剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
I bet it feels good to be out of Southwestern.
我打赌离开西南部精神病院的感觉一定很不错
Maybe you could take the headphones off.
你可不可以把耳机拿掉
Just for a minute anyway.
就一分钟
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
You're looking at me in that ''I'm so concerned'' kind of way.
你在用一种 我很担心你的 表情在看我
Big deal. I tried to hang myself.
没什么 我试过上吊自杀
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
So stop looking at me like that.
所以别再像那样看着我了
Like what?
像哪样
Like I'm crazy.
好像我是疯子一样
I'm not looking at you that way.
我没有那样看你
The truth is I get it.
我明白你的感受
Get what? Wanting to kill yourself.
明白什么 想自杀
You do?
你做过吗
I do, but that doesn't mean--
做过 但那并不不表示
Alvin. Can I talk to you for a second?
阿尔文 我能和你谈谈吗
Now?
现在吗
Yeah.
对
Be right back, okay?
马上回来 好吗
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Drew Jankowski. He's 13 years old.
德鲁·扬科夫斯基 他13岁
Mother died in a car accident and there's no father.
妈妈死于一起车祸 没有爸爸
He's getting out of Southwestern Psychiatric Facility,
他想离开西南精神病院
and he needs a place to stay.
而且他需要找个地方待着
Why's he at Southwestern? He tried to kill himself twice.
为什么他在西南精神病院 他试着自杀了两次
You're over-reacting, Lulu.
你反应过度了 露露
I can handle the kid's placement hearing, for God's sake.
我可以处理这个孩子的安置听证会 看在上帝的份上
Alvin, I just want Nick to take it.
阿尔文 我只是想让尼克接手
Alvin has been... kinda freaky lately.
阿尔文最近 有点奇怪
I mean, he keeps talking about the next life and all that.
我是说 他一直在说来世怎么怎么样的
So I don't think it's a good idea for him to work with this kid.
所以我不觉得让他来处理这个孩子的事是个好主意
Right. Listen, about last night, l, uh--
好 听着 关于昨晚 我 呃
I don't want to talk about that, okay?
我不想谈那个 好吗
Drew's in the meeting room.
德鲁在会议室
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you.
没 我没事 谢谢
l, uh, just tripped... over that.
我 呃 只是被绊倒了
I'm okay. I just tripped. No big deal.
我没事 就是被绊倒了 没什么
First thing we need to do is to move you into a shelter.
第一件我们需要做的就是把你送去收♥容♥所♥
Okay.
好
Then find you a foster family to live with.
然后找到和你一起生活的寄养家庭
Finally figured out why it didn't work.
最后就知道了上吊为什么没用
Not enough loops in the noose.
套索上的线圈不够
It's the loops that make it hold.
线圈可以让它保持住
Well, I'm glad there weren't enough loops.
好吧 我很高兴线圈不够
You can't wear those in the courtroom. You have to take 'em off.
你不能戴着它进法庭 你得把它拿下来
Take 'em off!
拿下来
We appreciate where you're coming from, Nick.
我们很高兴你能来 尼克
But like I told you, Charlie doesn't want to sell.
但是就像我告诉过你的 查理不想卖♥♥
And it is his company.
这是他的公♥司♥
RacheI's been the CEO for the past four years.
雷切尔在过去的四年里都是执行总裁
Charlie owns 76% of the stock.
查理拥有百分之七十六的股份
Does Mr. Gossett realize that this is the best offer
格赛特先生有意识到这是格赛特纸业
that Gossett Paper will ever see?
有史以来最好的报价吗
Nick's right, sweetie.
尼克是对的 亲爱的
This is a great opportunity, and I really believe we should sell.
这是个很好的机会 我真的觉得我们应该卖♥♥
Like I told you.
我告诉过你
I explained the situation to Charlie last night.
我昨晚已经向查理解释过现状了
He conveyed to me that he doesn't want to sell.
他传达给我的是 他不想卖♥♥
He conveyed that to you?
他传达给你了吗
Nick.
尼克
Correct.
对
And you believe that he understood what you were conveying to him?
你相信他能明白你在对他说什么吗
Yes.
是的
Charlie understands every single word you've said here today
查理能明白你今天在这里说的每一个字
and the tone with which it was said.
和你说话时的语气
Charlie's a businessman.
查理是个商人
lf he understood what we were saying,
如果他能明白我们说的话
that saying yes would put an extra $15 million in his wife's pocket,
回答 是 就能让他妻子的口袋里多出1500万美元
he would agree to the deal.
那么他就会同意这笔交易了
Thank you, gentlemen. I think this meeting is over.
谢谢你 先生 我想这次的会议可以结束了
The guy's completely out of it. I don't know about that.
那家伙完全恍惚了 我不这么想
I mean, I saw his eyes moving back and forth, and he seemed to nod a few times.
我是说 我看见他的眼睛来回地转 有几次他好像还点头了
Either way, we need to have him declared incompetent.
不管怎么样 我们需要公开他是无能力者
Incompetent? Yeah.
无能力者吗 对
Rachel needs to control his stock to close the deal.
雷切尔需要控制他的股票来完成交易
An incompetency motion is pretty demeaning, Nick.
无能力者的想法相当有损人格 尼克
Well, she wants to sell the company.
那 她想卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
Yeah, but don't you think it's pushing a little?
对 但你不觉得有点过分了吗
I mean, I'm all for zealous representation--
我是说 我完全是个热心派的代表
I've already filed the motion. I filed it yesterday.
我已经提出动议了 我昨天就提了
You know, don't you think it would've been a good idea
你知道 你不觉得在我花了12个小时在读股东协议
to tell me what you were doing before I spend 12 hours
那些细则和公♥司♥的规章制度之前
reading the the stockholders agreement, the bylaws
告诉我你在干什么
and the articles of incorporation?
是个好主意吗
I thought we were working together here.
我认为我们是在这儿一起工作的
We are.
我们是
Do you want some Pirates' tickets?
你想要一些海盗队的票吗
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
Well, I haven't had anything but good experiences with Steve.
嗯 我只有和史蒂夫在一起的美好经历
He's smart. He's hard working. He's very good with clients.
他很聪明 工作努力 很擅长和客户打交道
I agree. I think he's a valuable addition.
我同意 我认为他是个有价值的人
Okay. So all in favor of nominating Steve Gladchuck for partner
好吧 那么 所有赞成任命史蒂夫·格拉德查克为合伙人的
raise your right hand.
举起你们的右手
Good.
好
Okay. Next candidate is Sandra Kestle.
好的 下一个候选人是桑德拉·凯斯尔
l, uh...l like her. I think she's great.
我 呃 我喜欢她 我觉得她不错
Jake?
杰克呢
Yeah, I like her, too. She's smart. She's tough.
对 我也喜欢她 她聪明 坚强
I worked with her pretty closely until she started working with Nick.
我和她合作得很密切 在她开始和尼克工作之前
But I think she's great.
但 我觉得她很棒
Nick?
尼克
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
I didn't make it.
我没成功
No.
没有
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
It was close but, uh, it didn't get done.
很接近了 呃 它没完成
Didn't get done.
没完成
Yeah.
对
The committee just feels like you're not quite ready yet.
委员会只是觉得你还没有完全准备好
The committee or Nick?
是委员会还是尼克
Sandra, people think very highly of you.
桑德拉 大家对你评价都很高
But not highly enough to make partner.
但不是说评价高就能成为合伙人
Not yet. Not not this year.
还不行 今年不行
What did Nick say?
尼克说什么了
Oh, I can't go into that.
噢 我不能细说
He was negative, wasn't he?
他否决了 是吗
Let me just say that, uh...
这么说吧 呃
the consensus was very, very favorable.
所有的意见都非常 非常有利
Favorable?
有利吗
Yes.
对
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Listen, uh, we don't have to do anything tonight.
听着 呃 我们今晚什么也不用做
No. No, I'd like to.
不 不 我想
That's good.
那很好
Too bad about Sandra. Yeah.
桑德拉太惨了 对
She's a good lawyer.
她是个好律师
But to be honest, I was surprised you shot her down.
但说实话 我很惊讶你会把她拉下来
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表