剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
你得正视你的问题 尼克
At least admit you have one.
至少你承认有这个问题
Alvin, you know what? Yeah?
阿尔文,你知道吗 是吗
I didn't-- I didn't save your life.
我没有 我没有拯救你的生命
Okay. So
好吧 所以
So you can stop coming around here.
所以你可以不用再来了
I've recovered before, Nick.
这些事 我走出来了 尼克
That's all I'm saying. Yeah.
这就是我想说的 是的
lt's something you do for the rest of your life.
这是你余生都应该要做的事
lt's not something you can speed up,
这不是你可以加速的
unless you want the rest of your life to, uh--
除非你想让你的余生 呃
I don't know-- go faster
我不知道 过得更快
or just go away.
或者干脆消失
Hey. You ready?
嘿 你准备好了吗
Uh, after the funeral, the woman from the shelter here
在葬礼后 收♥容♥所♥的那个女人
is gonna take you to your cousin's for the reception, okay?
带你去你表弟家参加招待会 好吗
How you doing?
你过得如何
I don't like it here.
我不喜欢这里
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry, Connor.
我很抱歉 康纳
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
I just want my dad.
我只想要我爸爸
Come on.
走吧
Come in.
请进
I'm sorry. Um, am I interrupting something?
我很抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗
Nope. I was just leaving. I'll talk to you later.
不 我正要走 我待会再跟你说
You called this morning?
你今天早上给我打电♥话♥了
Yeah. Have a seat.
是的 请坐
I think it's okay for you to start taking cases again.
我觉得你可以重新开始接案子了
Good.
好的
Right. So, uh, there's a man.
好吧 嗯 有个人
His name is Alfred Kingston.
他叫阿尔弗雷德·金斯顿
Um, he was wrongfully convicted of rape,
嗯 他被误判了强♥奸♥罪
and he served ten years of a hundred-year sentence
他被判了十年监禁
before the DNA test cleared him of the charges.
在DNA测试证明他无罪之前
Okay.
好的
He wants custody of his son, but the problem is the wife.
他想要儿子的监护权 但问题在于他的妻子
She's kind of moved on, and Alfred's just wondering how he's gonna get his kid back.
她有点激动 而阿尔弗雷德在想他怎么才能要回他的孩子
Okay. Got it. Thank you.
好吧 明白了 谢谢你
He's waiting for you outside.
他在外面等你
Mr. Kingston? Nick Fallin.
金斯顿先生 尼克·福林
I understand you were exonerated. Yeah.
我知道你是清白的 是的
Come with me.
跟我来
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表