剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Somebody called.
有人报♥警♥了
It's anonymous. Could've been a prank.
是个匿名电♥话♥ 可能是个恶作剧吧
Amber alerts all over the place.
到处都是安珀警戒
We'll do everything we can to find her, sir.
先生 我们会尽全力找到她的
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
You might want to take a look at this.
你来看看这个
So what do you think, Miss Scanlon?
斯坎伦小姐 你怎么看
Well, it fits their M.O.
这和他们的做法很一致
Check into a cheap motel. Make a...
在汽车旅馆开一间很廉价的房♥间 做一个
What?
什么
Make a video. Take photographs.
做一个录像 拍照片
Right.
是啊
And then they move on. They don't leave much behind.
然后他们就走了 什么都没留下
So I'll call you when we hear something.
我们有消息会给你打电♥话♥的
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
What are you doing here, Dad? Let's get you home.
爸 你还在这里干嘛 我带你回家
No, no.
不 不
I'm gonna talk to everyone here.
我要跟这边的所有人聊一聊
Thank you. Sorry.
谢谢 不好意思打扰了
Dad, let's go. This is the last one.
爸 走吧 这是最后一个
Hi.
你好
Yeah?
有事吗
I'm, uh... Iooking for my daughter.
我在找我女儿
She's thirteen years old, and she disappeared.
她今年13岁 她不见了
Somebody from this motel called and said they'd seen her.
这个旅馆里有人打电♥话♥说见过她
Sorry.
抱歉
Come on, Dad. It's time to go home.
走吧 爸 该回家了
No.
不
You... you heard the man. He said it was probably a prank.
你也听到警♥察♥说的了 也许这就是个恶作剧
Somebody made that call from here.
有人从这里打了电♥话♥啊
Right. Well, we'll look into it tomorrow.
好吧 那我们明天再继续查吧
Let's just...
我们还是
I did it.
电♥话♥是我打的
I made the call.
我打的
Why didn't you talk to the police?
你为什么不跟警♥察♥说
'Cause I got my daughter and I got priors
因为我女儿跟我在一块 而且我上面还有老板
and the cops are gonna take her away again if they see me living like this.
警♥察♥看到我住在这里会把我的女儿带走的
Do you know who took my daughter away?
你知不知道是谁把我女儿抓走了
Do you know where they took her?
知不知道他们去哪儿了
Maybe.
也许吧
I only called the cops because I was worried about that little blonde girl.
我报♥警♥是我有点担心那个头发是金色的女孩
She looked nice.
她看起来是个好人
It's the only reason I called.
这是我报♥警♥的唯一原因
Look, you've got to talk to the police.
听着 你必须把你知道的都告诉警方
No way. Well, then tell me.
不行 那你告诉我吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
You want money? I'll give you money.
你想要钱吗 我给你钱
I'll give you a thousand dollars. Take it.
我现在就给你1千美元 拿着
Hey. Hey.
喂 喂
You call the cops, I ain't telling you nothing.
如果你报♥警♥的话 我什么都不会告诉你的
You'll take me to her?
那你带我去见她吧
Can't just leave my girl.
我不能把我女儿丢在这里吧
My son'll take care of her.
我儿子会照顾她的
Hey, will you slow down? She'll take me to her.
能不能慢慢来 她会带我去见香农
She's a prostitute, Dad. She'll do anything for a thousand dollars.
她是妓♥女♥ 为了1千美元她什么事都做得出来
I'll go. You wait.
我去 你在这里等着
I'll go.
我去
No cops.
不许报♥警♥
Just need a newspaper. They got codes in the back.
只要一张报纸 密♥码♥就在报纸背面
Sit tight.
留在这儿别动
There's a paper in the car.
车上有张报纸
I need a pen and a phone.
我需要一支笔和一个电♥话♥
Just give me a second.
等我一下
They spread the phone number over a couple ads.
他们把电♥话♥号♥码藏在了几个广♥告♥里
8.
Okay. Got it.
好的 知道啦
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Violet.
维奥莱特
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Burton.
我叫伯顿
Friend of your mom's.
你妈妈的朋友
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I'll be quiet, mister.
我会很安静的 先生
You don't have to sit in a closet, honey.
你不用坐在衣柜里 亲爱的
You have any food?
你有吃的吗
No.
没有
Stop here.
在这儿停车
This is the place.
就是这里
Just go in that door there and ask for Damon.
从这个门进去 就说你要找达蒙
Tell him you're... a friend.
告诉他你是朋友
And what are you gonna do? Can't go in there with you.
你要做什么 我不能跟你一起进去
Why not?
为什么不
Just tell him you're a john. You need a young girl to get off.
你告诉他你是嫖♥客♥ 你要找个漂亮的小姐
Have your money ready.
把钱准备好
Just tell him you're a watcher so you don't gotta do nothing with her.
你告诉他你要看片儿 你就不用跟她那个了
I'm going home.
我要回去了
Just tell him you're a watcher.
告诉他你只喜欢看就行了
Never seen you before.
以前怎么都没见过你
Yeah, well, you know...
这个嘛 额
How'd you get here?
你怎么知道这儿的
Friend of Dina's.
我是迪娜的朋友
Okay. What do you want?
好吧 你想要哪种类型的
Uh...
额
I got girls, boys.
我这里有俊男靓女
Kid on kid, adult on kid, hard core, Asian, S&M, S&M Lite, gonzo style,
儿童色情片 儿童成人片 硬核色情片 亚洲片 性♥虐♥片 性♥虐♥文学 第一视角A片等等
whatever product you want. I'm just looking for a girl.
你要的我这里都有 我只是来找一个孩子的
Okay. What kind? Blonde. Young.
好吧 什么样的孩子 金发 年轻的
Teen? Preteen? I don't know. I don't know.
青少年吗还是13岁以下的 我不知道 我不知道
I'm a watcher. I just ... I like to watch.
我喜欢看 我是来看片的
Okay. Well, I got a young blonde upstairs... pretty new.
好吧 楼上有个年轻的金发女孩 刚来没多久
Be two grand.
两千美元
Yeah. It's two thousand dollars for half an hour.
是的 半小时收费两千美元
Take a seat.
坐吧
Right.
好的
Come on up.
上来吧
Yeah. Yeah. Can I have Alison Scanlon, please?
对 对 请帮我找一下艾莉森·斯坎伦
We arrested everybody in the place.
我们逮捕了那里的所有人
Five girls in there.
那儿有五个女孩
Confiscated two dozen tapes.
没收了二十几个录像带
Spent the better part of the night going over the evidence.
一晚上看了大部分的证据
The reason we called you in, there's a tape.
我们把你们叫过来是因为 有一个录像
The quality on it isn't very good, and the girl in it is drugged,
这段录像的画质不是很清晰 里面的女孩被下了药
but we're concerned it might be Shannon.
但是我们很担心她就是香农
We need one of you to take a look.
我们需要你们其中的一个确认下
You know, Dad, you should just let me do this.
爸 让我来吧
lf it's Shannon, I need to know what she's been through.
如果是香农 我得知道她经历了什么
Oh, you're pretty.
你很漂亮
I like your hair.
我喜欢你的头发
Good Lord.
天呐
Hey... stop.
别放了
What?
什么
Can you rewind it?
能不能回放一下
Press Play.
播放
Pause it.
暂停
Okay, Violet.
好吧 维奥莱特
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干嘛
I saw the tape.
我看到录像带了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Police Station downtown-- there's a video tape of Shannon.
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表