剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
3.6 inch barrel.
3.6英寸的枪管
Alloy finish. Ambidextrous safety levers.
合金制♥造♥ 双重强制保险
How much?
多少钱
T48.
七百四十八
Beauty part of Pennsylvania... no waiting period.
宾夕法尼亚的优待 没有等待期
You want that puppy, she's yours.
你想要那个小家伙 她是你的了
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Okay. What?
好 怎么了
You tell the DA the deaI's off.
你告诉地方检察官 事情已经结束了
You're innocent. Why accept a plea bargain?
你是无辜的 为什么要接受认罪协商
Yeah, but they said that... They're lying.
对 但是他们说 他们撒谎
Without me they got nothing, and I ain't talking.
没有我他们什么都得不到 我还什么都没说
Yeah, that's right. I'm not gonna say a word.
对 没错 我什么都没说
So you tell your lawyer no deal.
所以你去告诉你的律师说不行
Don't say why. Just say no deal.
不要问为什么 就说不行
Understand?
明白了吗
And if I find out that I'm sick because of you...
如果我发现 我因为你染病
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
How're you doing?
你打算做什么
You know, I need to tell the judge where you want to live.
你知道 我需要告诉法官你想去哪儿生活
I know.
我知道
Okay. So you can stay in the shelter if you'd like,
好吧 所以如果你想你可以待在收♥容♥所♥
or I can try and find you a foster family.
或者我可以试着帮你找个寄养家庭
It may take some time, but...
那也许会花些时间 但是
I just think my mother's by herself too much.
我只是想了很多我妈妈独自生活的事
Things happen when you're alone, you know?
当你一个人的时候事情很容易出事 你知道吗
lf I'm not there, it'll only make things worse.
如果我不在那儿了 事情只会变得更糟
I understand.
我理解
Think she'll do it again?
你觉得她还会这么做吗
Probably.
可能
I'm just not that into having some random foster family
我只是不想去什么随意的寄养家庭
pretending to be into me... you know?
让他们假装接受我 你知道吗
You want to live with your mom?
你想和你妈一起住吗
Yeah. All right.
对 好吧
That's what I'll tell the judge.
那我就这么和法官说
Jakey.
小杰克
Ma?
妈
What're you doing here? It's late.
你在这儿干嘛 很晚了
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
You know, the new apartment... I don't know.
你知道 新的公♥寓♥ 我不知道
It's, uh... everything's so damn clean.
它 呃 所有东西都太他妈干净了
I mean...
我是说
Are you going out?
你准备出去吗
Ooh, Jakey, I'm really worried about you.
噢 小杰克 我真的很担心你
Well... what do you mean?
好吧 你什么意思
There are things that you don't tell me, like where you go and what you do.
很多事你都不告诉我 比如你去哪儿了 去做什么
That's fine. I know it's your life and all,
那都无所谓 我知道这是你的生活
but I'm your mother and I'm scared.
但我是你妈妈 我会害怕
Listen, honey...
听着 宝贝
you can tell me the truth.
你可以告诉我真♥相♥
You know that, right?
你知道的 是吗
I do.
我懂
Ma.
妈
There's nothing to tell.
没什么好说的
Well, I had a really nice time.
好吧 我今晚真的很高兴
Me, too.
我也是
Uh...
呃
So... l... I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
那 我 我想 明天见吧
I know you don't trust me.
我知道你不信任我
I don't blame you.
我没怪你
But I'm not giving up.
但是我不想放弃
I mean, you can tell me to go to hell if you want, but I'm not gonna give up.
我是说 如果你想的话 你可以叫我去死 但是我不想放弃
Good morning.
早上好
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Burton, that, uh, problem we discussed.
伯顿 那个 呃 我们讨论的问题
Yeah.
对
It's been resolved.
已经被解决了
Resolved? Yeah.
解决了吗 对
So it's like it never happened.
就像从没发生过一样
Good.
好
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表