剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
You may have saved my life.
你救了我的命
The more I think about it, you were, like-- I don't know-- an angel.
我越想越觉得你是个天使
Hey, Alvin, please, just...
阿尔文 求你了 就
You want some comee?
你想来点咖啡吗
Sure.
当然
You know, I think Lulu may need some help, uh, understanding your particularities.
我想露露可能需要一些帮助 嗯 考虑到你的特殊性
For instance, her father. I saw that guy, right?
例如 她的父亲 我看见那个人了 对吧
Had alcoholic written all over him.
他酗酒成性
Clearly she grew up watching somebody enable an addict.
很明显 她是看着一个瘾君子长大的
Know what I mean? No.
明白我的意思吗 没有
So, this kid whose dad died in the crash,
这个孩子的父亲在车祸中丧生
in court today, in front of Judge Damsen--
今天在法庭上 在达姆森法官面前
Suzanne and Lulu bring in this foster family.
苏珊娜和露露给他找了寄养家庭
Dad's white, mom's black.
父亲是白人 母亲是黑人
This kid, in front of the court, says the N word.
这个孩子 在法庭前 说了那个单词
Refuses to go with the foster family.
拒绝去寄养家庭
His whole family's, like, these white supremacists.
他全家都是白人至上主义者
Sad story about the dad dying, but, uh, man.
他父亲去世了很难过 但是 嗯 伙计
I knew the father, too,
我也认识他的父亲
from the bus.
从公交车上
Never saw the kid, but, uh,
从没见过那个孩子 但是
the dad used to call that, uh, driver names
他父亲以前叫那个司机的名字时
all the time, under his breath.
总是很小声
The driver, Clim-- good man--
那个司机 克利姆 是个好人
just used to stare straight ahead and drive that bus.
他总是直直地盯着前方 开着公交车
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Is your daddy here? No. Just Grandma.
你♥爸♥爸在吗 没有 只有奶奶在家
All right.
好的
lt's-- It's Norah, right?
是诺拉 对吧
I'm Nick. l-- I came around yesterday.
我是尼克 我昨天来过
I heard that there, uh, might've been someone on the bus that wasn't very nice.
我听说 呃 公车上可能有人不太友好
Yeah.
是的
I was wondering if you remember
我想知道你是否记得
if your dad was having a-- a bad time with anyone.
如果你♥爸♥爸有和其他人相处得不好
Maybe not yesterday, maybe-- maybe-- maybe another day?
也许不是昨天 也许 也许 也许是另一天
This man, some days, would say things to Daddy.
有时候 有个男人会对爸爸说些事情
What kind of things?
什么样的事情
Call him bad names.
辱骂他
Okay.
好的
Daddy always told me not to listen.
爸爸总是告诉我不要听
He said that kind of stum shouldn't be listened to.
他说那种话不应该听
Oh, that's right. Your daddy's right.
哦 这是对的 你♥爸♥爸是对的
This man that was mean to your daddy,
这个人对你♥爸♥爸很刻薄
was-- was he on the bus when it crashed?
车撞毁的时候他在车上吗
Okay. Thanks, Norah.
好的 谢谢你 诺拉
His son called me a nigger.
他儿子叫我黑鬼
When did he do that?
他什么时候说的
Before we crashed.
在车撞毁之前
Daddy turned around.
爸爸转过身来
He was really mad.
他真的很生气
He turned around and yelled at the kid and his dad,
他转过身来 对着那个孩子和爸爸大喊
and that's when it happened.
事情就是这样发生的
So, I think that's everything.
那么 露露 我想事情就这样了
I'll talk to you about it later. Okay. Bye, sweetie.
我回头再跟你说 好吧 再见 亲爱的
Oh. What happened?
哦 发生了什么事
Connor's not exactly getting along with the other kids.
康纳和其他孩子相处得不太好
Come on.
Okay, have a seat, Connor.
好吧 坐下来 康纳
You want to tell me what's going on?
你想告诉我发生了什么事吗
You want to tell me what happened?
你想告诉我发生了什么事吗
Connor?
康纳
You know, I know this must be an extremely difficult time for you--
我知道这对你来说一定是非常困难的时刻
My dad's funeral is on Friday.
我爸爸的葬礼在星期五
All right. You know, I know that you must have loved your dad a lot--
好吧 我知道你一定很爱你♥爸♥爸
Don't talk about my father. No, I just mean
别谈论我的父亲 不,我只是说
Don't talk about him.
不要谈论我的父亲
lf you keep believing the things that your father believed
如果坚信你父亲相信的东西
and you keep acting the way that you act, you're gonna lose everything.
也继续这样行事 你就会失去一切的
You will lose every opportunity that comes your way.
你会失去每一个出现在你面前的机会的
No one will want you, Connor.
没人会想要你的 康纳
I'm sorry.
对不起
Nobody will.
没有人会的
Understand you stopped by the house last night.
我知道你昨晚来过我家
Understand you spoke to Norah.
你和诺拉谈过了
What she told you was true.
她告诉你的是真的
lt's true. I wasn't looking.
是真的 我当时没看路
Um, sit down.
嗯 坐下来
Hi.
你好
Uh, Clim, uh, you said the other day that, uh,
呃 克利姆 呃 你前几天说过 嗯
if you'd hit the brakes when you were going over the ice
如果你在冰上行驶时踩刹车
that you still would have lost control of the bus.
你仍然会失去对公交车的控制
Right.
对的
You said that you weren't exceeding the speed limit.
你说过你没有超速
Right.
对
And you weren't driving recklessly.
你也没有鲁莽驾驶
Right.
对的
Would you have done anything differently?
再给你一次机会你会改变什么
I looked away from the road.
我把目光从路上移开
I turned to the man, and I yelled at him.
我转向那个人 对他大喊
Clim, if-- if you blame yourself for this accident,
克利姆 如果你把这次事故归咎于自己
the bus company will distance itself from you.
公交车公♥司♥会和你撇清关系的
There may be criminal charges filed for negligent homicide.
过失杀人罪可能会受到刑事指控
You understand what that means?
你明白这是什么意思吗
I mean, this could have been an accident.
我是说 这可能是个意外
It doesn't have to be your fault.
这不一定是你的错
Let's say I say things different.
让我们说一点不一样的
What does that mean for Norah?
这对诺拉意味着什么
I say I didn't look away.
我说我没有看别处
She has to say the same thing, right?
她不得不说同样的话 对吧
Right?
对吗
This guy, a few months ago,
这个人 几个月前
gets on the bus, and he don't have the fare.
上了公交车 但是他没有车费
I tell him he gotta pay to ride.
我告诉他 他得付钱才能乘车
He tells me to give him a break because I seen him before.
他叫我放过他一次 因为我以前也见过他
I tell him I can't do that.
我告诉他我不能那样做
So he calls me--
所以他叫我
he calls me a nigger,
他叫我黑鬼
and he gets off the bus.
然后下车了
The next morning, he gets on,
第二天早上 他上了车
and he sits down right behind me,
他就坐在我后面
and he starts with the names,
然后开始骂我
and he keeps it up all the way from Carnegie into the city.
从卡内基一直到纽约一直说
And I just listen to him.
而我只能听他说
Try to imagine that he's not there.
试着想象他不在那里
Just do my job.
做好我的本职工作
Day it happened--
事发当天
snowstorm.
有暴风雪
All the schools were closed.
所有的学校都不上课
I had my daughter, Norah, riding with me on account of that.
因此 我让我的女儿诺拉和我一起乘车
This man gets on the bus with his boy.
这个男人和他的儿子上了公共汽车
They sit down close to me.
他们就坐在我旁边
I hear him whispering.
我听见他在窃窃私语
He started saying things to me
他开始跟我说话
in front of his boy, in front of my daughter.
当着他儿子的面 当着我女儿的面
I look at my daughter. She's staring at the floor.
我看了看我的女儿 她在盯着地板看
I try to think whether to stop the bus or not.
我在考虑是否要停车
l-- I think no.
我 我想还是不了
So, we drive over the hill, right?
我们在山上行驶
And that's when I hear it--
就在这时 我听到
his boy
他的儿子
calling my baby
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表