剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
I have Mandy Gressler in my apartment.
曼迪·格莱斯勒在我公♥寓♥
Ohh! What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Lying bastard!
骗人的畜生
Just wait. No--
等等 不
Let go of me!
放开我
Mandy, just calm down.
曼迪 冷静
You bastard! Please, stop it.Calm--
你这杂种 求你 别动 冷静
Let me go!
让我走
Oh,my god.
哦 我的天啊
Mandy?
曼迪
Mandy,you all right?
曼迪 你没事吧
Mandy.
曼迪
Oh,my god.Oh,god.
哦 天啊 天啊
Ok...ok...
对 对
Ok...
对
I--I need an ambulance to 1980 Elsworth in Shadyside.
我需要一辆救护车到沙迪赛德 艾尔沃斯1980号♥
I have a woman--I think her heart is stopped.
我这有个女的 我想她心不跳了
Yeah.I'm feeling for a pulse.
好 我在摸脉
No,she's--I...
没有 她 我
she doesn't have a pulse.
她没有脉搏了
Nick,you home?
尼克 你在家吗
Oh,God.No.Y-you can't come in.
哦 天啊 不 你不能进来
Listen to me.Can I talk to you for a minute.
听我说 我能跟你谈谈吗
Can you wait?
你能等等吗
Son,listen to me,ok?
儿子 听我说 好吗
When you,uh--when you got arrested,
当你 当你被捕
things were not looking so good.
事情看起来很不好
It turns out the D.A. was gunning for you.
原来检察官要故意找你麻烦
He wasn't about to plea-bargain.
他不愿意辩诉交易
In fact,he was looking for 5 years minimum.
事实上 他希望判最少5年
So I went to Caldwell to make a deal.
所以我跟卡德维尔做了交易
And he agreed to talk the D.A.,cut it down to a misdemeanor--
他同意跟检察官谈谈 减成轻罪
Look,can we talk about this tomorrow?
听着 我们能明天再谈这个吗
I had to promise him a partnership.
不必须得承诺让他合伙人
What, you gave him your firm?
什么 你把事务所给了他
I hears a problem.
我听说一个问题
I just found out that Kid Lichtman knew all about it.
我刚刚发现基德·莱特曼知道一切
he has records of all our discussions.
他录下了我们所有的谈话
If he gives it up to other people,
如果他将录音交给别人
it could be very bad.
那后果不堪设想
Dad,I can't talk about this now,ok?I cannot!
爸 我现在不能谈这些 好吗 我不能
Son,listen to me.
儿子 听我说
I just came over here to tell you first
我只是来这里先告诉你
As far as they're concerned,they can go to hell.
至于他们怎么看 让他们死一边去
All right,I've heard it,I've heard it.
好吧 我听到了 我听到了
Just don't let them push you around.
不要让他们控制了你
I won't.You know,y-you have to go now...
我不会的 你知道 你现在必须得离开
Don't let them do that to you.
不要让他们对你指手画脚
Dad,you have to go now.You cant be here.
爸 你得走了 你不能在这儿
Please.Dad,just leave.
求你 爸爸 走吧
Just take care of yourself.
照顾好你自己
Just leave.
走吧
Hey,Dad.It's,uh...it's Nick,uh...
嘿 爸 我是 我是尼克
I'm leaving you this message 'cause,uh...
我给你留言 因为
I'm,uh...
我
You know,I-I'm sorry.
你知道 我很抱歉
I'm sorry for everything,
为所有的事情抱歉
and,uh,I just haven't,um...
还有 我不曾
I-I'm sorry.ok.
对不起,好吧
I came back to you,because--
我回到你身边 是因为
I wanted to work with you 'cause I respect you,
我想跟你一起工作 是因为我崇敬你
and I wanted to spend more time with you,and...
我想花更多时间跟你在一起
and I'm afraid that I-I've just done what I usually do.
恐怕我又做了我经常犯的事情
I just afraid--and--
我只是害怕
Dad,I-I just want you to know that...
爸 我只是想要你知道
that I-I love you ,and...and I just want to apologize.
我爱你 我只是想道歉
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表