剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Didn't want him to drop her off
不想他把她送到
at a shelter for teenage hookers, you know?
一个未成年妓♥女♥的陪护所 你明白吗
I understand but, uh She deserves another chance.
我能理解 但是 她值得再给一次机会
She's already had four. Then give her five.
已经给了她四次机会了 那就再给她第五次吧
No. Sorry.
不行 很抱歉
We've been friends a long time, Bernie.
我们已经是很多年的朋友了 伯尼
Right.
是的
Want you to know...
希望你能理解
I have ALS.
我得了肌萎缩侧索硬化症
My, God, Alvin. I'm so sorry.
我的天哪 阿尔文 真的是太遗憾了
So... won't be asking you for many more favors,
所以 也会不要求你帮更多的忙了
not for much longer anyway.
反正也不会太久了
You're manipulating me.
你在情感勒索我
I am.
是啊
Come in.
请进
You wanted to see me?
你要找我吗
Yeah, hey. Come on in.
是啊 嘿 快请进
Sit down.
请坐
How you doing?
最近怎么样
Good.
很好
Listen, uh...
听着 呃
what you said about Nicholas...
你说的关于尼古拉斯的事情
I think you're right.
我觉得你说的有道理
There are times when I favor him...
很多时候 我更偏爱他
and I just wanted you to know that, uh...
但是我就是希望你能明白 呃
I'm going to keep that in mind.
我会时刻记住的
Thank you.
谢谢
Your hair looks great.
发型不错
Hi, Nick. Hey, Jake.
嗨 尼克 嘿 杰克
So uh, Dad, uh, about the weekend--
那 呃 爸爸 呃 关于周末
Well, I thought you said it was personal.
好吧 你说过是私事的
I'll take you at your word.
我记得你说过的
Right.
是的
Well, I can explain why I had to go.
但是能解释为什么我一定要走
I'll take you at your word, Nicholas.
我记得你之前说过的 尼古拉斯
Right.
好吧
She won't let me off the hook.
她不肯放过我
What do you mean?
什么意思
I told Victoria. She still wants to get married.
我告诉维多利亚了 但她仍然想跟我结婚
Well, that's great news.
真是好消息
So, like it or not, you're stuck being my Best Man.
所以 不管你想不想 这个伴郎你是做定了
You know...
你知道的
I've been thinking... about that healer.
我一直在想 那个治愈者
Right.
是的
Well, who knows?
谁又知道呢
Maybe it worked. Maybe.
可能就有效果了 很可能
If it didn't... Well, maybe it did work.
如果没有效果 但是 可能会有效果
Lou Gehrig's final season-- 1939.
卢·格里克的最后一季 1939
Something was wrong with him, didn't know what it was.
他遇到些问题 没人知道是什么问题
He still played in eight games. Still got four hits.
他仍然打了八场 还有四个安打
Four? Year before that...
四个吗 之前一年
three years before he died...
他死前三年
Gehrig batted .295,
格里克打了.295
hit 29 home runs.
打了29个本垒打
29. Wow.
29 哇哦
Think about it, Nick.
想想这个 尼克
That's a lot of hitting.
实在是厉害
Excuse me.
失陪
This is it. You know that.
最后一次了 你知道的
No more missing curfews.
决不允许再错过宵禁
Right.
好的
I mean it. l--
我说真的 我
I can't keep getting you out of these situations.
以后再遇到这种情况我也帮不了你了
And, Tiffany, you're going to have to give me my key back.
还有 蒂凡尼 你得把我的钥匙还给我了
You're a great kid, Tiffany.
你是个好孩子 蒂凡尼
Try to stay put.
尽量乖一点
Uh... you can step into my office. I'll be right in.
呃 你们先到我办公室等一下吧 我马上就到
You gave her your key?
你给了她钥匙吗
I did no such thing.
我可没有
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表