剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
So any word about that animal who attacked you?
所以有什么关于那个攻击你的禽兽的消息了吗
No.
没有
Nothing? No.
没有吗 没有
Well, the new kitchen's great.
好吧 新厨房♥很棒
I love it.
我很喜欢
The oven... It's one of those fancy convection things,
那个烤箱 它是个神奇的传送工具
and it takes, like, about, I don't know, twenty-five percent less time
而且它花费 好像 大约 我不懂 不管你煮什么东西
to cook whatever you're cooking because it's got this fan...
都少花了二十五分钟因为它的这个风扇
You know, Ma, l, um...I didn't just get mugged.
你知道 妈 我 呃 我没有被抢劫
What do you mean?
你什么意思
It was worse.
事情比抢劫更糟
Worse?
什么更糟
That guy, he, uh... he did certain things.
那个家伙 他 呃 他做了一些事
Like what?
什么事
Certain things.
一些事
Oh, Jake...
噢 杰克
l-- I'm fine, okay?
我 我没事 好吗
l...
我
I just need to tell someone the truth, that's all, about what happened.
我只是需要告诉某人真♥相♥ 就这样 有关发生的一切
You know, the best part is that... before you know it,
你知道 最糟的是 在你知道之前
the entire city's gonna know what happened. That I got...
整个城市就都会知道发生了什么 我发生的那些
People just love a tragedy, you know?
人们就是喜欢悲剧 你知道吗
Trying to be all heartbroken and sympathetic,
试着表现出他们的心碎和同情心
but deep down they just love it.
他们心底里就是喜欢这样
Gives 'em something to talk about and laugh about.
给他们一些谈资和笑料
Jake.
杰克
I cannot have this guy talking about what happened.
我不能让这家伙谈论发生的事
I just can't.
我就是不能
Pittsburgh's a tiny place, Ma.
匹兹堡是个小地方 妈
Yeah. Come on back.
好了 进来吧
Sorry to just stop by.
抱歉过来打扰了
That's all right. You want a... you want a drink or something?
没事 你想 你想喝一杯或者别的什么吗
Oh, no, no, no. No, thanks.
噢 不 不 不 不了 谢谢
I just, um... Um, I needed to talk to you about something.
我只是 呃 呃 我需要和你聊些事
Sure. What's up?
当然 怎么了
l, um... I didn't get mugged.
我 呃 我没有被抢劫
What?
什么
It was a sexual assault.
是一起性侵犯
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I met a guy at a club. Had a few drinks.
我在俱乐部遇见一个男人 一起喝了点酒
Went back to a motel.
走回汽车旅馆
It got out of control.
事情就失去了控制
The, uh... police caught the guy, and they're trying to manipulate him
那个 呃 警♥察♥捉到了那个家伙 然后他们试图操纵他
into a plea bargain for deviate sexual intercourse.
为越轨性♥交♥进行认罪协商
My God.
我的天
My God. l--
我的天 我
Why are you telling me this now?
你怎么现在才告诉我
I want to keep it quiet.
我想把这事儿压住
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
Oh...
噢
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know, Jake.
我不知道 杰克
I understand.
我理解
Okay.
好
Thank you, Burton.
谢谢你 伯顿
Hey, sweetie. Mmm.
嘿 宝贝
Oh, I'm sorry, baby. I can't help it.
噢 抱歉 宝贝 我忍♥不住
Hi.
嗨
Almost forgot.
差点忘了
Got a new TV for your bedroom.
你的卧室有了一个新电视
Cool.
酷
Yeah. My friend Bobby's gonna put the DVD in.
对 我朋友鲍比准备把DVD放进去
Be ready to go. Thanks.
都准备好了 谢了
Uh... all right, sweetie.
呃 好了 宝贝
I lied to you.
我骗了你
The other day when you came home...
那天你回到家的时候
you were, uh...
你 呃
When-- when you went to soccer practice
当你 当你足球训练回来的时候
and you were having fun with all your friends...
你和你所有的朋友都很高兴
and Jay stopped by...
然后杰伊停了下来
we started talking...
我们开始交谈
and... then... we, uh...
然后 我们 呃
He won't say a word.
他没有说一个字
Not to anyone.
没和任何人说
And I won't.
我也没有
It will be our secret.
这是我们的秘密
Luke.
卢克
Everyone makes mistakes.
每个人都会犯错
Jay said he won't tell anyone?
杰伊说他没告诉任何人是吗
Yeah. Yeah, he promised.
对 对 他保证过
What?
怎么了
I told him the truth. I did what you asked.
我告诉了他真♥相♥ 我照你说的做了
We had a deal.
我们有约定的
What's she talking about?
她在说什么
It wasn't just Jay.
不只是杰伊
Hey.
嘿
Uh, you can be sole trustee, but, uh, I'll need you to sign this.
呃 你可以做唯一的受托人 但是 呃 我需要你签一下这个
A custody agreement?
一份保管同意书吗
Well, I just want to make sure that I'm protected after the baby's born.
对 我只是想确保宝宝出生后我能得到保护
Nick.
尼克
I want joint legal and physical custody, that's all.
我想要法律和身体上的共同监护权 仅此而已
This is not a deal, you know. I'm not negotiating this.
这不是一笔交易 你知道 我不想用这个来谈判
So you just want me to be your bank? That's it?
所以你只是想让我做你的银行 是这样吗
No. I just want to make sure that I can provide for our child
不 我只是想保证我能不依靠你
without having to depend on you. It's very simple.
来保护我们的孩子 这非常简单
Simple? You think this is simple?
简单吗 你觉得这简单吗
Being told that I can't be trusted to raise my own child?
被告诉说不能信任我抚养自己的孩子吗
Wait a minute. I never said that.
等一下 我从没这么说
Well, you implied it.
好吧 你已经暗示过了
No, I did--
不 我
All right.
好吧
So I assume we're not gonna have dinner tonight now.
那我想我们今晚不用一起吃饭了
Why?
为什么
Well, I just thought that if you...
好吧 我就是想如果你
Lulu, we're gonna work through this, okay? I'm not worried.
露露 我们可以解决这个问题 好吗 我没有在担心
I'll pick you up at 7.
我七点来接你
Ohh.
噢
Stay there.
你在这儿
l, uh... just talked to the DA's office.
我 呃 刚和地方检察官谈过
Okay.
好
They... they don't want to get involved.
他们 他们不想介入进来
Right.
好吧
Apparently, they really want to get this son of a bitch,
很显然 他们确实想要这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
with your help or without.
不管有没有你的帮助
Right.
好
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh--
呃
Yeah, I'm-- I'm just so sorry that, uh, I got you involved.
我 我就是很抱歉那个 呃 我把你牵扯进来
l, uh... I don't really even know how this happened.
我 呃 我都不知道这是怎么发生的
Uhm... But, uh... So I say I feel very fortunate to work with you, Burton,
呃 但是 呃 所以我想说我觉得能和你工作很幸运 伯顿
to be your partner.
成为你的合伙人
And... you have my word that I will never put myself in a position
而且 我向你保证 我再也不会让我的原因使这家律师事务所
to discredit this law firm ever again.
有名声败坏的风险
Jake, you're a good man. I truly believe that.
杰克 你是个好人 我很确信
But you... you gotta make better decisions.
但是你 你需要做出更好的决定
She's a pretty one, isn't she?
她很漂亮 不是吗
Beretta 9000.
贝雷塔9000
Perfect weapon for self-defense.
完美的自我防卫武器
It's got reflexive ergonomics for a natural point of aim.
它具有针对自然目标点的反射人体功能
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表