剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I sent you a copy of the revised asset purchase agreement.
我发了你一份修改过的资产购买♥♥协议
Got it.
收到了
Butler signed off on it, so that's good.
巴特勒签了字 这很好
Yeah.
对
So we need to start drafting up the closing documents pretty soon.
所以我们需要尽快起草结案文件了
Great.
好
He asked you for what?
他有问你为什么吗
He just says these things that...
他只是说这些事
They're scary... if he means them.
他们很害怕 如果他这么对他们的话
But hell, I'm no psychiatrist.
但是见鬼 我不是精神病医生
lf some kid tells me he wants to hang himself, I believe him.
如果有哪个孩子告诉我他想上吊的话 我会相信的
The psychiatrist at Southwestern thinks he's just looking for attention.
在西南精神病院的医生觉得他只是想引起别的的注意
Well, part of me thinks we should just send him back there... today.
那 我觉得我们应该把他送回去 今天
I mean, why screw around with this kinda thing?
我是说 为什么要搞这种事
lf we're wrong about him, he'll be dead.
如果我们做错了什么 他会死的
And we'll look like a couple of morons.
然后我们就会像两个白♥痴♥
I'm trying to get you outta here.
我正试着让你离开这儿
It's not a joke, Drew.
这不是玩笑 德鲁
You can't keep talking about killing yourself.
你不能再说关于你自杀的事了
Why not?
为什么不行
Because people take you seriously, even if you don't mean it.
因为大家是认真对待你的 即使你不明白
I mean it. You do?
我明白 你明白吗
You mean it? Right now?
你明白了吗 现在呢
I don't know.
我不知道
We're this close to getting you a very good foster home.
我们已经快要帮你找到一个很好的寄养家庭了
But you have to stop talking about suicide.
但是你必须停止说自杀的事了
lf you don't, you will end up back in Southwestern.
如果你不愿意 你就要回到西南精神病院去
Lockdown 20 hours a day.
一天关20个小时
This place isn't exactly paradise.
这里不是真正的天堂
I put in a call to Kalder's lawyer.
我打电♥话♥给卡尔德的律师了
Yeah, I already talked to him.
好 我已经告诉他了
Said there's no way they'll extend the offer.
他们说不能延长报价时间
Okay. So the incompetency motion's at noon.
好 那无能力者的议案可以实施了
Nick, I still think if we followed the terms of the buy-sell agreement--
尼克 我还是觉得如果我们遵守买♥♥卖♥♥协议的条款
lf the client wants to sell, this is the most emective way to get there.
如果委托人想卖♥♥ 才是最有效的方法
Great. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
You know, I'm not your associate. I'm a partner...
你知道 我不是你的员工 我是合伙人
with more business than you, and what I am saying is
生意比你做的多 我要说的是
I'm really, really not so great about being told what to do anymore.
我真的 真的不喜欢别人来告诉我该怎么做
Yeah?
在
Hey.
嘿
Dad, I just, uh... I just wanted to tell you that...
爸 我只是 呃 我只是想告诉你那个
my vote, my opinions had nothing to do with your relationship with Sandra.
我的投票 我的意见与你和桑德拉之间的关系无关
I hope you understand that.
我希望你能明白这点
I just think she's an average lawyer.
我只是觉得她是个一般的律师
So you disagree with the excellent evaluation
所以你不同意她在过去的三年里
that she received over the last three years?
得到的优秀评价吗
lf they characterize her as excellent, then yes.
如果他们觉得她很优秀 那就同意
Overall rating on a scale of one to five: four.
总体评价从1分到5比4
Comments: ''Sandra is an excellent lawyer.
评价说 桑德拉是一名出色的律师
Continues to make great strides. She's a valued asset.''
继续前进的步伐 她是个有价值的人才
Yeah, I know what I wrote. That was, uh... That was two years ago.
对 我知道这是我写的 那是 呃 两年前写的了
Well...
好吧
she quit last night.
她昨晚辞职了
Makes sense.
说得通
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等等
What the helI's that supposed to mean?
什么叫说得通
Come on, Dad. I mean, she starts dating the managing partner
拜托 爸 我的意思是 她开始和执行合伙人约会
a few weeks before the partner vote.
就在合伙人投票前几周
She gets passed over and then she quits.
她没被选上 然后就退出了
It's very clear what she's doing.
她的做法很聪明
Nicholas, you are wrong.
尼古拉斯 你错了
Then why did she quit?
那她为什么辞职
I'm not sure I can do this.
我不确定我能不能做得到
I just don't think it's the...
我只是不想它
What if he really does understand what's going on,
如果他真的明白发生了什么
and he doesn't want to sell the company?
然后他不想卖♥♥掉公♥司♥呢
Right. Well, there are other choices, and we can buy out his stock--
好 那 有别的选择 我们可以买♥♥下他的股票
We've already talked about that, Jake.
我们已经谈过了 杰克
It'll take three months, and Kalder's offer would be in the trash.
那要花3个月的时间 卡尔德的报价会被扔进垃圾桶
Rachel, we're talking about $15 million here.
雷切尔 我们说的是1500万美元
It just feels wrong.
就是感觉不对
It's your choice.
这是你的选择
You think we should do it?
你觉得我们应该这么做吗
lf you want to sell the company, you should.
如果你想卖♥♥掉公♥司♥ 你应该这么做
Listen, if Charlie were competent,
听着 如果查理有能力的话
do you think that he would turn down an offer like this?
你认为他会拒绝这样的报价吗
No.
不会
Well, there's your answer.
好了 你有答案了
Your Honor, based on testimony presented by his wife and caregivers,
法官阁下 根据他的妻子和护理人员提供的证词
it is clear that Mr. Gossett is no longer capable
很明显 格赛特先生已经没有能力
of evaluating crucial information pertaining to his estate.
去评估与他财产有关的重要信息了
He is sick, Your Honor. Very sick.
他是病人 法官阁下 很严重的病
He has a dimicult time communicating. But he is aware, and his mind is alert.
他在交流方面有困难 但他是清醒的 他的思想是有意识的
Mr. Gossett knows there is an offer on the table, Your Honor.
格赛特先生知道有一份报价 法官阁下
He is simply choosing to say no.
他简单地选择了说 不
Mr. Irving wants Charlie Gossett to be lucid,
欧文先生希望查理·格赛特是头脑清醒的
so much so that he's convincing himself that he is.
这样他就能说服自己他是清醒的
I mean, we could do the same thing with a maple tree.
我的意思是 我对枫树也可以做同样的事
You stare at it long enough, it will move.
你看着它足够久的话 它就会移♥动♥
How dare you!
你竟敢
It is sad, Your Honor. It is sad.
很遗憾 法官阁下 很遗憾
But Mr. Gossett is not mentally or physically present,
但是格赛特先生在身体和精神上都不在场
and he should not be allowed to manage his financial affairs.
这样他不应该被允许管理他的财务状况
So, we can accept the offer and sell the company if we want.
所以 如果我们想的话我们可以接受那份报价卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
Yes, that's right.
对 没错
Okay.
好
Like you said, we really didn't have any other choice, huh?
像你说的 我们已经没有别的选择了 是吧
I'll set up a meeting with Kalder to go over the remaining details.
我会安排一个和卡尔德的会议商量剩下的细节
Good.
好
I still think it was a bad call.
我还是觉得这是个糟糕的决定
We won. Yeah.
我们赢了 对
We embarrassed ourselves and the firm.
我们把自己和事务所 都放到了尴尬的境地
Hey. Hi, Burton.
嘿 嗨 伯顿
How you doing? Good.
你好吗 挺好的
Are you hungry at all?
你饿了吗
I'm starving, as a matter of fact.
事实上 我饿坏了
How about a sandwich?
来个三明治吧
Yeah, come on in. Thank you.
好 进来吧 谢谢
So, Sandra, I got an idea.
那 桑德拉 我有个主意
Why don't you, uh, come back to work?
你为什么不 呃 回来工作呢
Burton...
伯顿
I understand why you're upset. I really do.
我明白你为什么心烦 我真的明白
But I can't believe we can't think of something
但是我不能相信 我们不能想到可以
that makes some sense to work this out.
解决这些事情的方法
You know, you were so close to making partner.
你知道 你已经离成为合伙人那么接近了
Well, I hate to see you throw that all away.
好吧 我不想看到你丢下这些离开
Next year, by the way, I think that you're gonna make it.
明年 顺便说一下 我认为你会成功的
I appreciate that, but...
我很感激 但是
No, I think I've made the right decision.
不 我觉得我做了一个正确的决定
Truth is, I feel pretty good about it.
真的 我感觉相当好
Well, you have something lined up already?
那 你已经有别的安排了吗
Not yet.
还没有
lf you want, you know I'd be happy to help you out.
如果你想 你知道我很乐意帮你排忧解难
I still know a few people in this town.
我在这个镇上还是认识一些人的
I'll let you know.
我会让你知道的
Well, let me ask you this.
好吧 那我问你
Did our relationship influence your decision at all?
我们的关系对你的决定有任何影响吗
My decision to resign had nothing to do with us.
我辞职的决定和我们的关系没有任何关系
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表