剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
All right? I have to go.
可以吗 我必须得走
And I'll explain when I get back.
等回来我再跟你解释
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等一下
Are you even allowed to leave the State?
你现在能离开我们州吗
Yeah.
是的
No, I'll be there. Don't worry.
不 我一会就到 别担心
Just call me. I'll be there.
给我打电♥话♥啊 我会去的
Okay, I'll talk to you later, right?
好吧 那一会再跟你聊 好吗
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜
How did you get in this office?
你怎么进这间办公室的
I have an appointment.
我有个预约
The door was open.
这个门是开着的
No, it wasn't.
不 不是开着的
It was when I got here.
我到的时候就是开着的
When did you get here?
你什么时候到的
This morning. Where's Alvin?
今天早上 阿尔文在哪
What's your name? Tiffany.
你叫什么名字 蒂凡尼
Tiffany what? Where's Alvin?
蒂凡尼什么 阿尔文在哪
Alvin doesn't work here anymore.
阿尔文不在这工作了
Alvin's gone? Yeah, he's retired.
阿尔文走了吗 是的 他退休了
Hey, wait a second.
嘿 等一下
Wait a second. Where're you going?
等等 你要去哪儿
Now boarding flight Three to Los Angeles,
现在飞往洛杉矶的三号♥航♥班♥
first Class and Star Mileage members.
头等舱和星级里程会员请登机
We'd also like to welcome our Business Class passengers at this time.
同时也欢迎商务舱的乘客登机
Ah, you know, Alvin, we should probably board now.
呃 你看 阿尔文 我们可能得登机了
Did you know that Lou·Gehrig drove in more than a hundred runs--
你知道卢·格里克开过一百多次
Yeah, you told me.
是啊 你告诉过我
Played in 2, 130 consecutive games, and one day
连续2130场比赛 一整天
he just takes himself out of the line-up.
他只是让自己脱离了阵容
Alvin... 2, 130 consecutive games
阿尔文 2130场比赛
Alvin. All right.
阿尔文 来了
I mean, imagine that.
我的意思是 想像一下
You have your ticket? Yeah.
拿票了吗 拿了
Excuse me. This is great.
不好意思 这真的太棒了
I've never flown First Class before.
我以前从来没飞过头等舱
Excuse me. Thank you.
麻烦让一下 谢谢
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 劳驾
Good morning, everybody.
大家早上好
Morning.
早
You all have envelopes.
每个人都有一个信封
lnside is a card with a word or a phrase.
里面有一个卡片 上面写着一个词或词组
Go ahead. Open your envelopes.
来吧 打开你们的信封
Okay.
好的
Now, I want you to walk around the room.
现在 请各位在屋子的四周走动
Reintroduce yourself to your co-workers and ask them what their word is.
将自己重新介绍给你们的同事 再问问他们 他们的词是什么
You'll know when you've found a match.
然后找就会找到你的搭档
Go ahead.
开始吧
Peanut butter. Macaroni.
花生酱 通心粉
What do you have? Grapes.
你的是什么 葡萄
Macaroni.
通心粉
Peanut butter. No.
花生酱 不是
Jelly.
是通心粉吗 果冻
When you've found your match, you've found your weekend roommate.
当你找到你的搭档 也就找到了你的周末室友
Peanut butter. How you doing?
花生酱 最近怎么样
Uh, peanut butter.
呃 花生酱
Oh, well, jelly.
哦 好吧 果冻
Great. Well, all right.
很好 好吧
Did you look down when we were flying in here?
我们往这边飞的时候你向下看了吗
Amazing, the possibilities of a place like this.
这样的一个地方真的是太赞了
Smell that-- jasmine.
闻到茉莉香了吗
Amazing.
真好
And the women... Oh, my God.
还有美女们 哦 我的天啊
They're unbelievable.
真是难以置信
Let's turn on the radio.
我们打开广播吧
Wow, rock 'n' roll. Too loud? Sorry.
哇哦 摇滚 太大声了吗 抱歉
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
So... go to the hotel, got us an early check-in,
那 去酒店吧 我们早点办理入住
check out the pool, little lunch, and then... who knows?
看看游泳池 吃点午餐 然后 谁知道呢
Fantastic.
棒极了
Hope you don't mind sharing.
希望你不介意跟我同住
They call this the Presidential Suite.
他们叫这个总统套房♥
I understand that Chuck·D and Flava·Flav stay here when they're in town.
据我所知 查克·D和弗拉瓦·弗拉夫在这时就住在这
Did you say Flava Flav?
你刚刚说弗拉瓦·弗拉夫
Yeah, you know... Public Enemy.
是的 你知道的 《国民公敌》里面的嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
Here you go.
这是给你的
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Wow, Alvin, this is a very expensive room.
哇哦 阿尔文 这间房♥间太贵了
My treat. It's your bachelor party.
我请客 这是你的单身派对
I should be paying for this. No. Nono, I'm paying.
我应该我买♥♥单的 不 不用 我来付
Are you sure? Yes.
你认真的吗 是的
Hey, uh... I just want to thank you...
嘿 呃 我就是想谢谢你
for coming here with me.
能陪我来这
Ah, it'll be fun.
呃 会很有意思的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Tiffany·Skovich was in your office this morning?
今天早上蒂凡尼·斯科维奇来你的给办公室了
Right. I think she broke in.
是的 我觉得是她闯进来的
Strange.
太奇怪了
Actually, I think she slept here.
事实上 我觉得她是睡在这里了
Well, if she comes by again, call me or call the police.
好吧 如果她再来这 给我打电♥话♥或者直接打给警♥察♥
Okay. You know, I read her file.
好的 你知道 我看过她的档案
It's kind of surprising that she's a prostitute.
真是令人惊讶 她是个妓♥女♥
She's so young.
她还这么年轻
ls she going to be able to go back to Jane's Place?
她还能回到简之家吗
No. She was expelled yesterday.
不行 昨天她被开除了
Ran off before we could transfer her.
在我们转移她之前逃跑了
Hm... so where is she going to go?
呃 所以她是要去哪里呢
Juvie... once we find her. It's a shame, really.
少管所 一旦我们找到她 真是太遗憾了
Jane's Place is as good as it gets for a girl with her record.
对于她这样的女孩来说 简之家是一个再好不过的地方了
She blew a great chance.
她错过了一个好机会
Oh, it's cold.
哦 太冷了
Cold-- cold-- cold-- cold. Cold-- cold-- cold-- cold.
冻死了 冻死了 冻死了 冻死了 冻死了
Oh...
哦
Aah... hot.
啊哈 暖和
Hot.
太暖和了
You're not going to swim? No. I've got some work to do.
你不来游泳吗 不 我有些工作还需要弄
Okay.
好吧
Aah...
哈
Aah...
哈
I can really feel the water.
我真真实实的感受到周围的水
Good.
很好啊
You know what I'm talking about?
你知道我在说什么吗
l-- I feel better here, for some reason. Strong.
因为某些原因 我在这感觉更好一点
Great.
很好啊
Maybe I should just move to Los Angeles.
也许我应该搬来洛杉矶住
Maybe. No.
也许吧 不
I'd miss you guys too much. Miss you, too.
我会想死你们这群家伙的 我们也会想你
Thank you.
谢谢
You don't open up much.
你太放不开了
I just wonder sometimes, is it me or is--
有时候我会想知道 是不是我或者
No, it's just me.
不 是我自己的原因
Come on, let's go.
快点 咱们走吧
What? We got a lot to do, buddy.
什么 兄弟 我们今天有很多事情要做
A lot to do. Come on.
很多事情 快点
Come on, pick him up.
快点 拦下他
Shoot.
投篮
All day long, baby! All day long.
一整天 嘿 一整天
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表