.
我觉得你需要就在会议室说服他
Okay.
好的
Nicholas, um, l meant what l said. If they vote you out, l'm--
尼古拉斯 嗯 我认真的 如果他们把你投出去 我就
Please. Please, don't do that.
别 别 不要这样
Well, that's the way l feel, son.
好吧 儿子 这就是我想的
No one here has a problem with you. It's me. It's always been me.
这没有人对你有意见 是我 一直都是因为我
No. l meant what l said.
不 我是认真的
l'm asking you. If they vote me out, then you stay.
我求你 如果他们把我投出去了 你要留下来
The meeting's at 4.
会议四点开始
Nick.
尼克
Nick.
尼克
l just wanted to say thank you.
我就是想跟你说谢谢
l know you talked to Kate last night.
我知道昨晚你跟凯特聊过了
Don't thank me.
不用谢我
Well, l mean you could've l wouldn't.
好吧 我的意思是你本可以 我不会的
l knew that.
我知道
She said you've changed. l hope that's true.
她说你变了 我希望是真的
l have changed. Kate's got nothing to worry about.
我已经变回来了 凯特什么都不需要担心了
Well, truth be told, l think l liked you a little better before.
好吧 说实话 我以前更喜欢你一点
Nick, uh, l'm not changing my vote today.
尼克 呃 今天我不会改变我的投票
l figured that.
我知道了
Gone over all my clients, l filed the closed cases,
检查了所有当事人信息 我都提交了结案
transferred the active ones to the other lawyers.
没做完的转给了其他律师
Okay. Well, this is for your probation officer.
好吧 这个是给你的缓刑官的
You still have 20 minutes, though.
你还有20分钟
Well, l'm stopping off at the Manko Centeron the way back to work.
好吧 在回去的路上我需要去曼科中心 这样时间就够了
l have to drop something off.
我得去送点东西
Nick, l was kidding.
尼克 我开玩笑呢
l gotta sign this.
我得签一下这个
Well, l guess that's it.
好吧 应该就这样了
Congratulations. You're done.
恭喜你 你全做完了
Thank you.
谢谢
You think things are gonna be different now?
你认为现在情况有改变了吗
Yeah.
是吧
Things are gonna be better, Lulu.
一切都更好了 露露
This is only gonna make things better.
这只会让一切变得更好
What time is your meeting?
你的会什么时候开始
4.
四点
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
The Supreme Court refused to grant Cert.
最高法♥院♥拒绝了我们的提议
They won't hear our case.
他们不会管我们的案子了
So, l've contacted the Board of Pardons for a hearing.
所以 我已经联♥系♥了赦免委员会准备听证会
You think that'll work? It might. It could.
你觉得这样会有用吗 可能会 会有用的
Let's just let it be.
我们顺其自然吧
Taliek--
塔利克
Look, l can't do this anymore. Firing lawyers, filing appeals.
听着 我真的是受不了了 解雇律师 再上诉
Look, all these things just delay what we all know is gonna happen.
这所有的事情只不过是在拖延一个我们都知道的结果
Don't walk out on me, Taliek.
别把我晾在这 塔利克
Look, l can't get my hopes up for nothing.
听着 我不能在这种没结果的事上投希望
Don't walk out on me!
别让我一个人努力
There isn't a day that goes by that l don't miss my friend James!
在过去的日子里 我没有一天不在想念我的朋友詹姆斯
He was a good man, Taliek.
他是个好人 塔利克
Smart. Funny.
聪明 又幽默
There's not a day that goes by that l don't struggle with the pain that you caused!
我没有一天不在你造成的痛苦里挣扎
What l'm saying...
但我想说的是
is James' death doesn't need to cause any more pain than it already has.
詹姆斯的死并不需要造成比现在更多的痛苦
So please...
所以拜托
don't walk out on me.
别让我自己一个人努力
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey.
嘿
Mr. Fallin.
法林先生
l brought you something.
我给你带了些东西
They're calling her Lila.
他们叫她莉拉
Lila?
莉拉
That's your baby girl.
你的孩子
Lila.
莉拉
Hey, Mr. Fallin, just so you know,
嘿 法林先生 如你所知
l didn't rape that girl.
我没有强♥奸♥那个女孩
And you gonna see that l didn't rape her.
你早晚会发现我没有强♥奸♥她
How you doing, Chris?
过得怎么样 克里斯
Better.
好点了
l'm better now.
比之前好点了
You doing better? l'm better.
你好点了吗 我好点了
Why is that?
怎么回事
l'm better now, Mr. Fallin.
我感觉好点了 法林先生
Hey, yo. This is Lila. This is my daughter.
嘿 兄弟们 这是莉拉 是我的女儿
Man, this is-- Look at that!
哥们 这是 看
Give me my picture back.
把照片还给我
What did you do for that guy?
你为那个家伙做什么了
Oh, he's just a client.
哦 他只是一个当事人
Give me the picture back.
把照片还给我
Listen, l'm gonna...
听着 我
l'm gonna write down a number.
我给你写一个电♥话♥
lf you need anything, you call me,
如果你以后任何事情 给我打电♥话♥
and l'll make sure you get a very good lawyer.
而且我也会保证你能有一个很好的律师的
l don't need anything from you, Mr. Fallin.
我不需要你的任何东西 法林先生
Yo, check it out. This is really Kevin's kid, man.
嘿 你确定一下 这真的是凯文的孩子吗
Yeah, it is.
是 是他的孩子
l told you! This is my daughter right here!
都跟你说了 这就是我的女儿
lt's time for you to leave.
你该走了
Where were you?
你去哪了
l'm sorry.
很抱歉
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表