剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
我在市中心的警♥察♥局看到有一个关于香农的录像带
You're in it. I'm not in a tape.
你在录像里 我才没有
I saw your reflection. I saw you.
我看到你的影子了 我看到了
Sexual abuse of children's a second degree felony.
儿童性♥虐♥是二级重罪
You're looking at four years minimum.
至少要坐4年牢
And Violet, she becomes a ward of the State.
至于维奥莱特 将会交由国家监护
I know. I know.
我知道了 我知道了
Where's Violet? In here.
维奥莱特在哪里 我在这儿
It's okay, Violet. You can come out.
没事的 维奥莱特 你出来吧
I didn't touch your sister.
我没有碰你妹妹
I didn't do nothing but sit with her and keep her calm.
我什么都没做 只是做着帮她冷静下来
You know where she is?
你知道她在哪儿吗
I could try again.
我可以再试试
lf you promise not to call the cops, I could try again.
如果你答应我不报♥警♥的话 我可以再试试
Is this gonna be like last time? I took you some place real, didn't l?
还会像上次那样吗 我上次至少带你去了一个真实的地方
I am not trying to play you.
我不会再耍你了
Yeah, I think you're gonna try again.
你最好好好想想
Or I can talk to the police about the tape.
否则我就会跟警♥察♥说录像带的事情
I can't promise you she's in there.
我不能保证她一定在那里
Just go in there and check.
我们只是去那里看一下
These guys don't always want me around.
他们那些人不是总是想看到我的
It's just... sometimes... they know I can help them calm down the new girls.
只是有时候他们知道我有办法让新来的女孩子冷静下来
'Cause I know how to talk to 'em 'cause... I was a new girl once.
因为我知道怎么劝说 因为我曾经也是新来女孩
Tell me if she's inside.
告诉我她在不在里面
I wasn't playing you.
我没有耍你
I felt bad for your sister because I'd been there myself.
你妹妹的事我很抱歉 因为我也经历过
Hi.
嗨
What's your favorite color?
你最喜欢什么颜色
l-- I... I don't really have one.
我没有最喜欢的颜色
I like green.
我喜欢绿色
That's good. That's nice.
很好 很不错
Really.
真的喜欢
Why is that?
为什么喜欢绿色
I just really like it.
我就是喜欢
Right.
好吧
She's in there.
她就在里面
Thank you.
谢谢你
Let's hurry it up. Go around back.
快 快 把后面包围起来
Police! Everybody get down!
警♥察♥ 所有人蹲下
Jonas, get the back room!
乔纳斯 去后面的房♥间
She's in pretty good shape, physically.
她样子看上去还不错
But she's taken or been given drugs, so she's still a little bit out of it.
但是她一直在服用或者被迫服用毒品 所以她看起来有点恍惚
Right.
嗯
The police'll want to see her first thing in the morning.
警♥察♥明天一早想要找她谈话
Okay.
好吧
Was, uh...
她有没有
No, it's okay.
没有 没事了
She wasn't raped.
她没有被强♥奸♥
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Burton, you're gonna need some help dealing with her.
伯顿 关于香农你需要帮助
Yeah.
是啊
ln the short term, I'd just tell her
短期看来 我就告诉她
you don't blame her for anything that happened.
你不会为发生的任何事责怪她
Don't ask her too many questions.
不要问太多问题
And don't punish her for disobeying you in the first place.
也不要因为她不听你的话就惩罚她
I've got a list of therapists for Shannon.
我给香农推荐了几个好的心理医生
And one for you, if you want to talk to anybody.
至于你 如果你想找人谈谈
Oh, no. I'm fine.
我没事的
But thank you. Thank you.
但是 谢谢你 感谢
Okay.
好吧
I'll go see if they're ready to release her.
我去看看是不是快要放她走了
Okay. Good.
好的
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
When'd he get here?
他什么时候来的
About ten minutes ago.
大概十分钟之前
I'm glad they found her, huh?
很高兴他们找到了她 对吧
Mr. Fallin, l, uh... You should've stayed away.
法林先生 我 你别管了
She's my kid.
她是我的孩子啊
You should've stayed away.
你真的别管了
I never meant for anything to happen to her, sir.
我没有想到这样的事会发生在她身上 先生
Shannon.
香农
Hey.
嗨
It's okay, Shannon.
没事的 香农
It's gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
you gotta go with Burton.
你跟伯顿走吧
Okay?
好吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Shannon, can you tell us about your relationship with Malcolm Reeves?
香农 你能不能告诉我们你和马尔科姆·里维斯的关系
Malcolm is a photographer.
马尔科姆是个摄影师
Okay.
然后呢
He... said I could be a model.
他说我可以成为一名模特
Did Malcolm ever touch you?
马尔科姆有没有碰过你
Did he ever ask you to take your clothes off?
他有没有脱过你的衣服
No.
没有
Your father said you called and said you were going to Malcolm's studio.
你父亲说你在去马尔科姆的工作室之前有给他打过电♥话♥
I did... and he told me to go home.
是的 他告诉我不要去 让我回家
He called me a cab and told me to go.
他给我叫了出租车让我走
Did you get into a cab?
你上车了吗
It was like a van.
是个面包车
I think I just... I fell asleep in the back.
我想我可能在车子后面睡着了
Was Malcolm in the van with you?
马尔科姆在车上吗
No.
不在
What else do you remember?
你还记得什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It was like I slept for a long time.
感觉我睡了很久
I remember watching television somewhere in this house,
我记得我当时在房♥间看电视
and then I remember the police coming in.
然后我记得警♥察♥进来了
Do you remember anything about the last two days?
你记不记得这两天之前发生的事情
No.
不记得了
Shannon, there's a tape.
香农 记不记得有个录像带
I don't really remember, okay?
我真的不记得了 好吗
You don't remember being taken to a motel room?
你不记得被带到一个汽车旅馆吗
I said I don't remember anything.
我说了我不记得任何事了
Shannon... honey.
香农 亲爱的
Tell Miss Scanlon the truth.
跟斯坎伦说实话
I am.
我说的就是实话
I am telling her the truth.
我说的就是实话啊
Maybe we should talk again tomorrow.
我们应该明天再聊
That's fine.
好吧
Thank you, Shannon.
谢谢你 香农
Laurie, uh, give me a minute, will you?
劳瑞 给我一点时间 好吗
I'll be right out.
我在外面等你
She's clearly drugged on the tape.
很显然 她在录像带里被下药了
Could be she was sedated for the last few days
有没有可能这两天她服用了镇定剂
or she just might not want to talk about it.
或者是她不想聊而已
So what're you gonna do?
所以你打算要怎么办
Dina, the prostitute we arrested, isn't talking.
迪娜 那个我们抓到的妓♥女♥ 不肯说话
lf Shannon doesn't cooperate, we can't do much.
如果香农不合作的话 我们也无能为力
And Malcolm?
马尔科姆呢
He made bail this morning.
他今天早上被保释了
We've got him on a possession of child pornography charge.
我们只能告他持有儿童色情读物
That's all we can do for now.
我们目前只能做这些
Hey.
嗨
Hey. How's Shannon?
嗨 香农怎么样了
Uh... I don't know, she's...
我不知道 她
What about Burton?
伯顿怎么样了
He's fine.
他没事
Well, you know, l, uh... I put together some information.
你知道的 我 我收集了一些信息
When-- when you think it's appropriate, I can send it over to him.
合适的话 我可以把这些交给他
Great. Thanks. I'll-- I'll pass it on to him.
太好了 谢谢 我来给他吧
Uh... okay.
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表