剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Good.
好
That's important for me to know.
这对我来说很重要
Alvin, do you have the LaBonte file? Nick, come on in.
阿尔文 你有拉布隆特的文件吗 尼克 进来吧
No, I'm just looking for that file.
没事 我只是在找那份文件
I was on that ALS site this morning.
我今天早上在那个ALS的网站上
I was talking to a guy, O'Hara.
和一个家伙聊天 奥哈拉
So, O'Hara wakes up this morning, and his arm is tingling.
然后 奥哈拉今天早上起来 他的手臂发麻
He's just lying there in bed, about to have a cup of comee, and his arm's tingling.
他只是躺在床上 想喝杯咖啡 他的手臂就发麻了
Said it was the most frightening thing he ever felt
他说这是他感觉最可怕的事情
because it was the first sign, the beginning.
因为这是第一个迹象 一个开始
Right.
对
On these message boards, a lot of people talk about suicide.
在这些留言板上 很多人都在谈论自杀
Give each other tips, suggestions.
互相给对方提示 建议
O'Hara says it's a fine line, because if you do it too soon,
奥哈拉说这是条很好的界限 因为如果你做的太早
you may miss out on the last little slice of happiness.
你可能会错过剩下的最后一点快乐
But if you wait too long, you lose the ability to pull it off.
但如果你等得太久 你就会失去完成的机会
Climb up on a chair. Out a window.
爬上椅子 跳出窗外
Do you have the LaBonte file?
你有拉布隆特的文件吗
Try Lulu's office.
去露露的办公室试试
Hi. Frank Tomlison. Tomlison Plastics.
嗨 弗兰克·汤姆林森 汤姆林森塑料厂的
Do you have an appointment here? Yes, to see Burton Fallin.
您有预约吗 有 来见伯顿·法林
My secretary Joan made it last week.
我的秘书 琼 上周做了预约
Hello, I'm Burton Fallin.
您好 我是伯顿·法林
You've been served.
你被传唤了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Well, Sandra just hit us with a summons and complaint.
好吧 桑德拉刚刚给我们发了传票和诉状
She's claiming sexual discrimination.
她声称受到了性别歧视
Discrimination?
歧视
Primarily based upon your relationship with her.
主要在于你和她之间的关系
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
Read the complaint.
看一下诉状
Some of the allegations she makes about the way you treated her
一些指控说了你对待她的方式非常非常
are very, very disturbing, Nicholas.
令人困扰 尼古拉斯
Hey.
嘿
Since you brought over lunch, I figured I'd take care of dinner.
既然你带了午餐过来 那我就带晚餐来了
Come on in.
进来吧
Burton...
伯顿
when you came over today I wanted to tell you about the suit.
你今天来的时候我就想和你说关于诉讼的事
Okay.
好吧
But I couldn't. I was too nervous.
但是我说不出口 我太不安了
It's not that easy to walk up to a guy like you and say,
走到像你这样的人面前我说不出 抱歉
''Excuse me, but your son is an arrogant jerk.''
但是你的儿子是个傲慢自大的混♥蛋♥ 这样的话
I mean, he's your son.
我是说 他是你儿子
Yeah, he is my son.
对 他是我儿子
And he's a... he's a good man.
而且他 他是个好男人
He's a good lawyer.
是个好律师
He's tough, I know that.
他很难搞 我知道
But he's not a sexist.
但他不会性别歧视
Then why didn't he vote for me?
那他为什么不投票给我
Why didn't you tell me what was going on before you filed that suit?
那你在发诉讼之前为什么没有告诉我呢
Why did you go behind my back?
为什么要在我离开后做这些
Burton I could've fixed everything.
伯顿 我本来可以搞定一切的
I've been so angry for so long.
我已经气愤了很久了
When I got passed over, I just...
当我没被选上的时候 我只是
I called my lawyer. I said, ''Let's do it.''
打给我的律师 我说 去做吧
Well...
好吧
There is a way out so everybody wins.
有个办法能让大家都赢
Are you asking me to drop the suit?
你是让我撤回诉讼吗
Yes, I am.
是的
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
I should probably go.
我应该走了
Yeah, I guess that... that makes sense.
对 我想 那是对的
Hi. We need to talk.
嗨 我们需要谈谈
I don't think that's a good idea.
我不觉得这是个好主意
ls this about me or my father?
是因为我还是因为我爸
It's about you.
因为你
Well, it seems a little coincidental that you'd be dating the managing partner--
好吧 那和执行合伙人约会看来只是个小巧合了
That's ridiculous. We're friends. Friends?
太可笑了 我们是朋友 朋友吗
There's no conspiracy here, Nick.
没有什么阴谋 尼克
I enjoy your father's company, that's all. There's no agenda.
我喜欢你父亲的陪伴 只是这样 没有其他的
This lawsuit has nothing to do with him. It has to do with you.
这次的诉讼和他没有任何关系 是因为你
Me?
我
I'm the one that hired you out of law school.
是我从法学院把你招进来的
A 36-year-old first year associate. I gave you your chance.
一个36岁的一级助理 我给过你机会了
You're ridiculous.
你很可笑
I'm ridiculous?
我可笑
You know, if I'm your biggest problem,
你知道 如果我是你最大的困扰
then just come back to the firm and work with Jake.
那你只要回来和杰克工作就好了
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
lf you contact me again, I'll file a complaint with the State Bar.
如果你再联♥系♥我的话 我会向州律师协会提出投诉
Hey, Nick.
嘿 尼克
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你觉得你在做什么鬼事情
Going over to Sandra's house like that?
去桑德拉的家里找她吗
Well, I was just--
好吧 我只是
I was trying to have a rational conversation with her.
我在试着和她进行合理的谈话
It didn't work.
没起作用
Well, what'd you expect?
那 你在期待什么
Did you read the complaint?
你看过诉状了吗
Yeah. Yeah.
看了 看了
ls it true?
上面写的是真的吗
Nicholas, did you do the things she alleges you did or not?
尼古拉斯 你有没有对她做过她说的那些事
Well, if I did, it wasn't intentional.
好吧 如果我做了 那也不是故意的
Son, you gotta answer me yes or no,
儿子 你要回答我 有还是没有
l--l don't know...
我 我不知道
I might've said some things that I shouldn't have but...
我可能说了一些我不该说的话 但是
it's not because she's a woman.
那不是因为她是个女人
Oh, so you just treat everybody like crap. Is that what you're saying?
噢 所以你就对待别人像对待垃圾一样 你是这个意思吗
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I think we should go to couples counseling.
我觉得我们应该去伴侣心理辅♥导♥
Oh.
噢
I mean, I'm obviously, uh, still very upset about certain things.
我是说 很明显 呃 我对一些事还是非常不安
Right.
对
So I think it might help.
所以我想心里辅♥导♥可能会有帮助
Yeah. l--l don't know.
好 我 我不知道
You know, I'd hoped that we could maybe, uh...
你知道 我希望我们可能可以 呃
work things out together first.
先一起解决问题
Yeah, but that strategy hasn't been very successful.
对 但是那个策略并没有很成功
I'm just not very good with therapy.
我只是不太擅长应付治疗
I know, but maybe if we go and sit down with someone
我知道 但是如果我们能坐下和某个人
and talk about this stuff, it will help.
谈谈这个问题 也许会有帮助的
Right. Well, I have a hard time, um...
对 但 我有段不愉快的经历 呃
sitting down talking to a person that I don't know...
坐下来和我不认识的人聊天
and that I'm paying.
而且我还要付钱
Okay.
好吧
The foster family that Suzanne was talking to for Drew Jankowski fell out.
苏珊娜和德鲁·扬科夫斯基的寄养家庭吵架了
They were nervous about the suicide thing.
他们很紧张关于自杀的事
That family that I mentioned, they changed their minds.
那个我提到的家庭 他们改变主意了
Doesn't matter.
没关系
I really think I might do it.
我真的觉得我可以做到
Just get it over with.
只要尽快完成
Come with me.
跟我来
Why? Just come with me.
为什么 跟我来就行了
Leave that here.
放下耳机
Just leave it here.
把耳机放下
You just wait here.
你就待在这儿
I'm gonna be about two minutes.
我就离开2分钟
I can see you through the glass.
我能通过玻璃看到你
Alvin. What?
阿尔文 什么
You still on the ALS site?
你还在ALS网站上吗
Uh, no, just doing some work.
呃 没有 就是做些工作
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表