剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Well, there's a half a sandwich in the fridge.
那 冰箱里还有半个三明治
We have a much bigger decision in front of us, Nick,
现在我们面临着一个更大的抉择 尼克
than getting married, you know?
你知道 比结婚更重要的
We have a much... much bigger decision.
我们需要做一个更加重要的决定
I don't want to get married just because I'm pregnant... anyway.
不管怎样 我并不想只是因为怀孕了就结婚
I just don't get you.
我不太明白你
I don't know why you didn't talk to me about this, you know?
我不知道你为什么不跟我谈这件事
Just talk to me about what you're thinking for a change
跟我谈谈你正考虑做什么样的改变
because... this doesn't have to be romantic-- our thing.
因为 这并不需要多么浪漫
You know, we really should be like adults,
要知道 我们应该像成年人一样
and we should talk about things and then make decisions.
我们应该好好谈谈然后做出决定
You know...
你知道
l... I don't... I don't care if you don't want to marry me.
我 如果你不想嫁给我 我并不会介意
lt's all right. I just... You know...
没关系的 我只是 你知道
I know that I'm ready to be a father.
我知道我已经准备好做一个父亲了
I know that.
我确定
lt's a really nice hat.
帽子真好看
Yeah. I believe.
是的 我相信
So... I received a letter from the Chicago law firm
我收到了一封芝加哥律师事务所的信
that represents Fujiyama Sake's U.S. interests.
代表了富山清酒的利益
Fujiyama's top shelf Sake is called Believe.
富山清酒的最高端产品就叫做信任
Believe Sake.
信任清酒
The text of which is surrounded by a red sun.
其中文字是被红色的太阳包围的
So... we have this problem.
所以 我们现在面临这个问题
Excuse me?
怎么回事
Well, they're... they're threatening a Federal lawsuit
他们 他们威胁将会提起联邦诉讼
if we use their trademark.
如果我们使用他们的商标
We printed seventy-five thousand of these.
我们已经打印了七万五千件产品
I never give you the go-ahead.
我绝不会同意
You told us to act fast.
你告诉我们要动作快
Well... I'm sorry, you can't sell the T-shirts or the hats
好吧 我很抱歉 你们不能卖♥♥这些T恤和帽子
or the... or the key chains.
或者 或者钥匙链
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
There were no significant indicators.
并没有重要明确的指示
You... you didn't check Japan for trademarks?
你没有检查日本的商标吗
Well, I ran the text and the letters, and nothing significant came back.
我查了文字和字母 并没有什么明确的问题
You didn't check Japan?
你没有查日本的吗
So they can't give me the money?
所以他们不能给我钱
Because of this company, Fujiyama.
因为这家叫富士清酒的公♥司♥
Fujiyama Sake.
富士清酒
Do... do you know what Fujiyama Sake is, Fred?
弗雷德 你知道富士清酒是什么吗
Well, I know what Sake is, for God's sake.
好吧 我知道清酒 上帝清酒
I lived in Japan.
我曾经住在日本
You... you were in Japan?
你在日本待过
When I was in the Army, I lived in Japan.
当时参军 曾经住在日本
When I was in Japan, I drank Sake. Everyone drinks Sake.
我在日本的时候 会喝清酒 所有人都喝的
Mr. Wheat?
麦先生
Yeah, what?
是的 怎么了
I came by here two days ago.
我两天前就来这了
Are my kids okay?
我的孩子们都还好吗
Daryl Lakey.
达里尔·莱基
Yeah?
怎么了
Can you help me understand something?
你能跟我解释清楚吗
What?
什么
Were you involved with him?
你和他有关系吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Did you have sex with him? Was he... was he one of your partners?
你和他做过吗 他 是你的伴侣之一吗
See, here's my problem, Mr. Wheat.
麦先生 这就是我想了解的
lf I give your children to the Lakeys
如果我把你的孩子们送到莱基家生活
and if Mr. Lakey's HIV-positive and if Mrs. Lakey doesn't know,
而且如果莱基先生是艾滋病患者而莱基夫人并不知情
then another family will be destroyed...
那么就又有一个家庭要被毁了
with your children in the middle of it... again.
而你的孩子们又被卷入其中
Mr. Lakey, the reason I asked you to come in here by yourself--
莱基先生 我请您独自过来的原因
Can you leave us a minute?
能让我们单独聊一会吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I spoke with Calvin Wheat.
我和凯文·麦先生聊过了
Okay.
嗯
I went to see him because of your refusal to give a blood sample.
由于你拒绝做血液检测 所以我去找了他
Okay.
嗯
He confirmed some things.
他证实了一些事情
I don't take blood tests, Mr. Fallin.
法林先生 我是不会做血液测试的
That's how black men get diseases like Calvin's in the first place.
这就是为什么最初有像凯文一样的黑人会得病
Calvin Wheat didn't contract HIV from a needle, all right?
凯文·麦并不是从针头感染艾滋的 是吧
I don't know how he got it.
我不知道他怎么得的
Right.
好吧
Mr. Lakey,
莱基先生
what you're doing, taking in his children, is a very good thing.
你现在做的事情 照顾他的孩子们这件事 是一件好事
But if you're HIV-positive and then if you infect your--
但是如果你是艾滋病人 而且如果你感染给你的
You shut your mouth.
你给我闭嘴
I am not a faggot... so you shut your mouth.
我不是同性恋 所以你最好给我闭嘴
I am trying to do the right thing here, Mr. Fallin.
我在努力做一些好事 法林先生
But don't make me change my mind.
你最好别逼我改变主意
Understand?
明白吗
Don't make me change my mind.
别逼我改变主意
What do you want to do?
你想做什么
lt's your recommendation.
这是你的建议
Your placement.
你的安置计划
lt's better than Stanley Heights.
总比在斯坦利高地好
Hope so.
希望如此吧
lt's complicated.
太复杂了
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
How are things?
事情顺利吗
Fine. Fine. Good.
还不错 还不错 那就好
Do you need anything?
你需要些什么吗
Just wanted to know how things went.
就想知道事情进展怎么样
Haven't done it yet.
还没求婚呢
Oh...
哦
I just want to let everybody know
我就是想让大家都知道
we've reached our halmay point-- twenty-six thousand dollars.
我们已经筹到一半了——两万六千美元
So please, empty out your pockets,
所以 请慷慨解囊
put it on the credit card, and give, give, give.
拿出信♥用♥卡♥ 捐赠 捐赠 再捐赠
You know... I don't... I don't feel so great.
你知道 我感觉并不怎么好
Maybe... Do you... do you want some more water or something?
你是不是需要一些水或者其他东西
Oh, no. No.
不 不 不需要了
Maybe we need some air or...
也许我们需要点新鲜空气或者
lt's okay. I think I'm just gonna go home.
好的 我想我们还回家了
Yeah. Let's... Iet's just go.
是的 我们该回家了
Have fun. All right.
好好玩 好的
Sorry. Good night.
失陪了 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Hey, you know what?
嘿 你知道吗
You should just stay because you promised you'd help with the ramle.
你之前答应过要帮忙的 所以你应该留下来的
Oh, someone else can do it. No, no, no.
哦 其他人做就行了 不 不 不行
Just... just stay, please. I'm... I'm gonna go home.
就留下来吧 我自己回家
I'm fine. I just need to go home.
我没事 我就是要回家了
I'll see you later.
晚点见
Okay.
好吧
Now for the first of our ten lucky winners
现在 我们十名幸运获奖者中的一个
of this beautiful ceramic jester doll,
获得漂亮的陶瓷小丑玩偶
donated by Hidden Treasures on Lincoln Street.
由林肯大街隐藏宝藏捐赠
4084.
Whoever has ticket 4084, come on up and get your prize.
号♥码是4084的朋友 请上台来领♥取♥你的奖品
I think the dolls are wrapped in newspaper,
我觉得娃娃都是用报纸包起来的
or they're in a big cardboard box, down there.
或者在下面一个大纸板箱里
Congratulations.
祝贺
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
It's me. Who?
是我 谁啊
lt's me.
是我
Having fun?
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表