剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Okay, fine.
好吧 好吧
We'll get some dinner. You pick the place.
我们去吃晚饭 你来选地方
Good. I'm just going to go for a walk.
好吧 我正要出去走走
On your own?
你自己吗
Yeah, if you don't mind.
是的 如果你不介意的话
I don't mind.
当然不介意
Burton, about today...
伯顿 关于今天
Yeah.
嗯
I'm sorry, I just--
我很抱歉 我就是
I apologize.
我道歉
And I hope what I said wasn't out of line.
希望我说的话没有太过分
Well, that guy wanted us to talk, so...
那个家伙想让我们说 所以
You know, that said...
你知道 说起来
I don't feel that the playing field is level.
我并不觉得这个竞技场是公平的
I mean, I land clients.
我的意思是 我为客户着想
I bill more hours than anyone else.
我花了比别人更多的时间
l-- I help out whenever needed,
无论什么时候 我都尽量帮忙
and I do whatever I'm asked to do,
让我做什么 我就做什么
and-- and still Nick is...
但是 但是 尼克依然是
senior to me.
我的上级
You're considering a management change.
你在考虑更换管理层
l-- I know that and, uh...
我 我知道的
I know that Nick is clearly the--
我也知道 尼克肯定是
the heir apparent.
继承人
Not necessarily, Jake.
还不一定 杰克
Well, if-- if-- if that's true...
好吧 如果 如果真的是这样
you should consider me.
你应该考虑考虑我
Hey. You're back early.
嘿 你回来了
How was it?
怎么样
They made the gym look like it was Hawaiian.
他们把健身房♥弄的像夏威夷一样
Sand and torches.
有沙子和火把
I mean, they weren't real torches.
我是说 不是真的火把
And the music.
还有音乐
That's cool.
真不错
Girls at regular high school are so different.
普通高中的女孩看起来很不同
Did something happen?
发生什么了吗
When's your baby coming?
你什么时候生宝宝啊
ln a few months.
还有几个月
Boy or a girl?
男孩还是女孩呢
Tell me what's going on, Tiffany.
告诉我怎么了 蒂凡尼
I told Clint the truth. Oh.
我全跟克林特说了 哦
About how I ended up in Jane's Place.
说了我怎么会沦落到简之家
About Juvie.
还有少管所的事儿
Everything.
所有的事情
Okay.
好吧
He kind of stopped talking to me after a while.
一会之后 他什么都没跟我说
Drank with his friends.
只和他的朋友们喝酒
Called me a whore.
叫我鸡
So I left.
所以我就走了
Walked home.
走回家
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
So... are you having a boy or a girl?
所以 是个男孩还是女孩呢
Alvin.
阿尔文
I missed you.
我都想你了
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症
It's a Greek phrase.
是个希腊词组
''A'' meaning negative.
A的意思是负的
''Myo'' meaning muscles.
Myo的意思是肌肉
''Trophic'' meaning nourishment.
Trophic的意思是营养
I'm trying to get my mind around it, you know?
你知道 我正试着不去想它
Motor neurons degenerate...
运动神经元退化
until the brain can't send impulses to the muscles.
直到大脑不能给肌肉传递冲动
When the muscles can't receive messages, they atrophy.
当肌肉无法接受这些信息 就会萎缩
And my brain--
之后我的大脑
my brain stays the same.
我的大脑还是那样
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
So Nick...
所以 尼克
I was thinking...
我正在想
of seeing how far west I could swim.
我可以向西游到多远
I don't know if I have it in me.
我不知道我能不能做到
What about Victoria?
那维多利亚怎么办
Oh... she's going to walk away.
哦 她会她会离开的
At least she should.
至少她应该
I mean, what was I thinking?
我的意思是 我在想什么
I mean...
我的意思是
I am going to die.
我就要死了
I am going to die, Nick.
我要死了 尼克
You know that.
你知道的
You don't have to sit here.
你不用坐在这的
I know. I know.
我知道 我明白的
Alvin, I'm ready.
阿尔文 我都好了
Uh... I'm just going to head down to the lobby and wait.
呃 我正要下楼到打听等着
Shall I call a cab? Already got us a limo.
我要定一辆出租车吗 已经有一辆豪华轿车了
I'll see you down there. All right.
楼下见 好的
One second.
等一下
I'm coming, Nick.
我来了 尼克
Arriving passengers on flight--
抵达航♥班♥的旅客
Well, Alvin, the weekend was, uh... fantastic.
阿尔文 这个周末 真的是 呃 太棒了
Yeah.
是啊
It was.
实在是
And thank you, uh... with my son.
太感谢你了 呃 关于我的儿子
Thanks for setting that up.
谢谢你的安排
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢
Need a ride?
捎你一段吗
No, I've got it. I'm sure you do.
不 有人来接我 就知道会这样
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Did you have fun?
玩的开心吗
We did.
我们很开心
Did you stay out of trouble?
没惹麻烦吧
Yes.
当然
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Hang on.
等一下
Hey. You're back.
嘿 你回来了
Sorry to just drop in on you.
抱歉 我就是来看看你
That's okay.
没事
I just, uh-- Well, I really wanted to see you.
我 只是 呃 好吧 我很想看看你
Come in.
进来吧
I don't want you to go.
我不想你离开
Well, that's kind, Lulu, but, uh--
露露 这样很好 但是 呃
Alvin, this is your clinic.
阿尔文 这是你的事务所
I mean, I'm here, but, I'm just--
我想说 我在这 但是 我只是
This is your clinic. Thank you.
这是你的事务所 谢谢
So you'll stay?
所以你会留下来吗
You want me to stay?
你希望我留下来吗
Yes. Why? Because I'm sick?
当然 为什么 因为我生病了吗
Because... you're indispensable...
因为 因为你是不可或缺的
believe it or not.
不论你信不信
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, l, uh--
你知道的 我 呃
I had an interesting weekend with one of your clients.
我和你的客户度过了愉快的一个周末
Really? Tiffany·Skovich?
是么 蒂凡尼·斯科维奇
Alvin. How are you, Bernie?
阿尔文 最近怎么样 伯尼
I'm fine.
挺好的
What can I do for you?
有什么我能帮你的吗
I just, uh, want to apologize for saying what I said.
我就是 呃 想为我之前说的话道歉
I was way out of line telling you to shove it up your ass like that.
我当时说把它推到你的屁♥股♥里什么的很过分
But the main reason I'm here is my client Tiffany·Skovich.
但是我来这的主要原因是我的客户 蒂凡尼·斯科维奇
I need to get her back into Jane's Place.
我需要让她重新回到简之家
Uh, she was expelled for repeated curfew violations.
呃 她因为反复违反宵禁要求被开除了
Well, she fell in love with a boy from Sewickley Prep.
事实上 她爱上了一个塞威克利预科学校的男孩
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表