剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
But you don't really mean it, do you?
但是你并不是认真的 是吗
I remember when the O'Rourkes chose me.
我记得当时奥罗克一家选择了我
Nobody else wanted me.
其他人都不要我
I remember that.
我都记得
lf people want somebody like me, you go with them.
如果有其他人想要我 你就会同意
Right, Mr. Fallin?
是吧 法林先生
Right, Mr. Fallin?
是吧 法林先生
lf it's okay, I just want to go home.
如果可以的话 我就只想回家
Sure?
确定吗
Sure.
确定
Take some... hand 'em out.
拿点吧 发出去啊
So I spoke to Emily.
我跟艾米丽聊了
Yeah?
是吗
She lives at home, and she commutes in the morning with her dad,
她住在家里 早上跟她爸爸一起上班
and she was afraid how he was gonna take the news.
她很担心他怎样接受这个消息
And he doesn't know that she was fired,
而且他不知道她已经被解雇了
so that's why she's been hanging out here all week.
所以 这就是她最近一直在这边逛的原因
I'd still like to volunteer here.
我还是希望能在这边志愿服务
Oh, yeah, of course.
哦 好啊 当然可以
I really like what you guys do.
我是真的喜欢你们在做的事情
Thank you.
谢谢
I have to meet my dad now.
我现在得去见我爸爸了
Okay. See you.
好 拜拜
Take a few. Vote for Masterson.
拿点吧 给马斯特森投票啊
Why don't you give her a job?
你为什么不给她提供一份工作啊
Yeah. Yeah. Maybe.
是啊 也许吧
Well, you said she's good.
好吧 之前是你说她不错的
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Talked to that detective again.
又跟那个侦探聊了
He said they'll do the best they can.
他说他们会尽全力的
Right.
好的
The best they can.
尽他们的全力
It's my fault.
是我的错
I did this. No, Dad, no.
是我造成的这一切 不 爸爸 不怪你
You didn't.
你没有错
Well... if I don't hear something by tomorrow...
如果明天我还收不到任何消息
She'll be back. Oh.. .
她会回来的 哦
It's Laurie·Solt.
是劳瑞·绍尔特
Why?
怎么了
We had a... She was gonna interview Shannon for the adoption and...
我们要进行一个 她明天要跟香农聊关于领养的事
Well... No, Dad.
算了 不 爸爸
I'll talk to her.
我来跟她解释
I'll talk to her.
我来解释
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表