剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Have l?
是吗
l can go to 5 per claim-- 150,000 total.
每个索赔可以增加百分之五 - 总共150,000个
You're moving in the right direction, but your total's om.
方向是对的 但是总数也要增加
Why?
为什么
l found 23 more people already.
我已经又找到23个人了
And that was just yesterday.
而且只是昨天一天
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
l heard 53 claims.
我听说有53个人要索赔了
I heard. Right.
我听说了 是的
So, we made the deal.
所以 我们达成了协议
You fired Glen?
你解雇了格林
Lightstone merger is going through as scheduled.
莱斯通公♥司♥的合并会如期进行
Does Glen know?
格林知道吗
Well, we just made the deal, son.
我们刚刚达成协议 孩子
His father's going to tell him?
他父亲会告诉他吗
l would imagine so, yeah.
我想是的
I'll see you later.
回头见
Hey, buddy. Hey.
嘿 老兄 嘿
So...
所以
l hear the deal's closing.
我听说交易结束了
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是的
So, the claims--you settled out?
所以 那些索赔 你解决了吗
No.
没有
My father's not talking to me.
我爸爸他不愿意跟我说
He, uh--l called him, like, seven times today.
他 呃 我今天给他打了七次电♥话♥
He does that sometimes, you know?
他有时就会那样做 你知道的
When he's mad or embarrassed, he just stops.
当他生气或尴尬时 他就会这样
Just stops talking.
不讲话了
l mean, I know I screwed up,
我的意思是 我知道我搞砸了
but, uh...
但是 呃
l mean, it's--We did it, right?
我是说 我们做到了 对吧
The deal is done. We can move on now, yeah?
交易完成了 我们可以继续了 是吗
Your, uh-- Your father--
你 呃 你父亲
The new company wanted you out, and your father agreed.
新公♥司♥想要你离职 你父亲同意了
What?
什么
You won't be running the company. You've been terminated.
你不会掌管公♥司♥ 你已经被停职了
No.
不
l shouldn't be telling you this.
我不该告诉你这些的
Right.
是的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
l shouldn't be the one to tell you this.
不应该由我来告诉你的
Roger Green is a member of the board.
罗杰·格林是董事会成员之一
So, I've been asked to resign my position here,
所以 我被要求辞去在这里的工作
emective immediately.
马上就要辞职
Did you tell them what he was doing the other night?
你有没有告诉他们那天晚上他在做什么
No, the conversation didn't go in that direction.
没有 我们没有谈到那一步
Alvin, you should've told them.
阿尔文 你应该要告诉他们的
Well, the board feels--
嗯 董事会觉得
several key members feel
几个主要的成员认为
that I've outlived my usefulness to this institution...
我对这个机构没有用处了
as Director.
作为负责人
lt's OK, though.
不过没关系
This place just-- It's not the same now,
这个地方 现在变得不一样了
with everything--
所有的一切
James, Lulu.
詹姆斯 露露
Anyway...
不管怎么说
Uh, Alvin, I just got a phone call.
呃 阿尔文 我刚刚接到了一个电♥话♥
Yeah?
是吗
I've been offered your job-- Director--for now.
我现在接替了你的主管工作
Oh.
哦
l took it.
我接受了
So, you know that, uh, this means I'll be your--
所以 你知道 呃 我会成为你的
Right. You're in charge here now.
对 你是这里的负责人了
And you can handle that?
你能接受好吗
l can.
我可以的
So, I'll see you first thing tomorrow morning, right?
所以 明天早上我会在第一时间见到你 对吗
lf that's what you want.
如果这就是你想要的
I'll see you first thing in the morning.
明天早上我会在第一时间见你的
Hey.
嘿
You wanted to see me?
你想要见我
l told the police the truth about Mason.
我把梅森的事告诉了警♥察♥
OK.
好的
About what really happened.
关于到底发生了什么
l thought that would make you happy.
我想那会让你高兴的
You didn't do it for me.
你不是为我这么做的
Right.
是
Um, I guess I just got tired
嗯 我想我只是厌倦了
of the things I had to do to get by.
为了生存我要做的事
Yeah.
是啊
So...
所以
now I go to that shelter...
现在我要去的那个避难所
where they can help me?
他们能帮我吗
ls that what you want?
这是你想要的吗
Yeah.
是的
l think so.
我想也是
Well, I'll see what I can do.
好吧 我看看我能做些什么
So, they'll take me?
那么 他们会带我走吗
I'll see what I can do.
我看看我能做些什么帮助到你
Good night.
晚安
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
So, l, uh--
所以 我 呃
l heard you broke the news to Glen Lightstone.
我听说你把这个消息告诉了格伦·莱斯顿
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, that's a shame.
嗯 太遗憾了
Had to do that to his own son.
他不得不这样对待自己的儿子
Yeah, well, it's done now.
是啊 好了 现在结束了
Oh, by the way, Saturday morning
哦 顺便说一下 星期六上午
I'm having a couple of messengers come over to the house
我叫几个信差到家里来
and pick up your things and deliver them to your place.
把你的东西收拾好 送到你住的地方
Dad, I told you-- l don't need that stum.
爸爸 我跟你说过我不需要
I know. No, I don't need it.
我知道 - 我真的不需要
Listen to me a minute.
听我说
l tested out your rod and reel. It works fine still.
我测试过你的钓竿和卷轴 还是可以用的
And that other stum-- you know, that's your childhood.
还有其他的东西 你知道 那是你的童年
Fine.
好吧
Well, I'll see you in the morning.
那么 明天见
Yeah.
嗯
Alvin.
阿尔文
Do you want to stay?
你想要留下来吗
On your staff?
做你的员工
Well, the place needs you.
是的 这个地方需要你
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表