剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
No. No, no, no. We got it--We got it covered.
不 不 不 不 我们已经搞定了
Okay.
好吧
I got to, uh...
我得走了 呃
Can I talk to you a second about Craig Huberty's son?
你能和克雷格·休伯蒂的儿子聊聊吗
What about him?
他怎么了
I work at this clinic that represents children and, uh...
我作为这个孩子的代表在这家律所工作 呃
I'm trying to find a place for him to live.
我正在试着为他找个住的地方
Oh.
噢
lt's not a conflict. I just thought that you should know.
没有利益冲突 我只是想应该让你知道
Okay. I'm sorry.
好的 抱歉了
lt's just something I have to do.
有些事情我不得不做
Right. It's just, uh...
对 就是 呃
something you have to do.
一些你不得不做的事
Yeah.
对
Hey, I don't know if you've heard yet. Um...
嘿 我不知道你有没有听说 呃
Jenny, our Chief of Marketing, she died three hours ago.
珍妮 我们的市场主管 她在三小时前死了
I guess she never really had a chance.
我猜她原本也是没希望活下来的
Huberty shot her point-blank in the side of the head, so...
休伯蒂很直接的朝她的脑袋上开抢了 所以
I gotta go.
我要走了
Again, my condolences.
再一次表达我的哀悼
Thank you.
谢谢
That kid's a mess. Yeah.
那孩子一团糟 是的
He wants the board members to vote him in as the new CEO.
他想董事会成员选举他 成为新的执行总裁
Well, I can understand that.
好吧 我能理解他
I don't know.
我不确定
He wants to get back to work.
他想回到工作中去
What else is he gonna do when something like this happens?
发生这样的事时他还能做些什么呢
Problem is, I spoke to a few of the board members.
问题是 我和董事会成员中的少数人谈了
They're not real excited about the idea.
他们对这个想法实在不感兴趣
Does Eric know that?
埃里克知道吗
I doubt it.
我不确定
His father kept him pretty much in the dark most of the time.
他父亲一直都把他蒙在鼓里
lf I called a meeting, they'd vote him down.
如果我召集了会议 他们会否决他
It wouldn't even be close.
会是压倒性的票
I don't want to do that to him. Not right now, anyway.
我不想对他做那样的事 至少不是现在
Yeah.
对
Oh, I did speak to Jake and Higgins, Simonsen.
噢 我和杰克 希金斯 西蒙森说了
They're leaning towards supporting you.
他们都倾向于支持你
Leaning? Yeah.
倾向我 对
Should I talk to them? No, no, no. I'll handle it.
我应该和他们聊聊吗 不 不 不 我会处理的
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 对
Yeah.
对
You know, this could be a very good thing for you.
你知道 这对你来说是一件非常好的事
Yeah.
对
Sorry.
抱歉
Where were you?
你去哪儿了
I was with my dad.
我和我爸在一起
Oh, right. How is he?
噢 对 他怎么样
He's fine.
挺好的
This whole shooting thing is terrible, isn't it?
这一整个枪击事件很糟糕 是吧
Yeah.
对
Well, this is yours. It's kinda cold now.
好了 这是你的晚餐 有点冷掉了
Thank you.
谢谢
My dad wants to make me managing partner.
我爸想让我做执行合伙人
Really? That's great.
真的吗 那太好了
Yeah.
对
That's what you want, right?
那是你想要的 对不对
Sure.
当然
So it's great.
那就很好啊
A lot of the partners resent me.
许多合伙人都怨恨我
Well, you're a great lawyer.
好吧 你是个优秀的律师
No, I have a good last name.
不 我有一个好的姓氏
No, you're a great lawyer.
不 你是个优秀的律师
Hello?
你好
Hi, Suzanne.
嗨 苏珊娜
Yeah, hang on. It's for you.
在 等一下 你的电♥话♥
So you hit him? Right.
所以你打了他吗 对
The kid spit on me. He was saying stuff.
那熊孩子朝我吐口水 嘴里逼逼叨叨的
You know, Ted, I don't blame you. The next time--
你要知道 泰德 我没有在怪你 下一次
He was saying stum about my dad.
他说了关于我爸爸的坏话
Next time you fight, they won't just kick you out.
下一次你打架 他们就不仅仅是把你赶出来了
They will call the police and send you to a juvenile detention center.
他们会叫来警♥察♥把你送到青少年劳♥教♥所
I didn't start it. The kid spit on me.
不是我挑起的 是他朝我吐口水
It doesn't matter. I didn't start it.
那不重要 我没有挑事
What about Coach Bernardo. Can I stay with him?
贝尔纳教练怎么样 我可以和他待一起吗
Not tonight. But you'll ask?
今晚不行 但你会问他吗
Yeah.
会
Should I drive or--
需要我开车还是
I'm driving.
我来开
I can follow you? Right.
我能跟着你吗 可以
Or just come with you.
或者和你一起
Nick.
尼克
Morning.
早
What time did you get home last night?
你昨晚什么时候回家的
Late.
很晚
Well, is everything okay?
那 一切都好吗
Yeah, it's fine.
嗯 没事
What's up with that kid Ted? How is he?
那个叫泰德的孩子怎么了 他怎么样了
Oh, some kid spit on him, so he hit him.
噢 有个孩子朝他吐口水 所以他打那个孩子
Oh.
噢
Are you going to the gym now?
你现在准备去健身了吗
Yeah.
对
Why don't you just try and get some more sleep?
为什么你不试着多睡一会儿呢
I don't sleep much, Lulu.
我睡得不多 露露
How long would he stay with me?
他要和我在一起待多久
Couple of weeks, maybe a month.
几周 或者一个月
A month?
一个月吗
Well, until we find him a foster family. Right.
直到我们为他找到寄养家庭 好吧
He should be with people that he knows.
他应该和他熟悉的人待在一起
Of course. Of course.
当然 当然
So is that a yes? You'll do it?
所以这是同意了吗 你愿意这么做吗
Here's the thing.
有件事要说明白
The people in this community are pretty shaken up.
在这个社区里的人都相当震惊
I'm sure.
我明白
I mean, look, I get it. Ted's a great kid.
我是说 你看 我知道 泰德是个很好孩子
But I've seen what they're doing outside his dad's house.
但是我已经看到了 他们在他爸爸房♥子外面做了什么
So that's a no?
所以是不行吗
Well, you see, I've got a thirteen-year-old son, right?
好了 你看 我有了一个13岁的儿子 对吧
He's a good kid. He's quiet. He's not too athletic.
他是个好孩子 安静 不怎么擅长运动
Right.
对
The last thing he needs is to have a target painted on his back.
他最不需要的东西 就是在他背上画的那个靶子
I mean, Ted's dad shot three people, for God's sake.
我是说 泰德的父亲射中了三个人 看在上帝的份上
You sent one of these arrangements, right?
这些花圈中有你送来的一个 是吗
Yeah.
对
Hey. How you doing, Eric, okay
嘿 你怎么样了 埃里克 还行
Yeah, fine. Thanks.
嗯 没事 谢谢
You need anything?
你需要什么东西吗
Hey, how's that kid, Huberty's son?
嘿 那个孩子怎么样了 休伯蒂的儿子
Oh, he's...he's...
噢 他 他
He's okay, I guess.
他没事 我猜
His name is Ted, right? That's right.
他的名字是泰德 对吗 没错
Theodore or Edward?
西奥多 还是 爱德华
Theodore.
西奥多
Right.
好
And his father, is he dead yet?
那他的父亲呢 他有没有死了
I'm very sorry, Eric.
我很抱歉 埃里克
Could--could--Um, could I talk to you?
能 能 呃 我能和你聊聊吗
Sure.
当然
Do you mind? Excuse me.
能过来一下吗 失陪了
Right here.
就在这儿吧
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表