剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
It kind of worked, kind of didn't.
我们两分分合合
Traveled.
一起去旅游
Kissed my father's ass on a daily basis.
每天都奉承我爸
Okay. That's not me.
好吧 但是那不是我啊
Look, what I'm saying is,
听着 我是说
I don't want to go to the country club with you.
我不想跟你一起去乡村俱乐部
Okay. I don't like that world. I never did.
好的 我不喜欢那里的世界 我从来没有喜欢过
But, uh,
但是 呃
uh, just 'cause I was there, I mean, l-- I hope--
但是因为我以前在那里 我希望
I just hope you don't think I like you because of that.
我希望你不会觉得我是因为那样才喜欢你
Oh. Well, you're hardly the country club type.
你真的不是那个俱乐部的料
So, um, we're good?
所以 我们没事了
Yeah.
是的
There's just one other thing that I wanted to ask you.
有件事我想跟你说
Yeah, anything.
你说吧
I need you to take an HIV test
我需要你在我们那个之前
before things lead where they do.
去做一下艾滋测试
And I'll take one, too.
我也会去做
Oh, I've made you uncomfortable and...
我让你不舒服了
Oh, uh, excuse me.
抱歉
Okay.
好吧
Hi.
嗨
Okay.
好吧
Okay, Lulu.
好的 露露
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You don't have to say anything else.
你不用再说了
Okay, I'll call you later.
好吧 那我待会儿再打给你
What is it?
怎么了
It's...
是
Lulu just cancelled the baby shower. Why?
露露取消了孩子的欢迎会 为什么
You fellas try and guess who's the-- who's it, okay?
你们来猜猜是谁 好吗
Okay, watch.
那么看好了
Bill. What?
比尔 什么
Let's do it. Hey.
我们来 好
You watching, fellas? You got it?
你们在看吗 各位
Jerry.
杰瑞
Come. You try it now.
现在你来试一试
Mr. Fallin. Hey. Something wrong?
法林先生 有事吗
Uh, no, no. I just-- I had this idea.
没事 我有个想法
I saw this ad in the paper. They're auditioning this week
我在报纸上看到这条广♥告♥ 他们在为
for the summer Shakespeare festival.
夏季莎士比亚戏剧节进行试镜
You know, it's regular plays with professional actors,
你知道的 这些都是剧目 要招募专业演员
and each year they, uh, employee a few people with, um...
但是每年他们也会招募一些
Disabilities? Right.
残疾人吗 是的
And, uh, you know, I just thought
我想
it might be something that Mark would be interested in.
马克有可能会对这个感兴趣
lf he wants to do it, I'd be happy to take him.
如果马克想去的话 我很乐意带他去
Okay. I'll let him know. All right.
好的 我会告诉他的 好的
Hey. Jake. What are you doing here?
嗨 杰克 你来干什么
I was, um, with Kate Shaw
你给凯特打电♥话♥说孩子
when you called and told her about the baby.
的事情的时候 我就在旁边
She told you.
她告诉你了
That's great.
太好了
What were you doing with Kate?
你跟凯特在一块干什么
Uh, l-- I've kind of been, uh...
我们在 呃
Well, we've kind of been dating.
我们在约会
But l-- I just wanted to say how, uh, sorry I am,
我是想来说我很抱歉听到这个消息
and, uh, if there's anything I can do to help.
如果我能帮上你什么忙的话
Y-You're dating Kate?
你在跟凯特约会吗
Right.
是的
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
What? Well, Jake
怎么了 好吧 杰克
What? Jake, come on.
怎么了啊 杰克 得了吧
Look, you know, l-- l-- I really didn't come here to talk about that.
听着 我不是来和你说这个事的
All right. I just wanted to know if you were
好吧 我只是想说如果你有
I'm okay. You are?
我没事的 是吗
Yeah. Thanks, but I'm okay.
嗯 谢谢 但是我真的没事
Okay.
好吧
Jake.
杰克
You know, Kate Shaw's a very good friend of mine.
你知道 凯特·肖跟我是很好的朋友
Right.
知道
Carl felt it was important
卡尔认为我们大家坐下好好试着
to try and work this out instead of having to go to court.
去解决问题比较好 而不是去法庭
So, Carl.
卡尔 你开始吧
Megan,
梅根
I was...
我之前
pretty upset about what you did.
对你所做的事感到很生气
Right.
嗯
I mean, I didn't know you felt the way you felt,
我是说 我不知道你以前是怎么想的
and I guess I just wish you had talked to me about it.
我真希望你能来找我好好聊聊
I tried to talk to you.
我试过跟你好好聊
Complaining about taking care of your sisters isn't exactly talking.
一直抱怨要照顾两个妹妹并不是好好聊
I'm sorry-- I'm sorry. This is about a ski trip?
对不起 对不起 你这么做就是为了滑雪旅行的事情吗
You people have no idea what it's like to be us.
你们这些人 根本没有办法理解我们这种人的生活
Okay? No idea.
知道吗 没有办法理解
Carl They don't.
卡尔 他们就是不理解
They don't have any idea!
他们一点儿也不理解
And, Megan, I am sorry, but I think you're being immature.
梅根 我很抱歉 但是你这样真的太不懂事了
Carl This is the way we are,
卡尔 这就是我们的生活
like it or not, sweetheart.
不管你喜不喜欢 亲爱的
And lying to people for attention is not the way to change it.
对别人撒谎来引起关注并不能解决问题
Amy and Cindy call me Mom, Dad.
爸 艾米和辛迪都叫我妈妈了
They call me Mom! And that gives you the right to lie?
她们已经叫我妈妈了 所以你就有权撒谎了吗
To call the police?
还去报♥警♥
I'm placing the children with Mr. and Mrs. Lawson
我宣布接下来的三个月孩子们
for the next three months.
跟着劳森先生和劳森太太住
Mr. Tilden, you may see your daughters on weekends and holidays,
蒂尔登先生 你将只能在每周末和假期期间去看孩子
and if, in that 90-day period, you complete a parenting class
如果你能在这90内完成父母教育课程
and begin counseling, the court will revisit this placement.
并且接受辅♥导♥ 法♥院♥会重新评估孩子们的安置问题
I'll send you a list of approved counselors and parenting classes,
我会给你一份通过批准的辅♥导♥员和父母教育课程的清单
and I'll contact you when your next hearing is scheduled.
下一次听证会开始之前我会联♥系♥你
I have to go.
我得走了
I have to go.
我真的得走了
Have you shared needles to inject drugs or steroids?
你是否曾经和别人共用毒品货类固醇的注射器针头
No.
没有
Have you had a blood transfusion
你是否在1985年4月之前输过血
or received blood products before April of 1985?
或者接受输血
No.
没有
Have you had unprotected vaginal, anal, or oral sex?
你是否有过未采取安全措施的性♥交♥ 肛♥交♥ 或者口♥交♥
Um, yes.
有过
Okay. Which?
好的 是哪一种
I don't have to answer that.
我不用回答这个问题
Okay.
好吧
How many partners have you had in the last year?
在去年一年里 你总共有过多少伴侣
Um, l-- I don't know.
我不清楚
You know what? l-- I really-- I really don't need to do this.
你知道吗 我真的没有必要做这个
Right there. See the names? The names...
就是这儿 看到这些名字了吗 这些名字
Lulu. Yeah?
露露 什么事
Uh, Mark, the kid with Down syndrome? Yeah?
额 马克 那个有唐氏综合症的孩子 怎么了
I have a little problem. What?
我有点事 什么
Another client is in trouble, and he needs me immediately, and I have to go.
另一个客户遇到麻烦了 他现在需要我过去 我必须去一趟
Okay. I promised to take him to this audition.
好吧 但是我答应了这个孩子带他去试镜的
Anyway, I called his guardian. He's on his way here.
总之 我给他的监护人打了电♥话♥ 他正在来的路上
It's gonna take him a few minutes, so, uh...
他一会儿就到 所以
Oh. Oh, okay. Thanks.
哦 哦 好的 谢谢
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I'm Lulu. Nick had to go.
我是露露 尼克有点事得出去一趟
He told me.
他跟我说过了
Yeah. He had to go.
对 他必须出去一下
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表