剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
And he needs to park in front of the house.
他的车需要停在房♥子前面
lt's a reserved spot.
这是留给我们的车位
l understand. l'll move.
我理解 我现在就开走
Thought you might be hungry.
想着你应该饿了吧
Can l come in? Sure.
我能进来吗 当然
l was just helping Alvin.. .
我一直在帮阿尔文
clean out James' apartment.
整理詹姆斯的公♥寓♥
Right.
是嘛
Alvin's tearing the place up.
阿尔文都快把那个地方给拆了
l don't know. He's looking for a jazz record or something.
他好像在找一张爵士乐专辑什么的
He says you were going to stay for another month.
他说你还要再待一个月
He did? Are you?
他这样说了吗 你会吗
You know, Alvin had a really good idea
阿尔文有个很棒的想法
to start up a fund at Duquesne Law School
在杜肯大学法学院设立基金
honoring James.
来纪念詹姆斯
So, you're not going to stay?
所以你不待了吗
You know l'm supposed to start at Berkeley October 15, so...
我应该在♥十♥月♥十五号♥就去伯克利了
This smells great. You want to eat?
闻起来好香啊 你要不要吃点
Uh, no. l just, uh-- l just ate.
呃 不了 不用 我吃过了
Oh, come on. l don't want to eat alone.
来吧 我不想一个人吃
You don't have to.
你可以不用一个人吃
Nick, l was really kind of hoping that we could be--
尼克 我真的想我们可以成为
Friends?
朋友吗
l guess. No, more like--
不 我的意思是 更像是
Well, l'm not a very good friend.
好吧 我不是一个好朋友
So, you just want to end it, then?
所以你就想要结束它是吧
End what? Come on.
结束什么 得了吧
l said what l said, all right?
我已经说得很明白了 好吗
Yeah, well, Nick, Iove is not a business deal.
是 尼克 爱不是谈生意
l mean, you just don't pull the offer.
你不能在感情上谈条件的
Right.
对
You know l really care about you.
你知道我真的很关心你
l more than care about you.
不仅仅是关心你
lt's just that--
只是
You're going to move to California.
你要搬去加州了
Right.
是啊
Then we have nothing to talk about.
那我们就没什么好说的
l'll leave the food for you.
饭留给你吧
Nick, your father wants to see you in his office.
尼克 你父亲要见你 在他办公室
Come in. What is it?
请进 什么情况
Uh, Nick, this is Ralph Trillo.
尼克 这是拉尔夫·特里略
This is my son Nicholas.
这是我儿子尼古拉斯
Hey.
你好
What, you couldn't just let it go?
怎么 你就是不能算了是么
You went to his house?
你还去了他家里
What the hell were you thinking?
你在想什么呢
Nicholas, we attacked him.
尼古拉斯 我们伤害了他
No. You getting out of your car is what started this whole damn thing.
不 是你下了车 才有了这件破事
lt was a fight, Dad. You know what this could do to me?
那就是场斗殴 爸 你知道这回对我造成什么影响吗
This guy goes to the cops-- l'm on probation.
如果他去报♥警♥ 我就要被判缓刑
l know that. l'm sorry about that.
我知道 很抱歉
You're sorry.
你很抱歉
Nicholas, l had to find out if he was OK or not.
尼古拉斯 我得去看看他有没有出事
lf this guy goes to the police,
如果这个人去报♥警♥了
l'm the one looking at a probation revocation hearing.
我是那个要去缓刑撤销听证会的人
Well, he's not going to the cops.
这个 他不会去的
He knows who we are now. He's been to our offices.
他知道我们是谁 他来过我们办公室了
He knows we have money.
他知道我们有钱
No, he's not going to do anything.
不 他不会做什么的
He's going straight to see a lawyer right now!
他现在肯定去找律师了
l'll fix it.
我来搞定
How?
怎么搞定
l'll handle it.
我会处理的
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, l appreciate you coming by, Joanne.
很感谢你能来 乔安妮
No problem.
不客气
l read about your son. He's going to Penn State, right?
我看到你儿子的消息了 他要去宾州州立大学了 是吗
Yeah. That's great.
是的 太棒了
The pros are liking these college players a lot more these days,
这些年 专业人员更喜欢大学生选手了
especially pitchers.
尤其是投手
l know.
我知道
So, l pulled that file on Mr. Trillo. Do you still want it?
所以我把那份文件交给了特里洛先生 你还想要吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah, l could've gotten this from Frank DeScala,
哦 当然 我本来可以跟弗兰克·德斯卡拉要到这个的
but l thought it would be nice to catch up with you a little bit.
但是我觉得跟你多联♥系♥联♥系♥更好
You look great. Oh, thanks. So do you.
你看上去好极了 谢谢 你也是
Thanks.
谢谢
''Hairline fracture of the skull minor concussion,
颅骨小震荡引起的骨折
''facial laceration, broken right hand.''
面部撕裂 右手骨折
Well, not so bad.
嗯 不是很糟
The treatment was standard.
治疗都是很标准的
Where's the malpractice coming in?
这个医疗事故是怎么来的
They haven't even filed a suit yet.
他们甚至还没提起诉讼
So, why do you need this information?
所以你为什么要这个信息
Hmm, l just thought maybe l'd nip it in the bud before it gets--
我想在这件事搞大之前就把它扼杀在摇篮里
Could you, uh--
能否 呃
Could you excuse me just a second?
我失陪一会儿
Sure. l'll be right back.
当然 我马上回来
Mr. Fallin, how are you doing? l'm doing fine.
法林先生 您好吗 我很好
Remember Cheryl Ann? Hi.
还记得谢丽尔·安吗 你好
You secretary told me where you were.
您的秘书告诉我您在这儿
Did she?
是吗
Yeah, l told her l was a client.
是的 我跟她讲我是你的客户
Oh. What do you want?
哦 你有事吗
Mr. Fallin, l think that l overestimated my capacity.
法林先生 我想我高估了我的能力
ls that right?
是吗
My business ventures are heating up.
我的事业现在面临很大的风险
They're going to require my undivided attention.
需要我全身心投入
Your business ventures?
你的事业风险
Yeah, l invested in Cheryl Ann's beauty supply business.
是的 我投资了谢丽尔·安的美容用品业务
You couldn't do that here?
你不能在这里做吗
Uh, no. We're going to Florida.
不行 我们要去佛罗里达
So, what do you want from me-- bus fare?
所以你想要什么 大巴费吗
No, no, no, l got my car.
不不不 我自己有车
Now, listen-- l haven't told Shannon yet.
听着 这件事我还没有告诉香农
And l guess what l'm trying to say here--
我想说的是
and this is hard for me, sir-- is that, uh--
很难开口 先生 我想说的是
well, l know how Shannon feels about you.
我知道香农是怎么看您的
So, l thought that maybe you could keep an eye on her till l get back.
所以我在想 在我回来之前 香农能不能留给您照料
You're not coming back, Roy.
罗伊 你是不会回来了吧
Well, sir, l don't know that for certain.
先生 我不确定
You go away. You just stay away.
你走吧 你走远点
Well, it's my right, Mr. Fallin,
这是我的权力 法林先生
to live my existence any way l choose.
我有权选择自己的生活
Hey, Burton. Hey.
你好 伯顿 你好
So, the fish specials are very good.
这里的特♥价♥鱼很好吃
lf you're a fish person.
如果你喜欢吃鱼的话
l like fish.
我喜欢吃鱼
Well, cheers, Joanne. It's good to see you.
干杯 乔安妮 很高兴见到你
You, too.
也很高兴见到你
You wanted to see me? Yeah.
你找我吗 是啊
l'm down three lawyers.
我少了三名律师
So, until l can hire replacements,
所以在我找到代替他们的人之前
l am going to be leaning on you to pick up the slack.
我需要你挑起重担
l understand. l'll come in when l can.
我理解 我有空会过来
You'll come in when l tell you to.
我叫你你就得来
Well, that's not our deal.
这 不是这样交易的
l've been talking to the dean over at Duquesne
我跟杜肯大学的校长谈了谈
about setting up a scholarship fund.
关于建立奖学金的事情
Yeah, l heard, l heard.
是的 我听说了
So--
所以
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表