剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Hey, you disconnected me. I need your help.
嘿 你打断我了 我需要你的帮助
Look, I have two Pirates' tickets, great seats.
你看 我有两张海盗的票 位置很好
You need my help to go to a Pirates' game?
你需要我帮你去看海盗队的球赛吗吗
No, I need your help with a client.
不 我需要你帮助一个委托人
The kid.
那个孩子
The suicidal one? Yeah. Drew.
自杀的那个吗 对 德鲁
Lulu doesn't want me to take that case.
露露不想我接这个案子
I do.
我想
We need to get Kalder a copy of all the audited finances for the last three years.
我们需要给卡尔德一份过去三年所有审计过的财务报表
I know.
我知道
And a summary of outstanding litigation.
以及未解决诉讼的摘要
Uh, done.
呃 做完了
Great.
很好
Have you, uh...
你有 呃
Have you read Sandra's complaint?
你有看过桑德拉的诉讼吗
Yeah.
看了
Some pretty serious allegations in there.
里面有一些相当严重的指控
Rachel Gossett just called.
雷切尔·格赛特刚才打电♥话♥来了
She's not gonna be able to make the meeting.
她不能来开这个会了
Her husband died a few hours ago.
她的丈夫去世了 几小时前
Oh.
噢
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
干嘛
Nothing.
没什么
It's not our fault he died.
他的死不是我们的错
Of course not.
当然不是
Okay.
好了
Well, I hope you had a good time, even though the Pirates lost.
好吧 我希望玩得开心 就算海盗队输掉了
Yeah. It was close.
是啊 差点儿赢了
10-1?
10比1吗
Drew.
德鲁
Everything we talked about tonight, your mom, those kids--
所有我们今晚聊的这些 你的妈妈 那些孩子
Yeah?
怎么了
It's hard.
很痛苦
It's hard.
太痛苦了
People can be mean.
人可以是卑鄙的
Yeah.
对
And people die.
人也会死亡
And it's sad.
这很难过
lf you want, I can take over your case,
如果你想 我可以接受你的案子
help you find the right foster home.
帮你找到合适寄养家庭
What about that Nick guy?
那个叫尼克的怎么办
He'll understand.
他会理解的
Okay.
好
ln the meantime,
在这期间
if you're thinking about hurting yourself, I'd appreciate it if you'd call me first.
如果你在想伤害你自己的事情时 能先打电♥话♥给我的话 我会很高兴的
Okay.
好的
Great.
好
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Yeah?
在吗
You have a minute?
有时间吗
Sure.
当然
This is a difficult conversation,
这是个艰难的谈话
so I intend to speak candidly, if that's all right.
所以如果可以的话 我就直说了
What's on your mind?
你想说什么
A few of us had lunch today to discuss Sandra's lawsuit.
我们几个今天吃午餐的时候在讨论桑德拉的诉讼
A few of you?
你们几个
Well, the executive committee, minus you and Nick.
好吧 执行委员会 除了你和尼克
We've decided to retain outside counsel.
我们决定聘请外部律师
Without consulting me?
不让我做顾问吗
Considering the allegations, Burton,
考虑到指控说的 伯顿
we figured it was better to leave you out of it.
我们觉得最好别把你牵扯进来
We've hired Beth Jacobson. She's a labor attorney.
我们已经聘请了贝丝·雅各布森 她是一名劳工律师
She's got a great reputation.
她的名气很大
She wants to interview Nick in the morning.
她想在早上和尼克见面
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know before we made a move on this.
总之 我只是想在我们采取行动之前让你知道
Sounds like you're already moving on it, Jake.
听起来像是你已经开始行动了 杰克
Sandra claims that you once asked her to make a reservation for you
桑德拉主张说你曾经让她帮你在一家叫Lucque的饭店
at a restaurant called Lucque's.
预订过房♥间
Uh, yeah, I was, uh...
呃 对 我是 呃
I was running late into a meeting,
我开会迟到了
and I remembered that I promised to take a client there.
然后我记得我答应过把客户带到那儿
And yeah, I asked her to make a reservation. No big deal.
接着就 我让她帮我预定了 这没什么
So you asked her to call?
所以你让她打了电♥话♥吗
Yes.
对
Did you ever ask a male associate to call and make a reservation?
你以前有让男同事打电♥话♥去预约吗
Uh... uh...
呃 呃
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 不记得了
Uh... I don't know.
呃 我不知道
What is this never returning phone calls or e-mails thing?
什么是从来不回电♥话♥或者邮件
So it's true?
所以是真的喽
You know, sometimes when I'm working, I like to do things myself.
你知道 有时候我工作的时候 我喜欢自己做事情
You don't return calls or e-mails from people who work under you?
你不回复在你手底下工作的人的电♥话♥或者邮件吗
Have you ever not returned 10 calls from a male associate?
你有过不回男同事的电♥话♥十次吗
Oh, come on. l--l don't know.
噢 够了 我 我不知道
I don't keep a record of these things.
我没法把这些事都记录下来
Did you kick Sandra out of a client meeting about four months ago?
四个月前你有把桑德拉踢出客户会议吗
Yeah, l--l asked her to leave.
对 我 我让她离开了
ln front of a male CEO of an important client?
在一个重要的男性执行总裁客户的面前吗
She was--she was slowing down the meeting.
她 她拖延了会议的进度
She was asking pointless questions, and I was trying to focus on the job.
她问了很多无意义的问题 而我试着把注意力集中在这个工作上
And yes, I asked her to leave.
是的 我要求她离开了
You told her to ''Get out.''
你告诉她 滚出去
I asked her to leave.
我是让她离开
Again, my condolences. It was a beautiful service.
再一次表示我的哀悼 葬礼办得很好
Thank you.
谢谢
We are going to have to sit down and talk--
我们可以坐下来谈一谈
No.
不
The disinterested partners took a vote,
公正的合伙人进行了投票
and we've decided to settle with Sandra as quickly as possible.
我们决定尽快与桑德拉达成和解
Really.
是吗
There's no upside to litigating this with her, for obvious reasons.
跟她闹上法庭我们没好处 理由很明显
Well, I don't disagree with that.
好吧 我同意这个说法
We've also scheduled a meeting for 2:00 to discuss Nick.
我们还安排了2点的会议讨论尼克的情况
Discuss Nick?
讨论尼克什么
His attitude. His commitment.
他的态度 他的保证
And his hours.
还有他的时间
He gets paid a lot of money to work part-time, Burton.
他做兼♥职♥赚了很多钱 伯顿
Are you telling me you're trying to round up enough votes to fire my son?
你现在是在告诉你试着在争取足够的投票来开除我儿子吗
No.
不
I'm telling you that we've scheduled a meeting for 2:00 to discuss Nick.
我是在告诉你我们安排了2点的会议讨论关于尼克的事
How was the funeral?
葬礼的事怎么样了
I made an appointment with a couples counselor for tomorrow afternoon.
我和情感顾问约好了明天下午见面
Okay.
好的
Uh, it seems people, uh...
呃 好像人们 呃
I see myself differently than others do, I think.
我想我眼中的自己和别人不一样 我觉得
Anyway, if you don't think it's too late then--
总之 如果你觉得太晚的话
No, it's not too late.
没有 没有太晚
Okay.
好
Why did you say no when I asked you to marry me?
那时候我向你求婚的时候你为什么说 不
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we can talk about that when we...
也许我们可以在我们咨♥询♥的时候谈
Oh, yeah. Okay.
噢 对 好
Oh, and by the way,
噢 顺便说一句
I saw the dress.
我看到那条裙子了
I'm glad it's a girl.
我很高兴是个女孩
I was rooting for a girl.
我就期待是女孩
Nick. Alvin.
尼克 阿尔文
I found this great foster family for Drew.
我为德鲁找了一个很棒的寄养家庭
Great.
很好
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表