剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Previously on The Guardian.
《法外情真》前情回顾
I been offered your job.
他们给了我你的工作
I took it.
我接受了
Lulu told me that you... that you quit.
露露跟我说 你辞职了
I'm getting married.
我要结婚了
Proposed to Victoria this morning.
今早跟维多利亚求婚了
And, I'm dying.
还有 我快死了
What?
什么
ALS...
肌萎缩性侧索硬化症
Lou Gehrig's disease.
卢伽雷氏症
Look, this is our third date in two days, Jack.
这已经是我们两天里第三次约会了 杰克
I don't really know anything about you.
我还一点儿都不了解你呢
Look I'm not gay.
听着 我不是同性恋
It's not romantic or anything.
不是男女之间的事儿
I just wanted to join the country club...
我只是想加入乡村俱乐部而已
I really like the idea of being with someone like Kate...
我真的很喜欢那种 能和凯特这样的人在一起的想法
Nike Fallin, this is Emily Bernsley.
尼克·发林 这是艾米莉·伯恩斯利
I, uh, called William Kurt today.
我 呃 今天给威廉姆·科特打电♥话♥了
And he said he fired her last week.
他说她上周把她辞退了
I really like what you guys do.
我真的很喜欢你们所作的事
I don't want you to go. Because I'm sick?
我不希望你走 就因为我生病了吗
Because...
因为
You are indispensable.
你无可替代
So Nick...
尼克
I was thinking...
我在想
of seeing how far west I could swim.
我能往西游多远
I am going to die, Nick.
我快要死了 尼克
I'm trying to get my mind around it, you know?
我努力不去想这件事 你知道吗
Honey, you forgot this.
亲爱的 你把这个给忘了
What would I do without you? I know.
没有你我该怎么办 我知道
Take care. Bye, honey.
照顾好自己 再见亲爱的
Hello. Can I help you?
你好 请问需要什么帮助
And it looks like one of the lanes of the ft. Pitt Tunnel
另外 看起来去皮特隧♥道♥的一条路
inbound is closed.
关闭了
So you might want to take the West End Bridge if you possibly can.
所以可以的话 请绕行西区大桥
Now checking the news.Another shooting.
再来看看这条新闻 又一起枪击
This time in a quiet suburb south of the city...
这次是在南部的一个安静郊区
So shall I wear my new shirt tonight?
今晚我要不要穿我的新衬衣呢
Your new purple shirt? It's lavender.
你的紫色新衬衣 是薰衣草色的
no.
不要
You should not wear your new purple shirt tonight.
你今天晚上不应该穿你的紫色新衬衣
No?
不应该吗
You don't like my lavender shirt, huh?
你不喜欢我的薰衣草色衬衫 是吗
I like purple on women over the age of 70.
我喜欢七十岁以上的女人穿紫色的
You don't want to do this, huh?
你不想这样吗
Attend your new members' dinner?
参加你的新成员晚宴吗
Right.
是的
Well, maybe you'll get lucky. Maybe they'll cancel it or something.
好吧 说不定你走运 可能他们会取消之类的
Why would they do that?
他们为什么这么做
Well, there's some guy running around the city shooting people in cold blood.
这个 城里有个家伙瞎转悠 冷血的枪杀别人
Other people's tragedies don't prohibit the WASPs from gathering.
其他人的悲剧并没有阻止新教♥徒♥集♥会♥
ln fact, it only encourages them.
事实上 这只会鼓励他们
It really bothers you that I'm joining your father's club, doesn't it.
我加入你♥爸♥爸的俱乐部 这确实很影响你 是吗
Black shoes with this, not brown.
黑色鞋子配这个 不要棕色的
Morning. Mail?
早上好 有邮件吗
This is a subpoena from the District Attorney's office.
这是地区检察官的传票
Uh, Nick, you have a second? Sure.
尼克 你有空吗 当然
We're gonna need some more client forms.
我们还需要一些客户表格
How are you doing with that course? What course?
你那个课程上的怎么样 哪个课程
The course you're doing with Victoria? Coping with ALS?
你和维多利亚一起做的那个课程 应对肌萎缩性侧索硬化症
Yeah. Very fun. Very entertaining.
是的 非常有趣 非常有娱乐性
Good.
不错
A few days ago we learned that at a certain point in the not-too-distant future,
几天前我们了解到 在不久的将来
I would have to use my eyebrows to communicate.
我必须用眉毛去交流
So...Victoria has a major meltdown. We kinda break om the engagement.
所以维多利亚很崩溃 我们取消了订婚
Alvin...
阿尔文
Laurie's got an interesting case for you.
劳里有一个有意思案例给你
Child's name is Andrew Ford.
孩子的名字叫安德鲁·福特
Ten days ago, he was attacked in his bedroom.
十天前他在他的卧室被袭击了
He was molested and then stabbed.
他被猥亵然后被刺伤了
The police think that the father was the attacker
警方觉得他爸爸是袭击者
so Social Services wants to remove him from his home.
所以社会服务想让把他从家中带走
Has the father been arrested? Yes, but he's out on bail.
他爸爸曾经被捕过吗 是的 但是他被保释了
Laurie's, getting all the details right now.
劳里现在掌握了全部的细节
Listen, Alvin, I'm sorry about Victoria.
听着 阿尔文 我对维多利亚的事情表示抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, if there's anything I can do...
你知道的 如果有任何事情我能做的
Laurie will bring you up to speed.
劳里会帮你了解情况的
Okay.
好的
What do you got?
你都了解些什么
One of his father's T-shirts was found in Andrew's room with semen stains on it.
他爸爸的一件T恤在安德鲁的房♥间里被发现 上面还有精♥液♥
And just a few hours before the attack,
就在攻击发生的几个小时前
his father downloaded pornographic images from the Internet.
他爸爸从网站上下载了色情图片
Child porn? No.
儿童色情图吗 不是
Well, it doesn't seem enough to implicate the father.
好的 这个看起来不足以与父亲有关
There were no signs of forced entry.
没有任何强行进入的痕迹
Mr. and Mrs. Ford no longer share a bedroom, so he doesn't have an alibi
福特先生和福特太太不再共用一个卧室 所以他没有不在场证明
and Mr. Ford refused to allow the police to conduct
而且福特先生拒绝警方对安德鲁进行
a sexual assault exam on Andrew.
性侵检查
What's the-- what's the kid saying?
那 那孩子说了什么
When he was in the hospital, he told the police
他进医院的时候 他告诉警方
his attacker kept repeating ''Don't tell anyone.''
袭击他的人一直再重复 不要再说了
But when the police asked him if he could identify his attacker, he said, ''No.''
但是警方问他能否去指认袭击他的人 他说不要
And now he says he doesn't remember anything at all.
现在他说他什么都不记得了
What do you think?
你怎么想
Andrew has defensive wounds on his forearm and his fingers.
安德鲁的前臂和手指都有防御性伤口
So I think he probably saw who did this to him.
所以我想他可能看见是谁对他做了这些
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Hey, Andrew. This is Nick Fallin.
安德鲁 这是尼克·法林
Hi.
你好
How do you do?
你怎么样
I have to make a recommendation to the court about where you should live
我必须向法♥院♥建议你应该住哪
while the police are sorting this thing out.
直到警方把这件事情解决
Okay.
好
So I have to ask you a few questions.
所以我有些问题必须要问你
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
Right. I understand.
好的 我理解你
You're not concerned about living with your father?
你和你♥爸♥爸住在一起你不担心吗
I really can't remember what happened.
我真的想不起来发生了什么
I'm not lying.
我没有撒谎
I really can't remember.
我真的想不起来了
Well, Emily, are you sure you don't want the job?
好的 艾米丽 你确定你不想这个工作吗
Thank you for the offer, but no.
谢谢 但是不用了
Why not?
为什么不呢
The organization is, as I see it, kind of... it's set up to fail.
这个组织正和我看到的一样 注定要失败的
Alvin Masterson is ill with--
阿尔文·马斯特森生病了
Right. Right. And you're short of attorneys.
好的好的 而且你缺少律师
And your volunteer program, save for that Nick guy, it's basically non-existent.
还有你的志愿者的项目 留住尼克 基本上不存在
You're gonna have a baby soon, so...
你马上要有个宝宝了 所以
The organization, it's set up to--
这个组织 它就注定
You came here for a reason, right?
你为了一个原因来这里 是吗
Yeah, I did.
是的
I mean, look, I don't know why you got fired from Kirk & McGee,
我觉得 看吧 我不知道为什么柯克&麦吉律所会解雇你
but to tell you the truth, it's probably why I want to hire you.
但是告诉你实话 这很有可能是我雇你的原因
You came here because you want to have an impact,
你来这是因为你想有点影响
you know you can make a difference.
你知道你会有所成就的
Just give it a week.
就再试着做一周
Uh, no, I don't have time for that right now.
不 我现在没有时间放在这事上
Do you have those forms for me? Thank you.
那些表格帮我找好了吗吗 谢谢
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表