剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
His wife and his daughter.
他的妻子和女儿
He's been humiliated.
他受到了侮辱
He owes us a hundred and sixty thousand dollars.
他欠我们十六万美元
What?
什么
Well, he hasn't paid a cent in the past five months.
好吧 这五个月里他一毛钱也没付过
Nick, the guy's facing ten years for sexual assault.
尼克 这家伙因为性侵犯面临着十年牢狱生活
Right. Well, just see if you can get him to pay.
对 好吧 看看你能不能让他把钱付了
Normally, Judge Damsen, we don't like to break up a family
法官大人 通常来说我们是不愿意破坏一个家庭的
but we're not comfortable sending the kids back into an environment
但是我们实在不愿意让孩子回到那样的环境中
where they're left unattended.
回到那个没有人管他们的地方
Lucas. Do you want to be responsible for your younger brothers?
卢卡斯 你想要负责照顾你的弟弟们吗
Yes.
当然
You cannot leave them unattended.
那你就不能把他们扔在家里不管
I've seen terrible things happen.
我见过太多悲剧了
l will do better.
我会努力做得更好
Well, you have to.
当然 你一定要做得更好
I'm giving you one week to come up with a plan that works.
我给你一个星期的时间想出解决办法
And I'm warning you, l don't like taking chances.
而且我警告你 我不喜欢冒险
l can't pay a babysitter. I'm broke.
我雇不起保姆 我没有钱
l can maybe ask that lawyer friend I have. He'll probably just give me the money.
也许我可以问问我的律师朋友 他也许可以给我一些钱
You should probably just show the Judge you can make the money yourself.
你应该证明你自己能够赚钱给法官看
l... you know, I gotta be honest with you.
我 你知道的 我实话跟你说
I'm not thrilled with your attitude.
我对你的态度并不满意
I'll just try harder.
我下次努力
Jed.
杰德
Dude!
哥们
Hey.
你好
Good to see you, brother dude.
见到你太开心了 兄弟
You never come around, which is insane because the women are insane.
你以前才不会来 这太疯狂了
Where you been?
最近在忙什么
Well, working. Working.
嗯 就是一直工作
Yeah. Yeah. Wow. So what's up?
好吧 所以怎么来了
Well, uh... Jed, your bill is... It's overdue.
杰德 你的账单 已经逾期了
What, I'm like an hour late on my payment?
什么 我是晚了一个小时没付款吗
lt's six months overdue, Jed.
杰德 已经逾期六个月了
Think after all these years, I'd earn a little goodwill.
想想这些年 我多少也有些情面的
You do. You do.
当然 担任
Think there's a problem, your father would come down here personally.
如果有问题 你♥爸♥爸会自己过来找我说的
Jed, it's not... It's not that big a deal.
杰德 这并不是那么严重的一件事
You and your dad work for me. You do know that, right?
你和你♥爸♥爸是为我工作的 你知道的 对吧
Well, are you gonna pay, or not?
多以 就说你到底要不要还钱吧
Remember, my family put you through law school.
你要记住 我们一家供你上了法学院
My father put me through law school.
是我爸爸供我上的法学院
l talked to my wife and, uh... we don't want the deal.
我和我妻子说过了 我们不想做这笔交易
I'm not going to go to jail for something I didn't do.
我不会因为莫须有的罪名去坐牢
l think the jury believes me... and I know they believe you.
我想陪审团会相信我 而且我也知道他们会相信你
Let's go for it.
那我们就这么办吧
Alex? Yeah?
亚历克斯 怎么了
This is very awkward.
虽然很不好意思
My partners are concerned about the status of your bill.
但是我的合伙人很担心您的账单问题
l gave you a retainer.
我给过你预付款了
Right. Right. We burned through that months ago.
是的 是的 那钱几个月前就花完了
Right.
好吧
Sorry.
很抱歉
Uh... I've been so wrapped up in this, you know, I haven't... even checked the mail.
我一直在担心这件案子 你知道的 我甚至没有来得及看看邮件
I'll take care of it tonight.
我今晚会处理好
Thank you.
谢谢
So you're sure about all this?
所以 你确定你说的都是真的
Positive.
当然
I'll let the D.A. know.
我会告诉地方检察官的
Nick, you remember Alex Kaller.
尼克 你还记得他吗 亚历克斯·凯勒
Hey, Alex. Hi.
亚历克斯 你好 你好
Good luck with the trial. Yeah. It's pretty scary, you know?
希望你审讯过程顺利 是的 你知道这个过程实在太吓人了
I'm really scared.
我真的太害怕了
Talk to him about the bill?
跟他说付费的事了么
Yeah. He said he'd take care of it.
说了 他说他会解决的
Oh, hey, Nick. We got Freddy Evans.
你好 尼克 我们有弗雷迪·埃文斯了
Who? Freddy ''Bam Bam'' Evans.
谁 弗雷迪·埃文斯
He signed to be Jupiter Golfs spokesman.
他签约成了木星高尔夫球队的发言人了
We're gonna meet Friday with his attorneys and negotiate the endorsement agreement.
我们星期五会约他和他的律师见面 商定签署协议
Great. Great. Yeah.
很好 很好 是的
So now look... Oakmont.
所以 奥克芒
You sure you don't want to play? I'm sure.
你确定真的不想去 我确定
All right.
好吧
Okay. Well, back to work.
好吧 回去工作
Lucas.
卢卡斯
Mr. Fallin. What're you doing here?
法林先生 你怎么在这
You want to see me, you make an appointment at Legal Services.
想见我的话 先去法律服务部预约
You don't come here.
不要直接来这
Right. Okay. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Hey.
你好
Hey. Uh... you leaving?
你好 呃 要走了吗
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 是的
Um... well, if you're headed down, I'll ride down with you.
呃 你也走的话 我们可以一起
Yeah.
好啊
So you'll review the endorsement contract.
你会审查代言合同的吧
Sure. Sure.
当然 肯定要的
Terrific. Okay.
太好了 嗯
So there's this kid.
有一个孩子
Works at the coffee shop l go to on weekends.
在我周末经常去的咖啡店上班
Nice kid. Sad story.
是个好孩子 身世太惨
Says, uh... small world.
所以说 呃 世界真小
You're-you're working with him at LSP.
你在处理他的案子是吗
Yeah.
是的
Lucas, right? Right.
是卢卡斯吧 是的
Good kid.
是个好孩子
Small world.
世界是真的小啊
Hey. Thanks for coming over.
你好 很感谢你能过来
l just, uh... was a little bit nervous.
我只是 呃 只是有点紧张
What is it? And it's probably nothing.
怎么了 可能也不算什么
But, uh... well, my father's been calling.
但是 我爸爸打电♥话♥过来了
And there's nothing, I know.
我知道 没有留言
But there's eighteen nothings.
但是已经十八个未接电♥话♥了
Okay.
好吧
You know, my dad is kind of...
你知道的 我爸爸有点
We just have a strange relationship.
我们之前的关系比较复杂
Has he done this before?
之前也有过这种情况吗
Yeah.
有过
lt was a long time ago, though.
但是是很长时间之前了
You want to sit down?
你先坐一会吧
Sure.
好的
Look, my...
听着 我
my mother slept around. l mean, you know that.
你是知道的 我妈妈四处厮混
And, you know, my dad was in the Navy at that time,
而且 那时候我爸爸在当海军
and when he found out about her affairs, he just was...
之后 当他发现我妈妈的事情 他就
Right.
好吧
Anyway, I don't know, l guess when, you know,
不管怎样 我并没有想过 或者猜过
years later, when he came back into my life...
这么多年过去了 他会重新出现在我的生活中
l just always reminded him of my mother... I guess.
可能我总是会提醒他想起我的母亲
How?
怎么会呢
You expecting anyone?
你约了谁吗
lt's him.
是他
Hi, Mr. Archer.
你好 阿奇先生
Uh, it... it's not a great time.
嗯 现在可能不是你们见面的好时机
l just need a word with Louisa.
我只是想和路易莎说句话
Well, it's not a great time.
但是 现在并不太合适
Louisa, I just need to talk to ya!
路易莎 我想跟你聊两句
l said it's not a good time.
我说了 现在不行
Hold the door
等一下
Hey, 'morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表