剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Right.
好
He's in high school.
他在高中里
I'm friends with his little brother Dave.
我和他弟弟戴夫是朋友
Andrew, do you want me to call your mother?
安德鲁 你想让我打电♥话♥给你妈妈吗
Let me finish.
让我说完
The night it happened,
那天夜里发生的
me...and Troy...
我和罗伊
and Dave
还有戴夫
were playing video games in my room.
在我房♥间里玩电动游戏
And I beat Troy, like, six times in a row...
然后我打败了特洛伊 连着六次
'cause I'm good at the game.
因为我很擅长玩那个游戏
Did Troy attack you?
特洛伊袭击了你
Because of the game?
因为这个游戏
Why?
为什么
Troy came over, later that night.
晚些的时候特洛伊过来了
I mean...
我的意思是
I invited him over.
我邀请他过来的
And we started playing the game again.
然后我们又开始玩这个游戏了
And I let him win.
我让他赢了
And I told him we could do some other stuff...together.
然后我告诉他 我们可以一起做些别的
Right.
好的
And we did.
然后我们做了
Right.
好的
And Troy...
然后特洛伊
after...
之后
Troy was really mad.
特洛伊真的生气了
He said it never happened.
他说这些以后都不会发生了
He was really mad.
他是真的生气了
Troy didn't want me to tell anybody.
特洛伊不想我告诉我任何人
Is Alvin in his office? Yes.
阿尔文在他办公室吗 是的
Billy, thanks for the flower.
比利 谢谢花的事儿
It was just some old wood.
这只是些旧木头
Thanks.
谢谢
I came to finish up.
我过来收尾
What's the job pay again?
这工作收费多少
$31,000 annually, plus benefits.
每年$31,000 加上福利
And how many cases would I have to take a year?
一年需要接多少案子
Probably 300-400.
大概300-400起案子
And what's your plan for when you take maternity leave?
你打算什么时候休产假
Uh, honestly, I have no idea.
说实话 我不知道
Doesn't sound too good, does it?
听起来不太好 是吗
It doesn't.
是不太好
I'll take the job.
我接受这份工作
I talked to Charles.
我和查尔斯谈过了
He said he told his fiancée. He said it went all right.
他说他和他未婚妻说过了 他说进展的都还不错
You guys, uh...
你们 呃
You guys talk a lot?
你们说了很多
We talk.
我们会聊
Why did you tell the police you did it?
你为什么告诉警方是你干的
Well, they kept saying I did it or l--l wanted to do it.
好吧 他们一直在说我做了 或者是我 我想做
And you know what, Alvin?
你知道怎么了吗 阿尔文
I kinda wish I did kill those guys.
我想是我杀了这些人
I wish I did.
我希望是我做的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表