剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
if you just took that check.
对我们大家都有好处
By the way, l took care of our little problem.
顺便一说 我解决了我们的问题
What did you do?
你做了什么
Well, l...
这个 我
just took care of it.
反正我解决了
Nicholas, let me ask you something.
尼古拉斯 我问你件事
What?
什么事
You know, Shannon's dad left town.
香农的父亲走了
Right.
好吧
She has no place to go.
她无处可去
No, Dad, you don't want to go back there.
不 爸 你不想再回到之前那样
No, no, l know what you're think of her.
不不不 我知道你是怎么看她的
l'm not asking you that.
我没有在问你怎么看她
Heh. l guess what l'm asking you is...
我想 我真正想问的是
what do you think of me?
你是怎么看我的
What do you mean?
什么意思
As a father?
作为父亲
Can l go home now?
我现在可以回家了吗
No. Why not?
不行 为什么不行
Because you should stay at the shelter
因为你应该待在避难所
and let Social Services find a new home for you.
知道社会服务部门为你找到新的家
What if l said... it didn't happen?
如果我说这些事从来都没发生过呢
What if l said that Mr. Meadows never did anything to me?
如果我说梅多斯先生从来没对我做过这些事呢
l made it up, OK?
是我瞎编的 好吗
l made it up.
我瞎编的
These are the housing forms. All you have to do is sign them.
这是住房♥申请表 你只需要填一下
l went to the job placement center. That guy just stared at me,
我去了就业中心 那个人就一直看着我
said he didn't have anything.
说他也没有办法
We're going to find you a job.
我们会给你找到一份工作
l have a job--in show business. l'm a pe_ormer.
我有工作 在表演行业 我是个演员
l have a house in Florida where l keep my snakes
我在佛罗里达有个可以饲养我的蛇
and where my son lives.
和照顾我儿子的家
This is the only thing l can do.
我只能做这个
l'm not leaving the carnival.
我不会离开嘉年华的
Then l have to recommend Joey be placed in a shelter.
那么我就会推荐乔伊去避难所
l can't change the way l look now.
我不能改变我现在的样子
Even if l wanted to, there's no doctor in the world
即使我很想 但是这世上没有医生
that's going to change the way l look.
能帮我改变我的样子
Please! Give me back my son.
请把我的儿子还给我
This is not up to me.
这不是我能决定的
If l promise to protect him Protect him?
如果我答应你我可以保护他 保护他
You haven't been able to protect him so far.
你现在没有能力保护他
l'll never let it happen again.
我不会让这件事再发生的
You need to talk to the police.
你需要去跟警方说这些
l can't do that. They'll shut us down.
我不能 他们会把我们关起来的
Talk to the police. l can't.
你跟警方说吧 我不能
l'm sorry. l can't do that.
对不起 我不能
lt's not like he's touching Joey.
他又没有碰乔伊
Has there been any progress in the criminal investigation?
这个犯罪调查有进展吗
Uh, not yet, Your Honor.
法官大人 暂时没有
The child has recanted his allegations against Mr. Meadows.
孩子已经撤销了他对梅多斯先生的指控
ln addition, Your Honor, Mr. Meadows had improved the living conditions
另外 法官大人 梅多斯先生已经改善了嘉年华的生活条件
and hired a full-time tutor.
并招了一个全职家庭老师
Miss Smith wants Joey back, and Joey wants to be with her.
史密斯小姐想要乔伊回去 乔伊也想跟她一起生活
There's absolutely no legal reason to keep them apart.
绝对没有法律理由让他们分开
Mr. Fallin, your recommendation?
法林先生 您的建议呢
Joey Smith should remain in a group home
乔伊·史密斯应该在警♥察♥定案之前
until the police have concluded their investigation.
待在教♥养♥院♥
l want to go home.
我想回家
We're leaving for Ohio today. Miss Smith.
我们今天就去俄亥俄 史密斯小姐
He wants to come with me.
他想要跟我一起走
Miss Smith has done nothing wrong. No abuse, no neglect,
史密斯小姐没有做错任何事 没有虐待 没有忽视
there have been no criminal charges filed against Mr. Meadows.
对梅多斯先生也没有提出刑事指控
l want to go home.
我想回家
l see no reason why Joey shouldn't go back with his mother.
没有理由不让乔伊跟他妈妈回去
Joey's mother knows he's being abused.
乔伊的妈妈知道他被虐待了
He recanted because he doesn't want the carnival
乔伊撤销了起诉因为他不希望
to leave town without him. But she knows the truth.
嘉年华丢下他离开这里 但是她知道事情的真♥相♥
No, l know l can be a little rough
不 我知道我有时候会有点粗鲁
and lose my temper sometimes, but...
会发脾气 但是
like l said, if l frightened you that day, l--
就像我说的 如果我那天吓到了你 我
l'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
lt was Roy. He told me to.
是罗伊 他跟我说
No, don't do that, honey.
不 不要那么做 亲爱的
Don't blame other people for your actions.
不要为自己行为怪罪他人
OK.
好吧
Well, anyway...
总之
l've been thinking about this.
我仔细想了下
And, uh...
然后 呃
l'd like for you to come back, if you want to.
如果你想的话 我希望你回来
Yeah, that's what l was--
嗯 我之前就想
But you're going to have to give me your word--
但是你得承诺我
no more lying.
不要再撒谎了
No more going to places without my permission.
没有我的允许不许瞎跑
No more Roy.
不要再见罗伊
Unless l'm there to supervise.
除非有我在场
l promise, Burton. l promise.
我发誓 伯顿 我发誓
OK.
好的
Let's get your stuff and...
我们收拾下吧
get out of here.
离开这里
Why don't we--
我们为什么不
Why don't we-- before we go home--
为什么不 在我们回家之前
take a movie in and get some dinner?
去看场电影 去吃个晚饭
l'd rather just go back to your house, Burton.
我更希望回到你的房♥子里 伯顿
lf that's OK, l'd just rather go back there.
如果可以的话 我更希望先回去
OK. Yeah.
好的
Me, too.
我也是
l'll be back after we finish in Cincinnati
辛辛那提州的巡演结束后我就回来
and all this will have blown over.
还有这些事儿都会有个结论
Mr. Fallin will watch out for you,
法林先生会替我照顾你
and l'm going to write you every day,
还有 我会每天给你写信
and l'm going to call you.
我给你打电♥话♥
So, give me a hug.
那么 抱抱我吧
Let's go! Roll out!
我们走 出发
We'll work this out.
我们会有办法的
OK?
好吗
Bye.
再见
Nick.
尼克
Found my Stanley Turrentine record in James' apartment.
在詹姆斯家找到了斯坦利.特伦坦的专辑
A Post-it was still on it.
还有个纸条在里面
''Return to Alvin.''
还给阿尔文
The dean of Duquesne Law School--
杜肯大学法学院的校长
not interested in the scholarship.
对奖学金的事情没有兴趣
lt's a shame.
真可惜
James was a good man.
詹姆斯是个好人
This whole damn thing is just a shame.
整件事都太可惜了
l can do that.
我来吧
l'm fine.
我可以
l'm fine.
我可以
l, uh--
我 呃
l checked your probation decree.
我查了下你的缓刑令
The terms of your community service are up to my discretion.
你的社区服务条款由我决定
My discretion, not yours.
我来决定 不是你来决定
Right.
好的
Just so you know, l'm going to--
你知道 我需要
l'm going to need you to put some extra time in here.
我需要你在这里待一段时间
OK.
好的
Just so you know.
你知道下
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表