剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
You can't just kick him out.
你不能就这样把他赶出去吧
He shouldn't have to face this. He'll want to.
他不应该这样面对这件事 他必须这样
So you're just gonna drive off to the school
所以你就把他送去学校
and tell him that he can't be around you anymore?
然后告诉他你不能再陪伴他了吗
It's for the best. For the best?
这样对大家都好 都好吗
Yes. Anne, just ask him what he wants.
是的 安妮 问问他他想要什么吧
He doesn't know. He does!
他不知道 他知道
No, he doesn't! He wants to stay with you!
不 他不知道 他想跟你在一起
He wants to know that he's helped you!
他想知道 他有帮助你
He shouldn't have to face this. He is not that kind of child.
他不应该面对这一切 他不是那种孩子
He's already so removed.
他已经和他爸爸很生疏了
lf I let him stay, it'll only make him worse.
如果我让他继续待在这里 情况会更糟糕的
You don't know that!
事实不是你想的那样的
You don't know what it's like for him to suddenly wake up in his father's house
你没有办法知道某天他一觉醒来躺在他爸爸的家里是什么样
and to not see you again until you're too sick to object to his being there!
直到你卧床不起 他才能来看你
He should get used to being with his father.
他应该习惯跟他爸爸待在一起
He has the rest of his life for that. He only has a few months left with you.
他还有那么长时间跟他爸爸在一起 但是陪你的时间只有几个月了
Anne. Anne, I'm sorry, okay?
安妮 我很抱歉好吗
Will you please listen to me?
能不能听我说
Anne, please.
安妮 求你了
Just let him stay with you until he's ready to go.
让他跟你待在一起吧 直到他准备好了
Why would I do that?
为什么我要这么做
Because he'll change.
因为他会变的
He'll end up...
他会变成一个
He'll end up what, Nick?
变成什么 尼克
lt's for his own good.
我这是为了他好
Don't go.
不要走
Please. Please. Please, don't go.
求你了 求你了 求你了 不要走
I'll still help you, Nick.
我会帮你的 尼克
Please. Please don't go.
求你了 求你了 别走
I'll help you, like I said I would.
我跟你说了 我会帮你的
Don't go.
别走
Nick!
尼克
Nick! Nick!
醒醒 尼克
lt's okay.
没事的
Nick! Nick! It's all right!
尼克 尼克 醒醒 没事了
I took beautiful.
我吃了美人
Nick, what'd you take? Nick! Nick!
尼克 你吃了什么 尼克 尼克
We're gonna get you outta here. We'll take care of this.
我们带你出去 我们会照顾好你的
Come on, Nick. Come on!
走吧 尼克 我们走
All right. Come on.
好吧 我们走
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
How you doing?
怎么样了
Blue Mystic, huh?
蓝色梦幻是吧
Yeah.
是的
Too much of a good thing?
嗑太多了吧
Something like that.
是的
What'd they do for you?
他们为你做了什么
You know, they just gave me some...
你知道的 他们就给了我一些
Held my hand, talked me down.
托住我的头 聊了聊
Nice of them not to call the police.
感谢他们没有报♥警♥
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I do represent the hospital.
我代理这家医院
Right. I forgot about that.
是啊 我都忘了
At least I used to.
至少以前有
I called your father.
我打电♥话♥告诉你♥爸♥了
And I spoke to Lulu.
也跟露露说了
Told them not to come down here, that I'd take you home.
告诉他们不要过来了 我送你回家
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, we'll see about that.
你以后慢慢谢
That drug you took, Blue Mystic.
你嗑的那种药 蓝色梦幻
Right. Why?
是的 为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Why that drug?
为什么是这种药
This guy, he, uh... he told me...
有个人 他告诉我
He said it was incredible.
他说这个药嗑了之后感觉无与伦比
Yeah.
哦
And it was. Incredible.
确实是这样 无与伦比
It was...for a while.
但是只维持了一段时间
Hallucinogens. I remember.
致幻剂 我记得那种感觉
lncredible.
无与伦比
I'm fine, Alvin. Thank you. You can go home.
我没事了 阿尔文 谢谢你 你可以回家了
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
lt's 4 in the morning, and I'm pretty tired.
现在已经4点了 我也很累了
Right. I'm sure.
是 肯定很累了
Yeah.
嗯
So, uh, you should...
所以 你应该
Go?
回家了吧
Right.
是啊
Would you like some tea?
你要不要喝杯茶
No.
不用
You?
你呢
Yeah.
我要
lf you wouldn't mind.
如果你不介意的话
Hey.
嗨
Cold as hell out there.
外面真的太冷了
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
So...
所以
why don't we sit down and have a little talk.
我们都坐吧 坐下谈一谈
What do I do?
我要做什么
Go over there and give them your name.
坐在那边 告诉他们你的名字
Okay?
好吗
All right.
好吧
Hi, uh, my name is Nick Fallin.
嗨 我叫尼克·法林
I wanted to talk to someone.
我需要跟人谈一谈
Okay, I've got all your basic information.
好的 我已经知道你的基本信息了
Okay.
好的
We've got a few options here.
我们有几个选择
Right.
嗯
I don't think we need to admit you for detox.
我不觉得我们需要承认你要去戒毒诊所
No.
不需要
My feeling is we should start outpatient for the next 30 days.
我感觉我们在接下来的一个月都需要门诊治疗
Right.
好的
That's four hours a night, five days a week.
也就是每晚4个小时 每周五天
Right.
好的
You think you can handle that?
你觉得你可以吗
Mr. Fallin?
法林先生
Yes.
可以
Good.
好的
We're gonna help you, Mr. Fallin.
我们会帮你的 法林先生
Okay.
好的
We will give you all the help you need.
我们会尽全力帮你
Thank you.
谢谢
lt's your turn, Nick.
现在轮到你选择了 尼克
lf you're ready, it's your turn.
如果你准备好了 轮到你选择了
Nick.
尼克
Anita Hendricks needs you to take her to court.
安妮塔·亨德里克斯需要你跟她去法庭
Right.
对
And she said that she gave you her certificate for her drug rehab.
她说她把戒毒康复的证书给你了
She did. It's in my office.
确实给我了 在我的办公室
Well, you know, she's pretty angry,
你知道吗 她非常生气
so maybe you could just give it to me and I'll--
所以也许你应该把证书给我 让我
No, she's my client.
不用 她是我的客户
I know, but maybe I could just She's my client.
我知道 但是也许我可以 她是我的客户
Okay, Miss Hendricks, I understand we have a 12:OO today.
好吧 亨德里克斯小姐 我知道我们今天中午12点要去法庭
Damn straight.
可不是吗
Well, if you step into my office, we can get that form ready.
好的 进我办公室吧 我们把文件准备好
Don't you got something to say to me?
你没有什么话跟我说吗
You're right, I do. Um...
你说得对 我有话说
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表