剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
So, if you don't mind, I'd like to take over his case.
所以 如果你不介意 我想接手他的案子
Yeah. But just don't tell Lulu.
可以 但是不要告诉露露
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
You got a second? Yeah.
有时间吗 有
Listen, I wanted to apologize for what happened with Sandra.
听着 我想为发生在桑德拉身上的事道歉
You know, I hope I didn't screw things up for you and her.
你知道 我希望我没有搞砸你和她之间的事
No. We asked that lawyer, Beth, to settle it as quickly as possible, so--
没有 我们问了那个律师 贝丝 会尽快和解这个诉讼 所以
If you think that's best. I do.
如果你觉得那是最好的 是的
What's going on?
怎么了
It's an executive committee meeting.
有个执行委员会的会议
They didn't call me.
他们没有叫我
You weren't invited.
你没被邀请
They gonna fire me?
他们要开除我吗
They're talking about it.
他们在讨论这个
They have the votes?
他们有选票了吗
Jake thinks so.
杰克觉得有了
My opinion might still mean something.
我的意见可能还有些用
Which way are you gonna vote?
你要投哪一票
Well-- Don't be ridiculous.
好了 别闹了
No, I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
Son, you're a very good lawyer.
儿子 你是个非常好的律师
Yeah, if I weren't your son, which way would you vote?
对 如果我不是你的儿子 你会投哪一票
But you are my son, and you're a hell of a lawyer.
但你是我的儿子 而且你是个了不起的律师
Well, you're not answering my question, Dad.
好吧 你还没有回答我的问题 爸
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
I think you should do what's best for the firm.
我认为你应该做对事务所最有利的事
I mean it. I think you should do what is best for the firm.
我是说 我觉得你应该做对事务所最有利的决定
Right.
好
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表