剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Yeah, okay. Take care.
好的 保重
''The Steelers' pass defense failed again.
钢人队的传球防守再次失败
''The only bright spot was their receiving trio
唯一的亮点是他们三重奏组合
which combined for 300 yards in total offense.''
总共进攻了300码
Hey, Gramps. You listening?
嘿 爷爷 你在听吗
Oh, sorry.
哦 对不起
I'm just tired.
我只是累了
What'd the foster family say? They'll take him.
寄养家庭怎么说 他们会带走他的
You've sent other kids there?
你有把其他孩子送到那儿去过吗
They specialize in at-risk teens. They're very good.
他们专门针对高危青少年 他们非常好
They're great together, you know?
他们在一起很好 你知道吗
Hey!
嘿
Have you even looked at his chart?
你看他的病历了吗
He's allergic to peanut butter, you jackass!
他对花生酱过敏 你这个混♥蛋♥
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. Can you please just get him some turkey instead? Please?
我很抱歉 你能不能替他拿些火鸡来 拜托了
Good boy.
好孩子
There's a foster family--
有一个寄养家庭
No. No.
不 我不去
Donnie, you can't stay in a shelter forever.
唐尼 你不能一直住一个庇护所
I'm not going to.
我不会的
Grandpa says his lawyer's gonna take care of everything,
祖父说他的律师会处理一切
and then we're gonna get some money.
然后我们会得到一些钱
Mr. Longo, Social Services has found Donnie a very good foster home.
隆戈先生 社会服务部门发现给唐尼找到一个非常好的寄养家庭
Well, I'm gonna tell the court I think it's the best place for you.
好吧 我会告诉法庭 我认为对你来说是最好的地方
Look, thanks to you, I only get two hours a day with my grandfather,
听着 多亏了你 我每天只有两个小时可以和祖父在一起
and you're cutting into it.
然后你还要减少它
Hey, you running for something?
嘿 你是要参加竞选吗
Thinking about it. Nice flyers. Very creative.
认真想一想 传♥单♥不错 很有创意
Thanks.
谢谢您
City Council. Impressive.
市议会 令人印象深刻
Hell, man, I'd vote for a guy like you.
天哪 伙计 我会投给像你这样的人
Here.
给你
What's all this? Soap. Shampoo. Razor.
这都是什么 肥皂 洗发水 剃须刀
There's a ''Y'' down the street. Go get yourself cleaned up.
沿街有地方 去把自己弄干净
Here you go.
给你
Yeah, these should fit.
是的 这些应该正合适
You have to make a good impression
你必须要给人留下好的印象
at your Hewlett House interview this afternoon.
在今天下午的休利特公♥寓♥的面试中
Hewlett House?
休利特公♥寓♥
Yeah, confirmed everything this morning. They'll meet with you.
是的 今天早上都确认了 他们会和你见面的
All right. Thanks a lot, man.
好吧 非常感谢 伙计
My pleasure. I'll see you later.
这是我的荣幸 待会儿见
Yeah.
是啊
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Yeah, I was just in the neighborhood. I thought I'd drop by for a second.
我就在附近 我想我应该顺便来拜访一下
Okay. Yeah.
好啊 是的
So this is a new office, right?
所以这是新的办公室吗
Yeah. Yeah, it's nice.
是的 这里很好
Thank you.
谢谢
How do you like running this place?
你觉得管理这个地方怎么样
Yeah, I do. Good. Good.
是的 我可以的 好的 好的
What can I do for you, Burton?
我能为你做些什么 伯顿?
I was just wondering if you got a chance to take our offer to your client.
我想知道你会不会让你的客户接受我们的报价
He wasn't interested.
他对这个不感兴趣
Oh.
哦
Well, suppose we put the 10,OOO on top of the apartment?
好吧 那公♥寓♥在加一万美金呢
Again, I would recommend that my client not take it.
再说一次 我会建议我的委托人不要接受的
Now you do know this is our final offer, right?
现在你知道这是我们的最终报价了 是吗
Right. Burton, I just wanted to mention that, you know,
是的 伯顿 我只是想再说一下
Nick and I are trying to figure things out.
尼克和我正在想我们的事
But I was very honored when I found out that the ring came from--
但是我感到非常荣幸 当我发现戒指来自于哪里时
Well, I guess that's between you and Nick.
这个 我想那是你和尼克之间的事
Right.
是的
So, I guess I'll see you in court.
那么 我们法庭见
Take care.
保重
There you go.
那就这样吧
Oh, thanks for the loaner.
哦 谢谢你借给我
lt's my boyfriend's tie.
这是我男朋友的领带
Hey, good for you.
嘿 真有你的
Pretty girl like you should have a nice fella in her life.
像你这样漂亮的女孩 生活中就应该有一个好男人
Well, you look very handsome in it.
嗯 你戴着它看起来很帅
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, you remind me of someone.
你让我想起一个人
Yeah. I had a girl once, long time ago.
是的 很久以前 我有过一个女孩
Pretty. Not so pretty as you, though.
漂亮 不过没有你漂亮
I I didn't treat her well not so good at all.
我 我对她不好 一点也不好
That was a mistake. I should have treated her better but...
这是不对的 我应该对她好一点 但是
Anyway, you remind me of her.
不管怎样 你让我想起了她
You ready? Yeah.
你准备好了吗 是的
Here you go.
走吧
Okay.
好的
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
You know, you don't have to come. No, I want to go.
你知道的 你不必过来的 不 我想去
I mean, I can do it without you. I've got your amidavits.
我是说 没有你我也可以的 我有你的资料
I want to go. Thanks.
我想去 谢谢
Okay? Okay.
可以吗 可以
Ray Schmiel works hard at his sobriety.
雷·施米尔在他清醒的时候努力工作
Like all addicts, he has his lapses, but he's trying,
就像所有的瘾君子一样 他有他的缺点 但他在努力
and he wants to succeed.
他想要成功
I know that he'll benefit from being at Hewlett House,
我知道他会从休利特公♥寓♥获益
but Hewlett House will benefit from having him.
但是休利特公♥寓♥也将从他的加盟中获益
Alvin, Mr. Schmiel is still drinking.
阿尔文 施米尔先生仍然在喝酒
He's gonna stop.
他会停止的
You know our policy here.
你知道我们这里的政策
And it's a good one.
政策是很好
But I know you can help him.
但我知道你能帮助他
Dawn, I wouldn't ask you to do this if I didn't believe that.
道恩 如果我不相信的话 我不会让你这么做的
Welcome, Mr. Schmiel.
欢迎你 施米尔先生
All right.
好的
Hey, Lulu. Hi, Burton.
嘿 露露 嗨 伯顿
Mr. Longo.
隆戈先生
Dad, Lulu, uh, there's a bit of a problem. We need to adjourn the hearing.
爸爸 露露 呃 有点问题 我们得推迟听证会
We're just about to get started. What's the problem?
我们就要开始了 有什么问题吗
lt's about Donnie.
是关于唐尼的
What happened? Can't it wait?
发生了什么事 不能等一下吗
Dad, can you just ask for a week's adjournment, please?
爸爸 请你休庭一周好吗
Donnie was caught trying to retrieve 12 bags of crystal meth
唐尼在试图取回12袋冰♥毒♥时被捕了
from the fireplace in his old house.
从老房♥子的壁炉里
From our house?
从我们的房♥子吗
Did you know there were drugs in your house?
你知道你家里有毒品吗
Don't say anything, Mr. Longo.
什么都别说了 隆戈先生
Has he spoken to a public defender yet?
他和公设辩护人谈过了吗
He'll get one at arraignment.
他会被传讯的
There's more.
还有更多的
Donnie's real last name is Mendez.
唐尼的真名是门德斯
He's been missing from his family in Fort Wayne, Indiana, since he was ten.
他在10岁时与印第安纳州韦恩堡的家人失散
What?
什么
Turns out he was finger-printed before nursery school.
在幼儿园之前 他的指纹就被记录了
So when the police ran his prints--
所以当警♥察♥采集他的指纹时
His mother's been notified.
已经通知他的母亲了
Did you check her out?
你查过了没
Meth?
冰♥毒♥吗
I had to make some more cash
我要赚更多的钱
so we could get out of town and find some place to live.
这样我们就可以出城找个地方住了
And old Ralph isn't your grandfather.
老拉尔夫不是你的祖父
Well, he always said if he had a grandson, he'd bet he'd be like me.
嗯 他总是说如果他有一个孙子 他肯定会像我一样
I called him Gramps once as a joke and he liked it.
我曾经开玩笑地叫过他祖父 他很喜欢
When did you two hook up?
你们什么时候认识的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表