剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
So you get the invitation to Kevin Elder's birthday party?
你收到凯文·埃尔德的生日聚会邀请了吗
Um... You going? I'm going.
嗯 你会去吗 我是要去的
Sounds like, uh... They're gonna have synchronized swimmers in the pool.
听说 呃 他们请了花样游泳表演者
Sounds kinda weird.
听起来有点奇怪
You bringing a date?
你会带一个女伴吗
No. Oh.
不带 好吧
I'm bringing that girl Janet from the, uh... cosmetics counter--
我打算带珍妮特 一个化妆品销♥售♥
Lightstone's. Remember her?
莱特斯通百货的 你还记得她吗
Oh.
不记得了
Huh, you will when you see her.
见到她你就会想起来的
So uh... we'll just go through that Jupiter stum later.
那我们一会 聊一下木星公♥司♥的事吧
Great. Great.
可以 好的
Nick, uh...
尼克 呃
Oakmont. l mean, I'm gonna play anyway.
奥克芒 反正我是要去的
You told me.
你之前跟我说过了
Okay.
好吧
Great.
好的
l, uh...
我 呃
l just got om the phone with some jerk named Harold Schwartz.
我刚刚接到了一个叫哈罗德·施瓦茨的混♥蛋♥的电♥话♥
Claims he's representing Jed Tobin.
说他代表杰德·托宾
Representing Jed?
代表杰德
Yeah, Jed fired us.
是的 杰德炒了我们
Now he's threatening to sue us. He fired us?
现在他还威胁要起诉我们 他炒了我们
Yeah. Claims we mismanaged his Trust. You're kidding.
是啊 说我们有负他的信任 你在开玩笑吧
What'd you say to him? Nothing!
你跟他说什么了 什么都没说
You know I worked with his dad for forty years.
要知道我和他的父亲共事有四十年了
I'm Trustee of the kid's estate, for God's sake.
感谢信任 我是他的遗产委托人
l walked into his club, and I told him he was late. That's it.
我到他的俱乐部 跟他说他已经逾期了 就说了这个
So what do we do now?
那我们现在要怎么做
We could sue. No. No.
我们可以起诉他 不 不行
You go back and see him again. You give him another chance.
你再去找他说一下 你再给他一个机会
Now, Louisa seems to like you...
路易莎看起来有点喜欢你
Mr. Archer, do not force me to call the police. I will call them.
阿奇先生 别逼我报♥警♥ 我真的有可能报♥警♥的
You tell her something for me. What?
你帮我转达几句话给她 什么
Tell her I need a few bucks, is all.
告诉她我需要一些钱 就这样
lt's not a big deal or anything.
并不需要一大笔
I'm just... It's for some medical problems.
我只是 只是需要去买♥♥药用
lt's just for some stum I have to have.
是有不得已的原因才需要的
All right.
好吧
Hey. I saw you talking to my father from the window.
你好 我刚刚看你和我爸爸在外边说话
Yeah.
嗯 是的
And what was he saying?
那他说什么了
Uh, says he has some medical issues... and he needs some money.
嗯 他说他有一些医疗上的问题 需要一些钱
Right.
好吧
Is he still calling you? Yeah.
他还给你他电♥话♥吗 嗯
Well, Lulu, you know, you could talk to the police.
露露 要知道 你可以报♥警♥的
No, I'm just... just gonna give him money.
不 我打算 打算给他一些钱
He usually goes away when I give him money.
一般我给完钱他就会走了
Hey, Nick.
你好 尼克
Oh.
嗯
Hey, listen. About showing up at your office, I should've called.
你好 我本应该先打电♥话♥预约再来找你的
lt was rude of me.
是我失礼了
Okay.
没关系
l got the money for the babysitter.
我有请保姆的钱了
You did?
你有钱了
So now we just tell the Judge, and we're all set, right?
所以我们现在可以告诉法官 我一切都准备好了 是吗
Right. Well, uh... We'll see. We'll see.
好吧 这个 呃 再看吧 我们再看吧
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
Ah... so we're meeting with the Jupiter people on Friday
我们和木星公♥司♥的人会在周五开会
to go over the endorsement deal.
仔细聊一聊代言合同的问题
Right. Right.
好的
Did... did you give Lucas Farr, uh... money?
你给卢卡斯·法尔钱了吗
What?
什么
What'd he... what'd he say to you?
他跟你说了什么吗
Well, he just said he got some money from a friend.
没有 他只是说从朋友那里借来了一些钱
l... I didn't give him any money.
我 我没给他钱
Well, if you did, you may be asked to testify.
好吧 如果你给他钱了 你可能会被要求出庭作证
Why?
为什么
The Judge is concerned about his financial stability.
法官很关注他财产稳定性的问题
She's gonna want to know if this is reliable income or just some...
她需要知道这是一个稳定的收入来源还是其他什么
Did you have a chance to look at the endorsement contract yet?
你看到代言合同了吗
No. 'Cause Freddy Evans wants equity
还没 因为弗雷迪·埃文想要股权
plus three percent revenue plus creative control.
要增加百分之三的分红 还有创意自主性
I'll look over it.
我会再看看的
Yeah. When you get a chance. Thanks.
好的 等你有时间再看看 谢了
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
Can I come in? Yeah, of course.
我可以进来吗 当然可以
So uh... what'd you tell Nick?
所以 呃 你跟尼克说什么了
What? About me? Whwhat'd you tell him?
怎么了 关于我的 你都跟他说什么了
l told him that I had a friend who was a lawyer downtown.
我跟他说我有一个朋友 也是一个律师
What kind of friend?
什么朋友
You know, that we date occasionally.
你知道的 我们经常约会的
We don't date.
我们没有约会
We don't? No. You're a guy.
我们没有吗 当然没有 你是个男的
Oh, well, so what about...
哦 好吧 那又怎么
That's-- that's different. That's just something we do.
那 那不一样 我们只是一起呆着
I'm sorry. I didn't... I didn't know that you weren't, uh...
很抱歉 我并不知道 不知道你没有
That I weren't what?
我没有什么
Out.
出柜
There is nothing to come out of... okay?
我没有出柜 明白吗
Nothing.
绝对没有
Okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Okay.
好吧
l gotta go.
我先走了
Jake, uhm... Iook, l... I know this is...
杰克 我知道很难为情
l really might need you to come to court and help me.
但是我真的很需要你出庭帮我作证
Come... come to court?
出庭
lt won't take very long.
不会要很长时间的
Are you outta your mind?
你是疯了吗
l mean, do you think... l mean, if you could think...
我想说 你认为 你自己想想
that just by walking into my firm
你来到我的公♥司♥
that you might destroy my life and my career!
你这样会毁了我的工作和生活的
Did you think about that?
你想过这个吗
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Right, uh...
好吧 呃
Sorry.
我很抱歉
Listen, d'you want a drink or something?
听着 你要喝点什么吗
Hey, Nick. You got a second?
你好 尼克 你有时间吗
I'm a little late. Just come in for a second.
我有点忙 就一小会
l read your contract.
我看过你的合同了
Yeah. It's, uh...
嗯 只是 呃
Overall structure's pretty good,
整体结构都很好
but I do have a problem with some of the language.
但是有一些语言上的问题
l gave Lucas the money.
是我给了卢卡斯钱
Right. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
Uhm... Last night, I didn't want to...
昨天晚上 我本来不想的
You know, it's not that it's a big deal or anything, giving him some money.
但是这并不是一大笔钱或者多么不得了的大事
l mean, he's a good kid. I'm... trying to help him out, you know?
我只是觉得 他是一个好孩子 我在努力帮助他而已
Sure.
当然理解
l mean, this is, uh... I mean, the whole thing... I don't know where to begin.
我想说 这整件事 我不知道从何说起
Jake, you don't need to explain.
杰克 你不需要跟我解释的
Look, I'm not gay.
但我不是同性恋
Jake... I'm not.
杰克 我真的不是
I've worked too hard for something like this to happen.
我为现在的一切付出了太多
Way too hard... to have people... talking about me like I'm some kind of faggot.
太努力 去避免人们说我是什么死同志
l... I just... l can't have it around here.
我只是 只是不能让周围的人这样议论我
I just... I just... I can't. It's okay.
我就是 真的不能 没关系的
l mean, it's just once in a while.
这真的只是偶尔一次
You know, it's not like... It's not romantic or anything.
要知道 这并不关乎爱情或者是其他什么
lt's not my business, Jake.
这些都与我无关的 杰克
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表