剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
You played really well. Thanks.
你玩得真不错 谢谢
Well, I have to, um, drop this off and talk to the caterer.
我要去把这些放下 然后去找供应餐饮的人谈一谈
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Um, uh, listen,
好的好的 听着
you know, maybe if you have some time, maybe I could buy you lunch.
如果你有空的话 我想请你吃午饭
When?
什么时候
Whenever you're free.
等你有空
Well, I was gonna eat here today, Okay.
我今天就有空 好的
if you'd like to join me.
你要不要跟我一起吃
Oh, eat here. Yeah.
哦 在这儿吃啊 嗯
Great. So, I'll just meet you back here?
太好了 那我们待会儿在这里见
Yeah, yeah. I'll Okay. Great.
好的好的 那我 好 好极了
All right. Great.
好的 太好了
Nick Fallin. Right.
你是尼克·法林吗 我是
Hank. Hi.
我是汉克 你好
It's good of you to come so quickly. Oh, it's no problem.
你能这么快就来太好了 没事
So, have you worked with people like Mark before?
你以前有没有跟像马克这样的人一起工作过
Once or twice.
有过一两次
Then you understand it can be a bit frustrating.
那你应该理解这会有点让人泄气
Okay. His mother left him $15,000 in her will.
他的妈妈在遗嘱里给他留了一万五千美元
That's not enough to last for more than a year,
但是这点钱只能维持他一年的生计
but it's gonna disqualify him from his Social Security.
但是这些钱会使他失去获得社会保障的资格
Right.
嗯
So we need some help setting up a trust so he's not disqualified.
所以我们为他建立信任担♥保♥ 这样他就不会失去社保资格了
Okay.
好的
Otherwise he can end up on the street for a few months.
否则的话要不了几个月他就会流落街头了
Mark?
马克
Mark, this is Nick Fallin.
马克 这是尼克·法林
Nick, Mark.
尼克 这是马克
Hi.
嗨
Look at this car.
你快看看这个车啊
Nick's going to help you with your problem.
尼克会帮你解决问题的
You know how to drive?
你会不会开车啊
Yeah, I do.
我会
So, do I just explain to him the process?
所以我要跟他讲讲整个流程吗
Sure. Okay.
当然 好的
Mark.
马克
Mark!
马克
Hey, I look at that.
喂 我在看车车呢
Nick's gonna tell you how he's gonna help you.
尼克会跟你讲他会怎么帮你
Mark, uh, when your mother died, she--
马克 你妈妈去世的时候
My mother brush me, brush my teeth,
我妈妈每天帮我刷牙 帮我刷牙
wash my hair.
帮我洗头
Right. Uh, when she died, she left you--
是啊 那她去世的时候 她给你留了
She want me to learn to read.
她想让我学认字
It takes him some time to get focused.
让他集中注意力需要花点时间
Well, Mark, I'm gonna set something up for you
那么 马克 我会为你准备一些东西
so that you don't lose your insurance.
这样就不会失去保险了
I love acting.
我超喜欢表演的
That's nice.
很棒啊
I acted.
我演了
Very special players.
很多特殊的人物
Good.
很好
Hank, do you have the estate information?
汉克 你这儿有没有房♥地♥产♥的信息
Sure. I'll go get it. Thank you.
有的 我这就去拿 谢谢
I played Puck.
我演了帕克
Really.
是吗
''lf--
如果
''lf we shadows
如果我们影子
''has offended,
冒犯了
''think but this is all--
想想但是这一切
''is all--
这一切
iS''--
这
Is mended? Right.
被愈合了 对
''ls mended.'' Okay.
被愈合了 好吧
Yeah?
有事吗
Hey, Burton, I just wanted to say thank you again
嗨 伯顿 我只是想为里弗布鲁克俱乐部
for setting that up at Riverbrook.
的事再次表示感谢
Oh. Yeah, sure.
哦 没事
You liked it?
你喜欢那里吗
So, you, uh-- you want to apply?
所以你要申请会员吗
I can make some calls.
我可以打电♥话♥安排一下
All right. Good.
好的 太好了
You know anybody else out there that might be able to help you?
你知道那边还有谁可以帮得上你吗
Well, only Kate Shaw.
额 只有凯特·肖
Okay.
好
Richard Shaw's daughter?
她是理查德·肖的女儿吗
Yeah, we, uh-- we actually had lunch today.
是的 事实上我们今天一起吃午饭了
You can't do much better than that, I guess.
我想除了吃午饭 你也不能做其他事了吧
We're-- We're gonna have, uh, dinner again tonight.
我们今天约好了要一起吃晚餐
Miss Graves, you believe returning the children to their home
格雷夫斯小姐 你认为如果让孩子回家的话
would place them in imminent danger?
她们会有危险吗
The phone call alleging sexual abuse was specific,
我们接到的举报电♥话♥里把性侵的事实描述得很详细
and Mr. Tilden has been uncooperative with us.
蒂尔登先生也非常地不配合我们
Mr. Tilden has no history of child abuse or neglect.
蒂尔登先生以前从来没有虐待或者冷落过孩子
Miss Shaw?
肖小姐 你的意见是
The children are comfortable with their grandparents.
孩子们跟祖父母一起住很自在
They won't be traumatized while Social Services completes their investigation.
在社会服务调查完之前她们不会遭受伤害
Well, the standard is not whether they're traumatized.
但是 标准并不是她们会不会受到伤害
I'm placing these children with their grandparents
我宣布 在社会服务调查清楚指控之前
until Social Services has finished evaluating this allegation.
孩子暂时和祖父母一起住
They made the call.
电♥话♥就是他们打的
Why would they do that?
他们为什么要这么做
Because I don't let them see my daughters.
因为我不允许他们见我的女儿
I wanted to let my wife die two years ago, and they opposed me.
两年前我想放弃我太太的治疗 他们反对我的做法
Tied it up in the courts.
把我告上了法庭
Cost me everything I had.
我最后倾家荡产 一无所有
Mr. Tilden, Social Services wants to continue this investigation.
蒂尔登先生 社会服务想要继续调查
I mean, she's had pneumonia for almost three weeks.
我是说 她得了肺炎 将近三个星期
They vacuum her lungs twice a day. Mr. Tilden.
他们每次要给她的肺吸气两次 蒂尔登先生
I'm listening.
我在听
They're gonna ask you to speak with a psychiatrist
他们要求你去见一见精神病专家
to determine if you have a sexual disorder.
检查下你是否有性功能障碍
I never touched Megan.
我从未碰过梅根
Then just cooperate with their requests.
那就按要求的做吧
Is everything all right?
你还好吗
You know, uh, Kate Shaw planned
凯特·肖计划
this big baby shower for me on Wednesday afternoon.
在这周三为我的孩子举♥行♥欢迎会
I just picked up the phone to call her and cancel the whole stupid thing.
我刚要打电♥话♥给她让她取消这么蠢的计划
Right.
嗯
And, uh, l-- I couldn't do it.
但是我做不到
I mean, I couldn't cancel the party.
我不能取消这个欢迎会
I just-- I couldn't do it yet.
我还做不到
''lf we shadows
如果我们影子
''have offended,
冒犯了
think this''--
想想这个
Try it again.
再试一次
The probate court will allow us to create something called a Special Needs Trust.
遗嘱检验法庭将允许我们创造一种叫做特殊需要信托的东西
You can act as trustee, or you can appoint a bank
你可以作为受托者 也可以由你指定一家银行
or the Disability Alliance to do so.
或者残联来受托
So his Social Security won't be discontinued?
然后他的社保就会继续下去了吗
''...have 'befended''' ''Omended.''
不冒犯了 是冒犯了
Right. Great.
对 好的
We have all the paperwork at LSP,
我们所有的材料都在社保局
so if you come in there this afternoon, we can get started.
如果你今天下午可以去那边的话 我们就可以开始了
Great. Okay.
好的 好的
Try it again. I'll see you later.
我们再试一次 再见
''We'' ''lf.''
我们 如果
I mean, ''lf we shadows
我是说 如果我们影子
''have offended,
冒犯了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表