剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Yes, she's my client.
会的 她是我的客户
Well, good luck with that.
好吧 祝你好运
You taught English in high school.
你在高中教英文
Ninth and tenth grades.
九年级和十年级
You have a son.
你有个儿子
Anthony, 19. He attends Colgate.
安东尼 19岁 在高露洁上班
Oh, excellent. Good.
很优秀 好的好的
So, how many, uh--
你做
how many years have you been a nanny?
你做保姆几年了
Three years. Um...
三年
l was working with twin boys.
我正在做的这家有一对双胞胎男孩
The reference letter is in the folder I gave you.
自荐信就在我给您的文件夹里
Oh, OK.
好的
Mr. Fallin, I don't mean to be presumptuous,
法林先生 恕我冒失
but I like to know what the parents' expectations are.
但是我想知道想下父母对保姆的期望
Expectations?
期望
Well, Shannon's your foster child.
是的 香农是您收养的孩子
You don't know how long you're going to have her.
您不知道她会跟您住多久
She's in a new home, a new school.
她现在来到了一个新的家庭 一个新的学校
l just--
我是
I'm just concerned about adding yet another element.
我只是担心会增加新的元素
Well, I appreciate that, Helena.
我很感谢你 海伦娜
But, uh, you're the one I want.
你就是我想要找的人
So, just name your price, Iet me know when you can start.
所以 开个价吧 你什么时候可以开始就通知我一下
lt's not just about the money.
这不仅仅是钱的问题
Well, then come meet Shannon,
那么 就先见一见香农吧
and I promise you, you'll love her.
我保证 你会很喜欢她的
l can promise you that.
我可以保证你
Your father is in Pittsburgh.
你父亲现在住在匹兹堡
My father? Right.
我父亲吗 是的
He came here to see me?
他过来见我了吗
Uh, he wants to try and adopt you.
他想要收养你
What's he like?
他怎么样
Well, he seems like he's-- he's trying.
这个 他看起来 他在努力
Can I see him?
我能见见他吗
Samantha, how much do you know about your father.
萨曼莎 你对你父亲知道多少
My mother said that he was a drug addict,
我妈跟我讲他是个瘾君子
that he made me blind.
我看不见也是他造成的
Do you understand that his parental rights have been terminated?
你知不知道他的抚养权被终止了
No. No one told me that.
不知道 没人告诉我
That means that legally he isn't your dad anymore.
这就意味着 从法律上来说他已经不是你父亲了
lt's impossible?
他不能收养我吗
Even if he's changed?
即使他已经改过自新了
lt's highly unlikely.
极有可能
Even if I maybe wanted him to be?
即使也许我想跟他住吗
You said yourself you don't know him.
你自己说了你不了解你父亲
Even if you did--
即使你了解
What I mean to say is, there's no reason to believe--
我的意思是 你没有理由去相信
Right, but...
我知道 但是
do you think that l could just see him?
但你觉得 我能见见他吗
You're getting her hopes up for no reason.
你无缘无故给了她新的希望
No judge is going to overturn a termination.
没有法官会撤回终止的
OK.
好吧
Why do you even think this guy is worth our time?
你为什么觉得这个人值得我们花时间
Nick.
尼克
Laurie.
劳瑞
Hi.
你好
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hi.
你好
Alvin.
阿尔文
Where have you been? The track. Why?
你去哪儿了 马场 怎么了
You got a case for me?
有新的案子给我妈
Hey, Mr. Fallin. Hey.
你好 法林先生 你好
These, uh--
这些 呃
These forms you gave me for the adoption stuff are really confusing.
这些你给我的关于收养的文件 我真的搞不懂
Mr. Gray, we just met Jim.
格雷先生 我们刚刚见了 叫我吉姆好了
Jim. Jim, we just met with Samantha. She's agreed to meet with you.
吉姆 好的吉姆 我们刚刚见了莎曼萨 她答应见你了
Really?
真的吗
When? Tomorrow afternoon.
什么时候 明天下午
That is-- This is great.
这 这真是太棒了
Thank you. Thank you. l mean, this means something, right?
谢谢你 谢谢你 这意味着还有希望 对吗
Well, it means that she's agreed to meet with you.
这意味她同意见见你
This is great. l don't know what to say.
太棒了 我不知道说什么了
Could you help me with these?
能帮我填下这些文件吗
Not yet. Let's just meet with her and see what happens, OK?
先不急 我们先见见她再说吧 好吗
OK, yeah. It's just-- one of them is this essay
好吧 只是这里面要写一片文章
about why I want to be her dad. And I am her dad, right?
关于我为什么要当她的父亲 但是我就是她的父亲 对吗
lt's about explaining myself, I guess.
我觉得就是要解释下事情的来龙去脉
I'm sure you'll do fine. You think?
我相信你可以的 你这样认为吗
OK, well...thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Do you want to grab a cup of coffee?
要不要去喝杯咖啡
l have to get back to work.
我必须得回去工作了
OK, all right. Thank you. And, Mr. Fallin...
好吧 谢谢你 还有 法林先生
do you know where there's a meeting around here?
你知道附近有没有那种会
You know, ''Hi, my name is Jim. I'm a drug addict.''
就是那种 大家好 我叫吉姆 我是个瘾君子的会
l think there may be one on 5th,
我觉得第五大道的加略教堂
at the old Calvary Church.
可能有一个
OK, I appreciate it. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. Fallin, thank you.
谢谢你 法林先生 谢谢你
Big doings at the country club Friday night.
周五晚上乡村俱乐部有重大活动
What?
什么
Annual Father-Daughter Dance.
每年一届的父女舞会
l made reservations...
我预定了
if you're game.
如果你想去的话
What did you tell Hank?
你跟汉克说了什么
Who?
谁
Hank, that boy who came over here.
汉克 之前来过这里的男孩
You told him about my period, didn't you?
你告诉他我来例假了是不是
You said I wasn't feeling good. l was feeling fine.
你说我身体不舒服 但是我没有不舒服
You know what, honey?
你知道吗 亲爱的
And I should've told you this earlier.
我之前一直没跟你说
But I think that you need a woman in your life
但是我觉得你的生活里需要一个女人
to talk to, help you with your homework, cook for you, and...
去倾诉 去帮你完成作业 去做饭给你吃
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about a nanny.
我在说要请一个保姆
A nanny? Yes.
保姆 是的
And this afternoon l interviewed a young lady,
今天下午我面试了一个年轻的女士
and I think she's absolutely terrific.
我觉得她棒极了
Guess what? I think that's her.
你猜怎么着 我觉得是她来了
Burton--
伯顿
Honey, I just want you to meet her, all right?
亲爱的 我只是想让你见见她 好吗
See if you like her, OK?
看看你喜不喜欢她 好吗
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能过来
So, Shannon, say hi to Helena.
香农 跟海伦娜打声招呼
This is Shannon.
这就是香农
lt's a pleasure to meet you, Shannon.
见到你很高兴 香农
Helena was a teacher.
海伦娜以前是个教师
l thought maybe she could help you with some things, and, uh...
我觉得有很多事她可以帮你
Nicholas, good morning. Good morning.
早上好 尼古拉斯 你好
Did, uh, you--
你有没有
Did the two of you have a chance to discuss your situation last night?
你们昨晚有没有聊聊目前的情况
That's why we're here.
我就就是为此而来
Mrs. Aaronson, did you--
阿伦森夫人 你有没有
Not really, just regular talk.
没有 就是一些正常的对话
OK, uh--
好的
Well, uh--
好吧
l don't like to be in the middle of a person matter.
我不想介入个人的问题
But, Mr. Aaronson, there's been a development--
但是 阿伦森先生 事情有了新的进展
We want to keep our baby.
我们想要留下宝宝
So, this whole suit thing-- it's so stupid.
所以整件事都太愚蠢了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表