剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
What's the development?
什么进展
Honey, come on, let's go home.
亲爱的 我们回去吧
This whole thing is so stupid. l don't even know what we're doing here.
整件事都太蠢了 我都不知道我们为什么来这里
No. What's the development?
你刚说的进展事是什么
l think what Mrs. Aaronson is trying to say
我觉得阿伦森夫人想要说的是
is that she doesn't think this suit makes sense anymore.
这件案子再追究下去没有意义
Why?
为什么
OK. What, Jackie?
好吧 怎么了 杰基
I got pregnant. You got pregnant.
我怀孕了 我知道你怀孕了
After I went to the clinic.
在我去诊所之后
After. With another
之后 跟另外
You got pregnant with another man.
你跟别人有了孩子
Whose baby is it? Albert
是谁的孩子 阿尔伯特
Whose baby is it?
到底是谁的
I'm sorry. Uh, we no longer have a claim against the clinic, so...
抱歉 我们不能对诊所提起诉讼了 所以
Elaine. Esther. Bob.
伊莱恩 埃丝特 鲍勃
l didn't know there was a board meeting today.
我不知道今天有股东大会啊
You know, it's funny.
你知道吧 很搞笑
Looking at these old cases makes me wonder--
看了这些旧的案子 让我想到
did we make a difference?
我们有让事情变得有所不同吗
I mean, çan we make a difference?
我是说 我们可以吗
Are we butterfly wings? Are we the wind?
我们是蝴蝶的翅膀吗 我们是风吗
lt's like the horses.
就想是马一样
You try to figure out which one's the best fit for the track,
会去弄清楚 那条道才是最适合自己的路
runs harder, or prettier.
跑得更快 或者更好看
But when you admit that it's chaotic--
到那时当你承认前方一片混沌的时候
Alvin, thank you.
阿尔文 谢谢你
We can talk after the meeting. l can take it from here.
我们可以会议之后再说这些 接下来交给我吧
Yeah, you'll, uh--
好 你会 呃
Give you, what, a half hour or so?
给你半小时 差不多吗
Probably.
差不多
Right. Uh, I might be gone by then.
好的 我应该那个时候就不在了
But, uh, maybe not.
但是也许还在
Let's just see.
再看吧
Right. Let's just see.
嗯 再看吧
Now, this essay about why l want to be Samantha's dad.
现在 这篇关于为什么我想成为萨曼莎的父亲的文章
Um, should I read it to you?
我要不要读给你听一听吗
l think I'm going to head out to the track.
我想我要去马场上了
Mind telling Lulu for me? OK.
你能不能跟露露说一下 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I read this to you?
我可以读给你听下吗
Uh, no, that's fine.
不用了
There's this part in it about my sponsor,
这里我写了关于我的担♥保♥者的事
if you think that's OK. Um...
如果你觉得可以的话
Your sponsor?
你的担♥保♥者
Yeah, how he said it's OK for me to be in a relationship--
他说我可以跟别人建立联♥系♥
have a relationship, you know?
建立联♥系♥ 你懂的
l mean, you're supposed to wait a little while,
我是说 我应该再等一等
make sure you're ready.
确定你已经准备好了
Uh...we should go.
呃 我们应该走了
Lulu, Alvin wanted me to tell you he's gone to the track.
露露 阿尔文让我告诉你他去赛道了
Hey, do you have a second?
喂 有时间吗
Yeah. I'll be right there.
好吧 你先去 我待会儿就来
l think that Alvin's trying to get me to fire him.
我觉得阿尔文是想让我解雇他
Do it.
那就解雇啊
Are you busy with that case? Yeah.
你在忙那件案子吗 是啊
Well, I heard that woman died when you were there.
好吧 我听说那个女人死的时候你在场
l mean, I didn't think about your mother.
我没有想到你母亲的事情
That's not important.
不重要
I should've thought about it. I'm fine.
我应该考虑到的 我没事
Well, I'm sorry, Nick, to have to send you there.
好吧 我很抱歉 尼克 派你过去
Thank you.
谢谢
Ready?
准备好了吗
One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
One--and make a little turn.
一 再转一下
And that turns into a box step.
这就是一个基础的方形步了
Hi. Hey.
你好 你好
No, don't stop. That was excellent, sweetheart.
别 别停啊 刚刚跳得很好 亲爱的
She's learning the foxtrot as well.
她也在学狐步舞
Oh, great, great.
好棒 好棒
So, you want to--
你想不想
you want to dance?
你要不要跟我跳
Burton. No?
伯顿 不要吗
I've got to-- My homework, OK?
我要去 做作业了 好吗
OK.
好吧
That was, um-- That was nice of you.
您真是太好了
No problem.
没事儿
She's a good dancer.
她跳舞很不错
Yes, she is. I'm sorry we made a mess.
是的 抱歉我们把这里弄乱了
Oh, no, don't worry about that.
不不不 不用担心
So, what do you think about Shannon?
你觉得香农怎么样
Well, l--
好的
l think that she's--
我觉得她
She has good instincts, but she's, um--
她很有天赋 但是她
she's at least a grade behind, and she can--
她至少落后了一级 她可以
she has a way with the truth.
她有自己探索真理的方式
A way with the truth, right.
探索真理的方式 是啊
Listen, if you're asking me if it's too...
听我说 如果你想知道现在是不是太
Too late?
太晚了吗
lt's never that, Mr. Fallin.
法林先生 永远都不会太晚
Never. Never that.
永远 永远不会
So, you want to-- you want to stay?
所以 你愿不愿意留下来
Yes. Good.
我愿意 很好
Good.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
She's, um--
她呀 呃
she's really excited about this dance.
她对这次的舞会很激动
A night out with you, a new dress.
和你一起出去 穿上新的裙子
She's really excited.
她真的很开心
Do you want to call me Dad or Jim?
你想要叫我爸爸还是吉姆
Dad.
爸爸
l think Dad's nice.
我觉得叫你♥爸♥爸挺好的
Yeah.
好的
And you? Um, are you Samantha or Sam?
那我叫你什么 萨曼莎还是萨姆
Samantha.
叫我萨曼莎吧
You've just--you've just grown up so beautifully, you know?
你越长越漂亮了
I have? Yeah.
是吗 对啊
You should see me. I'm kind of goofy-looking? Ha ha!
你应该看看我的样子 我长得很呆蠢 哈哈
Lucky for you, you look like your mom.
你很幸运 你长得像你妈
You think Mom was pretty?
你觉得妈妈长得漂亮吗
Yes, she was. She was really pretty.
是啊 她很漂亮 真的很漂亮
Do you mind if l--
你介不介意我
What?
什么
Can you lean toward me?
你能靠过来一点吗
ls that allowed?
可以吗
Here.
给
You're not that bad.
还不错嘛
l got both my eyes, my nose, my mouth.
我有一双眼睛 一个鼻子 一张嘴巴
All my teeth.
还有牙齿
Me, too.
我也是
Yeah.
是啊
Samantha, um, about everything--
莎曼萨 呃 这一切
You don't have to say anything.
你不用说什么
Well, let me--let me--
这个 让我说 让我说
l did this to you.
你变成这样都是我造成的
And if nothing else comes of this,
如果最后没有成功的话
at least you can finally hear me say how sorry I am.
至少你能听到我对你有多抱歉
I'm--I'm really sorry, honey.
亲爱的 我真的对不起你
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表