剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Okay. Well, thank you.
好的 那好吧 谢谢
Uh... would you... would you give me a call if you hear anything at all?
呃 如果你有她的任何消息 可不可以给我回个电♥话♥
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Where does she hang out?
她经常去哪逛
I don't know. The mall... I don't know.
我不知道 商场 我真不知道
Well, I can just jump in the car and...
好吧 我可以开着车然后
Hello.
你好
Yes.
是的
Oh, no, no, no. I'll be right over.
哦 不 不 不 我马上就到
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
The police found Roy.
警♥察♥找到罗伊了
He says he has some information about Shannon.
他说他有香农的消息
Thanks.
谢谢
Roy wants to make a deal.
罗伊想做一个交易
To help find his own daughter?
来帮他找到他的亲身女儿吗
He wants to make a deal.
他想做个交易
He will plea down to a misdemeanor? Right.
他会请求减刑吗 是的
And the DA's gonna go for that?
地方检察官会同意吗
lf I approve. I'm the victim, so...
如果我同意的话 毕竟我是受害者 所以
You're not doing that.
你别同意
He can help me find Shannon.
他会帮我找到香农
You can't just let this guy off.
你不能就这样放过这个混♥蛋♥
Nicholas, he says he has information.
尼古拉斯 他说他有消息
Shannon ran away because of what she did to you.
香农离家出走是因为她对你做的事
Now think about it.
先想想这个吧
She's not missing, Dad. She ran away.
她不是丢了 爸爸 她只是离家出走
She will be back the moment she wants something more from you.
当她想再跟你要什么的时候 她自然就会回来
Listen, Nick, if you don't want to help, I don't want you here. Okay?
听着 尼克 如果你不想帮忙 那就别在这捣乱 好吗
All right. Go home.
好了 回家去吧
She's with Malcolm.
她和马尔科姆在一起
Malcolm? The photographer.
马尔科姆 那个摄影师吗
How do you know that? Shannon called me.
你怎么知道的 香农给我打电♥话♥了
She says she was in trouble.
她说她现在有困难
She, uh... she said you didn't want her anymore.
她 呃 她说你不想要她了
I never said anything like that.
我从来没有说过这样的话
I tried to find her, but they picked me up before I could get to Malcolm's place.
我想去找她 但是我还没到马尔科姆家 他们就把我抓起来了
Mr. Fallin.
法林先生
She's not here.
她不在这
Well, what does that mean?
什么意思
We found some things inside... pictures of women.
我们在里面找到了些别的东西 一些女人的照片
Most of it's just your garden variety adult stuff.
大多数都是成人的东西
But we did find some photos that disturbed us-- young kids.
但是我们也的确找到了让我们不安的东西 小孩子的照片
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Any of those Shannon?
有香农的吗
No. No.
不 没有
Just go home.
先回家吧
We'll call you if we hear anything.
有其他消息我们会再通知你
Yeah.
好的
You'll... you'll call me if you hear anything?
有其他消息你们会通知我吗
We'll call you.
我们会的
Mr. Fallin.
法林先生
The police went through Malcolm's studio.
警♥察♥搜查马尔科姆的摄影棚
Found a lot of pictures of young girls.
找到了很多小女孩的照片
Child pornography, Roy.
儿童色情照片 罗伊
How could you leave her alone with that kind of--
你怎么能把她单独扔给这样一个
You think I had any idea that was going on?
你以为我会料想到事情会发生成这样吗
You introduced them.
你介绍的他们
I wasn't the one who made her feel like a piece of crap.
我不是那个让她觉得自己是一个垃圾的人
You just have to let me know everything you know about Malcolm.
你现在只需要让我知道关于马尔科姆的一切
We were in business together.
我们之前一起做生意
He told me about this shipment of makeup,
他跟我提到了这些化妆品
so we borrowed some money from some guys,
所以我们从一些人哪里借了钱
and we can't pay them back.
之后我们又还不起
That's why you broke in my house?
这就是你闯进我家的原因吗
I needed the money.
我需要钱
Do you think she's safe with him?
你认为他们在一起安全吗
Malcolm's not gonna hurt her.
马尔科姆不会伤害她的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
'Cause he kinda likes her.
因为他有点喜欢她
What?
什么
Malcolm likes her, Mr. Fallin.
马尔科姆喜欢她 法林先生
She's thirteen years old.
她才十三岁
Maybe in your world, thirteen's just a kid.
也许在你的世界里 13岁还是一个孩子
ln ours... I mean, Shannon's mom was fifteen when I met her.
但是在我们的世界 我的意思是 香农的妈妈15岁时我们认识了
She was sixteen when she had Shannon.
她16岁的时候我们有了香农
So... Malcolm needs money and... sells child pornography,
所以 马尔科姆需要钱 然后 卖♥♥儿童色情片
and he's alone with Shannon, huh?
现在他跟香农单独在一起 是吧
I don't care what world you're from, Roy.
我不关心你来自于哪个世界 罗伊
This is not good.
实在太糟糕了
You say you want Philip in your home.
你说你想要收养菲利普
We just want another chance, Your Honor. We didn't know.
我们只是希望能再有一次机会 法官大人 我们之前不知道
I just want another chance.
我只是希望能再有一次机会
Ms. Solt, what's your position?
索尔特女士 你怎么看
I think there aren't many good placements for a kid like Philip.
我认为已经没有给像菲利普这样的孩子提供的好地方了
That's not the greatest recommendation.
这并不是最好的建议
I'm just being realistic.
我只是就事论事
Mr. Fallin?
法林先生呢
Mrs. O'Rourke, uh, accused Philip of abusing their baby,
奥罗克太太 呃 指责菲利普伤害他们的孩子
then she abused Philip.
然后她虐待菲利普
Before we left the hospital with the baby,
在我们带着孩子出院之前
a nurse came to talk to us, and she mentioned post-partum depression,
一个护士过来跟我们提到了产后抑郁症
but amongst a whole list of other things.
但是在所有的事情中
That was the first time I'd ever heard of it before, so how were we to know?
那是我第一次听说它 那我们之前又怎么会知道
Mr. O'Rourke, when is your wife due to be released?
奥罗克先生 你的太太什么时候出院
ln two weeks.
两周之后
Got a letter here from her doctor explaining everything.
这有一封她医生的解释说明书
I just want to get her medications right, that's all.
我只是想给她正确的药物治疗 就这样
lf Philip wishes to return to the O'Rourkes, he can.
如果菲利普想回到奥罗克家 那他就可以
But it's up to Philip.
但是由菲利普决定
Photocopy this page and then just this page,
复印这一页 之后还有这一页
and when you're done, if you could bring it to my office.
弄好之后 麻烦拿到我的办公室
Nick. Thanks.
尼克 谢谢
Can I talk to you for a sec? Sure.
我能跟你聊一会吗 当然可以
It's about Emily Bernsley.
是关于艾米丽的
l, uh... called William·Kirk today,
我 呃 今天给威廉·柯克打电♥话♥了
just to say what a great job she was doing
就是跟她说她工作表现很好
and to apologize for keeping her so long,
也是为拖了她这么久道歉
and he said that he fired her last week.
然后他说他上周解雇了她
Really? Why?
真的么 为什么啊
He didn't say.
他没说
He said it was awkward because of her dad and...
他说因为她的爸爸 事情很尴尬
Anyway, I think that she's a really good lawyer.
不管怎么说 我认为她是一个很好的律师
I just don't know what I should say to her.
我不知道该跟她说什么
Your dad called. He did?
你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥了 是吗
Said he's at home.
说他在家
Do you like it here?
你喜欢在这吗
Yeah.
当然
Philip's here. Okay.
菲利普来了 好的
How you doing?
最近怎样
Fine.
还好
You? Yeah, fine, fine.
你呢 还好 还不错
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Hey.
嘿
Mr. Fallin.
法林先生
Philip.
菲利普
So we, uh, we spoke to the judge, and he said it's... it's up to you.
那 我们跟法官说过了 他说你自己决定
lf you want to go back home, then you can go back.
如果你想回去 那就回去
But if you don't, then we can find you a better place.
但是如果你不想 我们就给你找一个更好的
You keep saying you'll find me a better place.
你一直说你会给我找一个更好的地方
Right.
是的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表