剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Have a seat.
坐吧
Okay.
好的
I wanted to kill her.
我曾经想过杀了她
Wouldn't take much.
不会花很长时间
I thought...
我以为
I thought I wanted to do that.
我以为我想那样做
It'd be so much easier if she were dead.
她死了我的日子就会轻松很多
Yeah. I understand.
是啊 我懂
And no one would even really know.
而且没人会知道的
They'd know.
他们会知道的
They'd know you did it.
他们会知道是你干的
Sometimes, if you wait long enough, she opens her eyes and looks around.
有的时候 如果你在她身边待很长时间 她会睁开眼开开四周
Her parents see that, and they want to believe.
她爸妈看到了 他们想相信
They want to believe that she's still in there,
他们想相信他们的女儿还活着
that she's communicating with them,
她在跟他们交流
that she's alive.
她还活着
I mean, the doctors'll tell you it's just a trick reflex.
医生都已经说了这只是骗人的反应
I've seen it.
我也见过
And I know.
我知道
的You hope there's something more going on inside her head,
你希望身体里她还活着
but there isn't.
但是她已经不在了
She's like she is.
她就这样了
Mr. Tilden, what can I do?
蒂尔登先生 我能为你做点什么
I just...
我只是
Help me do the things they're asking of me, is all.
我需要你帮我做他们要求做的事
Help me get my kids back.
帮我把孩子夺回来
You know, I think you're right. The past is prologue.
你知道吗 我觉得你说得对 过去已经过去了
Yeah.
是啊
Whatever you want to do, Lulu, I'll support you...
无论你做出什么样的决定 我都会支持你
with whatever you want to do.
无论你想做什么
You told me that you needed time to decide what you wanted to do.
你之前说你需要时间考虑清楚你想做什么
Right.
是啊
So, what do you want?
所以你想做什么
I want to be a father.
我想成为一名父亲
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Lulu, listen, I'm, uh-- I'm-- I'm just so sorry.
露露 听我说 我真的抱歉
I mean, this has gotta be a really rough time for you.
你这段时间肯定过得很煎熬
Thanks.
谢谢你
And, uh, about Kate.
关于凯特的事
I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong.
我知道你在想什么 但是你错了
Jake, l I like her.
杰克 我 我喜欢她
I wasn't threatening you earlier.
我之前不是威胁你
Oh, you were. You were warning me. Well, I'm concerned. That's all.
不 就是 你在警告我 我只是担心 仅此而已
Well, she's, um--
那她
she's asked me to take an HIV test.
那她让我去做艾滋测试
I didn't say anything to her. I'm not implying
我什么都没有跟她说 我不是说
I didn't No, I'm not saying that you did. It's...
我没有 不 我不是说你说了 只是
What?
那是什么
I'm terrified.
我很害怕
I'm terrified.
我很害怕
I mean, I just-- I just wanted to join a country club, you know?
我是说 我之前只是想加入乡村俱乐部而已
I just wanted to be accepted and--
我只想被大家接受 但是
And now...
现在
I mean, l-- I li--
我是说 我
I really like the idea of being with someone like Kate.
我想跟凯特这样的女生在一起
But what if--
但是如果我
I mean, if I take the test, and-- and the test is--
如果我去做了艾滋测试 而且测试出来我
Right.
嗯
Then all I am is that.
那我从今以后就只能那样了
I mean, that's all I am.
我是说 我只能那样了
Hey, Nick.
嗨 尼克
Ah, Dad, you're here late.
把 你迟到了
Yeah, I had to finish up some stuff.
是啊 我得处理一些事
You, uh-- Do you have a second?
你有时间吗
Sure.
当然
l, uh...
我 呃
I know about the problem...
我已经知道了
with-- with the baby.
孩子的事
Right.
好吧
Uh, well, I was, uh...
我在想
I was just thinking, if you-- if you do this,
我在想如果你们把孩子生下来了
the kid's gonna need a lot of help.
孩子需要很多帮助
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Well, there's a-- there's a program, you know, at Pitt.
那么 你知道吗 在匹兹堡有个程序
It's one of the best in the country. Right.
是国家数一数二好的 是吗
Expensive.
非常贵
So, l, uh...
所以我
I was thinking maybe I'd open an account over there.
我在想我可以在那边开户
Put a little something in each year for the-- for the future.
每年都往账户里存点钱 为了将来
Oh, thanks, Dad.
太感谢了 爸
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, well it's about time I started
也是时候我开始
giving you some of my damn money anyway, so...
让你帮我花点钱了
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
嗯
Thank you.
谢谢
See you later.
待会儿见
You know, I feel really badly about all the planning that you did,
你知道吗 关于你为我做的那些安排我很抱歉
between the country club and the invitations and...
又是乡村俱乐部的筹备 又帮我邀请朋友
You kidding? I can do that in my sleep.
你开什么玩笑呢 这些一点都不费事好吗
No, I should've just told you sooner. I'm just kind of...
不 我应该早点告诉你的 我只是有点
Oh, Lulu.
露露
You know, if you could do something for me-- If you could--
如果可以的 帮我个忙吧
lf you don't mind, just, uh, drop the gifts off at my office.
如果你不介意的话 帮我把礼物拿到我的办公室
Well, Lulu--
露露啊
Because I really want to be the one to write the notes.
因为我想自己来给大家写便条
You shouldn't have to explain anything. I don't mind.
你不用解释任何事 我不介意
I said that I wanted to do it, Kate.
凯特 我说了让我来吧
Okay.
好吧
Sorry.
对不起
I'm really sorry. I'm just, uh...
真的对不起 我只是 呃
Lulu.
露露
A baby like this is so...
生一个这样的宝宝真的太
I don't know. You know, when-- when it's not yours,
我不知道 你知道的 当孩子不是你的时候
it's just easy to say, ''Don't have it.''
很容易跟别人说 别要这个孩子了
It's just a problem then, you know?
这只会是一个麻烦 你知道吗
It's like just-- It's just like you're making a choice to avoid a problem.
就好像是 你在做一个要不要避免麻烦的选择
But when it's your baby...
但是 当孩子是你的时候
A lot of people choose these kids.
很多人会选择留住孩子
Yeah, but they're in committed relationships.
是啊 那是因为他们都在稳定的情感关系中
I'm afraid to do this alone. Nick doesn't want the baby?
我很害怕一个人面对这些 尼克不想要孩子吗
No, he does.
不 他想
Well, he says-- he says he wants to be a father.
他说了 他想当爸爸
Good morning. Morning.
早上好 早
Uh, you know, yesterday,
你知道吗 昨天
I didn't tell you, but I really liked talking with Mark.
我没告诉你 但是我真的挺喜欢和马克聊天的
He grows on you.
他是那种越看越讨喜的人
Yeah. I enjoyed it.
是啊 我很开心
Later today, I'm taking him to that audition.
今天晚一点的时候我会带他去试镜
Oh, right.
好吧
lf you want to come.
如果你想去的话
Uh, maybe.
也许吧
Jake Straka.
杰克·斯特拉卡
Thank you, Peggy.
谢谢你 佩吉
Peggy.
佩吉
Will someone please find Peggy's mother?
谁去找一下佩吉的妈妈
Thank you, Peggy. Come on, Peggy.
谢谢你 佩吉 我们走吧 佩吉
Okay, next is Mark Barlow.
好的 下一位 马克·巴洛
That's me.
到我了
That's you.
到你了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表