剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
You're not opposed to the death penalty?
你不反对死刑吗
l'm opposed. l have my issues with it.
我反对啊 我对这个也有意见
Well, would you consider signing an amidavit
那么 你要不要考虑签署一下宣誓书
stating that you knew James was against it?
说你知道詹姆斯也是反对的
You want me to sign something stating
你希望我签署
that l knew James was against the death penalty?
我知道詹姆斯反对死刑的宣誓书吗
Yes. Was he?
是的 他真的反对吗
Well, yeah.
当然反对的
Didn't know that.
并不知道
Hi.
嗨
Hi, Violet.
嗨 瓦奥莱特
When did you get here?
你什么时候到的
l don't know.
我也不知道
You wait right here, okay?
你在这等一下 好吗
Alvin, l need you to take over one of my clients.
阿尔文 我需要你接手我的一个客户
No, l'm very busy.
不好意思 我现在很忙
Her name is Violet·Sands. Her foster parents are moving to Nevada.
她的名字叫瓦奥莱特·桑兹 她的养父母将搬到内华达州
She needs a good placement.
她需要一个好的寄宿家庭
Why can't you take her?
你怎么不能管她
l'm gonna be done by the end of the week.
我要在周末之前做完
Done with what? Done with this.
做完什么 做完这个
Done here? l got 1 1 hours to go.
做完这吗 我还剩11小时
Violet, this is Alvin·Masterson.
瓦奥莱特 这是阿尔文·马斯特森
Alvin will be taking care of you from now on.
从现在开始 由阿尔文来照顾你
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Did you hear about Jake and Kate? Yeah.
你听说杰克和凯特的事了吗 是的
l don't know what l'm gonna do about that.
我都不知道我该怎么做了
l mean, she's one of my really good friends.
我的意思是 她是我的好朋友之一
You don't think she knows about Jake?
你认为她不了解杰克吗
Well, she agreed to marry him. So no, l don't think she knows.
好吧 她同意嫁给他 所以 不 我觉得她不知道
l have to tell her, don't you think?
我应该告诉她 你不觉得吗
What are you gonna say?
你打算跟她说什么
Um, l don't know. That he's been with men, l guess?
呃 我不知道 可能说他以前跟男人睡过
lt's up to you.
随便你吧
l don't care what you say Nick did!
我并不关系你的尼克都做了什么
You vote Nick out, you vote me out as well.
你把尼克投出去了 你也把我投出去了
ls that understood?
明白了吗
l heard you're getting married.
听说你要结婚了
That's right.
是啊
Congratulations. Kate's very nice.
恭喜 凯特很不错
Yeah.
是啊
That's a lot of changes happening for you.
你真的有很多转变
New fiancée. New clients. New clothes.
新的未婚妻 新的客户 新的衣服
Well, you know, l was thinking maybe we could sit down together
好吧 你知道 我觉得我们也许应该一起坐下来
and hammer out a new pay structure,
然后敲定一下新的薪酬结构
based on billable hours, working with source credit.
基于计费工时 和源信贷合作
Figure out who gets what of each client instead of tearing this entire firm apart.
搞清楚谁能从每个客户那里得到什么 而不是把整个公♥司♥搞得四分五裂
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
Why would you say that?
为什么要这么说
Why would you bring up Kate?
你问什么要提到凯特
on your good news.
杰克 我是在祝贺你们的好消息
So, we can get a client list, we can sit down together, alone,
所以 我们可以找一份客户名单 单独坐下来
and try to come to some kind of an arrangement.
然后试着安排好一切
Yeah, but why would you bring Kate into this?
是啊 但是你为什么要把凯特卷进来
l'm not, Jake.
我没有 杰克
lf l wanted to tell Kate about you, l would've done it already.
如果我想跟凯特说你的事情 我早就说了
You're threatening me.
你就是在威胁我
l've kept my promises to you. l've covered for you.
我一直信守对你的承诺 没告诉别人
l've kept quiet about your situation.
从没有说过关于你的情况
So l guess l'm a little curious as to why you would be doing this to me now.
所以 我想我现在有点好奇 你为什么现在要这样想我
You're threatening me.
你是在威胁我
My mom wants to invite your mom over for dinner tomorrow night.
我妈妈明天晚上想邀请你的妈妈来吃饭
Good.
好啊
Oh, my mother has hired this insane wedding planner.
哦 我妈妈已经雇了一个非常棒的婚礼策划师
And my dad thought he might reserve three floors at the William·Penn
我爸爸说他要在威廉佩·恩酒店订三层楼
the weekend of the wedding.
婚礼的周末
Kate, do you remember, um...
凯特 你还记不记得 呃
Do you remember when l was mugged?
你还记得我被抢劫的时候吗
Yeah.
记得
Well, it wasn't just... that.
好吧 其实不只是 那样
l was, uh...
我 被 呃
l was attacked... sexually.
我被性侵了
The man, he, uh...
那个男人 他 呃
Well, he attacked me.
好吧 他袭击了我
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前为什么不告诉我
l--l was ashamed.
我 我觉得很丢人
l, uh...
我 呃
l guess l thought you might think that l was weak.
我猜你可能会觉得我太弱了
He raped you?
他强♥奸♥了你吗
And now some people are, uh...
现在有些人 呃
well, they're--they're, um...
其实 他们 他们在 呃
spreading rumors that l'm...
散布谣言 说我
What are you trying to tell me?
你想跟我说什么
l just want to get past it.
我只是希望这一切都能过去
What l'm saying is l guess l understand
我想说的是 我想我能理解
if this makes you not want to be with me.
如果因为这个让你不想跟我在一起
Jake, l love you.
杰克 我爱你
l should've told you sooner.
我应该更早告诉你的
Look, l just understand if you need some time to think about this now.
听着 如果你需要一些时间来考虑这件事 我能理解的
lneffective assistance of counsel. That's our argument.
有效的法律顾问协助 这才是我们的论点
See here?
看到这里没有
And...
还有
here.
这里
You testified about the intense rage you felt towards James
你证明了你对詹姆斯有很强烈的愤怒
because his attack caused your disfigurement,
因为他的攻击造成了你的毁容
because you lost your child.
因为你失去了自己的孩子
So?
所以呢
Well, your lawyer never argued extreme emotional disturbance.
好吧 你的律师从来不为极端的情绪做辩护
Affirmative defenses that probably couldn't have gotten you off,
所以你可能不会得到正面的直接辩护
but could have mitigated the sentence to life instead of, uh...
但他本可以将刑期减为无期徒刑 而不是 呃
well, instead of the alternative.
好吧 而不是其他刑罚
How long does he want to spend with the baby?
他想要跟孩子相处多长时间
A few minutes. Just to see her in person.
几分钟 就是亲自看看她
lf you agree, Kevin will relinquish his parental rights.
如果你们同意 凯文会选择终止他作为父母的权利
Well, l don't see why not.
好吧 我觉得没什么不好的
So it's agreed?
所以是可以的吗
Sure.
当然
l mean, l have to talk to my wife first, but l don't think there'll be a problem.
我得先说明 我需要先跟我妻子说说 但是我并不觉得有什么不好的
Great.
好的
l'll request permission from the judge, and we'll set up the meeting.
我先去请求法官的许可 之后我们再安排见面
Okay. You sure you're all right with this?
好的 你确定你希望这样吗
Yeah, l just want to see her, Mr. Fallin.
是的 我就是想看看她 法林先生
May l ask you something? What?
我能问你点事情吗 什么
How bad is it in here? What do you mean?
在这待着有多糟糕 你想说什么
l represent this kid in your unit.
我是你们这一个孩子的律师
He so frightened he never comes out of his cell.
他害怕到从来不从牢房♥出来
What, that fat white kid? Right.
什么 那个白胖子吗 是的
He got it bad. He's too nervous. Calls attention to himself.
他自作自受 他太紧张了 总是逼着自己那样想
But he says to survive in this place you gotta join a gang.
但是他说要想在这里生存下去 就得加入一边
Some kids do.
有些孩子是这样的
Keeps telling me if he joins, there's gonna be trouble.
而且一直跟我说如果他加入了 就会有大♥麻♥烦
Blood in, blood out. Blood in?
血进血出 血进吗
Yeah, you gotta earn your place by jumpin' somebody, drawing blood.
是啊 你必须要通过XX来抢一个自己的位置
l'll be in touch. All right.
我们之后再联♥系♥ 好的
Hey!
嘿
l kept my head down, Mr. Fallin.
我一直低头做人 法林先生
Just like you said.
就像你说的一样
l kept my head down.
我一直很低调
l need to know the minute Mr. and Mrs. Glass
格拉斯先生格拉斯太太 我需要知道
come to a decision, all right?
尽快定下来 好吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表