剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Did he ever hit you?
他曾经有打过你吗
No.
没有
Yell at you?
对你大喊大叫呢
Sometimes.
有时会
Ted, have you ever felt like you could hurt somebody?
泰德 你曾经是否有觉得你会伤害别人
Oh, come on! No! Just stop! We need to know so we can
噢 够了吧 不 停下 我们需要了解那样才能
Think about what this kid is going through.
想想这个孩子正在经历什么
Nick, we need to go outside.
尼克 我们需要出去了
Ted, you stay with Dr. Gupta, okay?
泰德 你和古普塔医生待在一起好吗
Nick. Nick.
尼克 尼克
She needs to ask those questions.
她需要问那些问题
I know it seems insensitive, but if he's been abused in any way--
我知道它听起来有些不近人情 但是如果他受到过虐待
That boy in there needs his mother. She's dead.
在里面的那个男孩需要他的母亲 她去世了
Does he have any relatives? Don't know.
他有其他亲属吗 不知道
He and his father moved here from Minnesota two years ago.
他和他父亲是两年前从明尼苏达州搬过来的
Look, I need to get back in there, but maybe you should wait.
听着 我需要回到房♥间 但是你可能应该等一等
Yes, fine. Fine
对 好 好
I'll call you tomorrow. Good.
我明天给你打电♥话♥ 好的
Take care, Ted.
保重 泰德
Can I go home now?
我现在能回家了吗
You'll need to stay in a shelter for a few nights.
你需要在收♥容♥所♥待几晚
Why can't I stay with one of my friends?
我为什么不能和我的朋友待在一起
Not tonight.
今晚不行
What about Coach Bernardo? Not tonight.
贝尔纳教练可以吗 今晚不行
Let's just get you home, get a few of your things
让我们去你家拿一些你的东西
and get you settled in at the shelter, okay?
然后带你去收♥容♥所♥安定下来好吗
Will you come? Me?
你会来吗 我吗
Here they come! Here they come!
他们来了 他们来了
Maybe I should just go in alone.
也许我应该一个人进去
My room's down the hall.
我的房♥间在大厅后面
Okay.
好的
Hmm. Nicholas.
呃 尼古拉斯
Sit down, son.
坐吧 孩子
How you doing?
你怎么样了
Well, okay, I guess.
嗯 还好吧 我想
I went over to see Eric Kane this afternoon.
我今天下午见过埃里克·凯恩了
That kid's in shock.
那孩子还在震惊中
All he wanted to talk about was the Palamar deal.
他脑子里只想着谈和帕拉马尔交易的事
His dad I never knew very well.
他的父亲我一直不是很了解
He used to send over his henchmen to the meeting and...
他曾经派他的亲信参加会议
That animal.
那个禽兽
They said they'd laid him off two weeks ago.
他们说两周之前他们把开除了
Yeah.
对
lt's unbelievable.
简直不可思议
Man works all his life building something up and...
一个男人用他所有的生活建立公♥司♥的点滴
one of his employees does something like that.
他的公♥司♥就有一个人是这么做的
You know, Dad, maybe it's a little too soon for you to be back at work.
你知道吗 爸爸 也许回来工作对你来说有些太快了
The doc says it's okay.
医生说了没事
Doctor said part-time.
医生是说兼♥职♥
That's what I'm doing.
我就是这么做的
Well, listen, I've been thinking about the firm,
好了 听着 我一直在想关于律师事务所的事
and I think we should probably talk about a transition here.
我觉得我们应该在这儿谈一谈转变了
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Well, I always promised myself when I got older
好吧 我一直跟我自己约定当我老了
that I wouldn't hang on too long.
我不应该再紧抓着不放
Executive committee is meeting this Friday,
执行委员会这周五开了会议
and I thought I'd propose that I step down.
然后我提出了我想退位的意向
You're going to retire?
你打算退休了吗
No, but I do think it's time you be named managing partner.
不 但是我觉得是时候任命你为执行合伙人了
I think we should act now.
我觉得我们现在应该行动了
Yeah.
好
You're ready.
你准备好了吗
Yeah.
对
Well, there're a few things you're gonna have to figure out, but, uh...
那 有几件事你得弄清楚 但是 呃
You're ready. You're ready.
你准备好了 准备好了
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Are you staring at me?
你在盯着我看吗
No.
不
I wasn't drooling or anything, was l?
我是不是有流口水什么的
No.
没有
Oh, Friday afternoon I have another check-up.
噢 周五下午我要做另一个检查
Okay.
好的
They're gonna do another ultrasound and, uh...
他们准备做另外一种超声波 呃
take some more tests and stuff.
做些更多的测试和检查
Right.
好
You want to come?
你想来吗
Of course.
当然
Good.
好
Do I have to stay at the shelter much longer?
我还要在收♥容♥所♥待很久吗
A few more weeks, maybe more.
再待几周 或者更久
The kids, they figured out who I am pretty fast.
那些孩子 他们已经知道我是谁了
They're saying things about my dad, and me.
他们一直在说我爸爸和我的事
You can only see him for a few minutes, okay?
你只能看他几分钟 好吗
Yeah.
好
What am I supposed to do?
我应该做些什么
You could try talking to him.
你可以试着和他说说话
Can he hear me?
他能听到我说话吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Hey, Dad.
嘿 老爸
lt's Ted.
我是泰德
I almost finished that puzzle of that schooner you liked.
我就快完成那个你喜欢的大帆船拼图了
But I think we lost two of the pieces.
但是我觉得我们丢了两片拼图
I wanted to ask him. Ask him what?
我想问问他 问他什么
lf he did it.
是不是他做的
He would tell me.
他应该告诉我的
I read in the paper.
我在报纸上看到了
It said he shot a guy in the face three times.
上面说他朝一个人的脸上开了三枪
He did that?
是他做的吗
Yeah.
对
Eric. Come on in.
埃里克 请进
How you doing, son? I'm well.
你还好吗 孩子 挺好的
You look good. Sit down.
你看起来不错 坐吧
Uh, thanks for basket that you sent to my mother.
呃 谢谢你给我妈妈寄的篮子
She said that it was amazing. And the flowers, too.
她说那很棒 还有那些花也是
Right. Right.
好 好
lt's appreciated.
我们领情了
Thanks.
谢谢
So, did you talk to the board?
所以 你和董事会谈了吗
Eric, uh...
埃里克 呃
I think we all understand that this is not a real good time for you.
我觉得我们都该明白 现在对你来说确实不合适
You said that you would contact the board and get me appointed CEO.
你说了你愿意联♥系♥董事任命我为执行总裁
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
They're all in town for the... for the funeral.
他们都把精力用在了 用在了葬礼上
Yeah, right.
对 是
What is it?
那是为什么
Eric...
埃里克
Did you get a chance to talk to that trauma counselor?
你有没有找机会和那个创伤顾问谈一谈
The guy--The guy from the office? Dr. Silverman?
那个人 那个来我办公室的家伙吗 西尔弗曼医生吗
Right. No, not yet.
对 不 还没有
Are you planning to take a little time off?
那你有计划休息一段时间吗
After the deal, maybe. Maybe?
完成交易后 也许会吧 也许会吗
You know, I appreciate your concern on this, Burton. I do.
你知道我重视你才让你办这件事 伯顿 我重视你
But I would prefer if you'd just act as my lawyer, all right?
但是我希望你能更好的完成身为我的律师该做的事 行吗
l...
我
Yeah.
好了
Hey, Nick.
嘿 尼克
Hey, how you doing, Eric?
嘿 你怎么样了 埃里克
I'm so sorry. Thank you.
我很抱歉 谢谢
lf there's anything that I can do--
如果有什么我能帮上忙的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表