剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
What? Yeah, out on the street.
什么 真的 就在外边街上
They just put him in the back of an ambulance,
他们刚刚把他送上救护车
and they're taking him to the hospital.
现在正送去医院
l can take you right down there.
我可以现在就带你过去
No... no, thanks.
不 不用了 谢谢
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. It's fine. I'll just call over there.
是的 没事的 我会给医院打电♥话♥的
Okay.
好吧
Did you... did you, um... ever speak to your father about the Adoption Day thing?
你跟你的父亲提过领养日的事情吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah, Dad... uh... he wants to have lunch with you.
嗯 是的 我爸爸 他想跟你一起吃个午餐
Hmm.
嗯
ls there anything I can do to help you?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Least now I know where he is, and my phone won't be ringing as much, so...
至少现在我知道他在哪 而且也没有人会一直给我打电♥话♥ 所以
Uh, hey. Hey.
你好 你好
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
Oh, it's just you... you missed the, uh, Jupiter meeting yesterday, and, uh...
额 就是你昨天缺席了和木星公♥司♥的会 然后 呃
lt's seven o'clock in the morning, man.
大哥 现在是早上七点
Yeah.
是啊
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Well, you are the way you are.
其实你就是你
Who cares? Who cares?
谁在乎呢 没人在乎
What the hell does that mean?
这话是什么意思
Well... l... The way I am?
我的意思是 我是什么人
Okay... Look... man, I am not gay.
好吧 听着 朋友 我不是同性恋
Okay? If that is what you're implying.
明白吗 这就是你想暗示我的
Okay. Okay, so don't treat me
明白 好了 所以不用这样对我
like I'm some guy that you need to pity
好像我是个需要你同情的家伙
or that you know anything about me, because you don't!
或者好像你知道我的事 你什么都不知道
All right.
好吧
Well, we close the Jupiter deal at ten.
我们十点要定下和木星公♥司♥的合作
Hey.
你好
My daddy did some things.
我爸爸之前做过一些事
Okay.
嗯
lt's hard to explain.
很难说清楚
l had this boyfriend when I was fourteen.
我十四岁的时候交了个男朋友
He was a football player. He was cute.
他是个足球运动员 很帅
My dad was, uh... was in Youngstown then, l think, working in the scrap yard.
我父亲 那个时候在扬斯敦 也许是在废料场工作
And, uh... and I was a cheerleader.
然后 我那时候是个拉拉队长
And... I would look up into the stands, and I would see my father.
而且 当我抬头看看台 就会看到我爸爸
He would just stare at me...
他就在那盯着我
and he would leave me notes...
之后他也会给我留言
about what a whore I was.
说我有多下♥贱♥
And, uh... one night I was...
之后 呃 有一天晚上
l was with this boy, uh...
我和这个男孩一起
and we were just walking home, you know... holding hands.
我们正走回家 手牵着手
My dad was drunk, and he pulled up in his truck,
我爸喝多了 他开着皮卡过来
and he got out and, uh...
走了出来 之后 呃
lt was terrible.
太恐怖了
Hey, Jed.
你好 杰德
Burton.
伯顿
How ya doing?
最近怎么样
Get you something to drink?
要喝点什么吗
Uh... I don't think so. Thanks.
嗯 不要了 谢谢
Jed, why didn't you, uh... why don't you tell me what's going on here?
杰德 你为什么不告诉我这里的情况
So you can tell me that you were right?
然后等你来跟我说你有多明智吗
No.
不
l was never against the club.
我从来没有反对你看这家俱乐部
Yes, you were.
你就是反对的
No... it's just... a nightclub.
没有 这只是一个酒吧
That's a risky venture.
只是风险太大了
Not a... business your family ever knew anything about.
不是的 你们家对这一行没有经验
l just need a little time to get this place on its feet. That's all.
我只是需要一些时间来让这家店站稳脚跟 仅此而已
Right.
好吧
So you'll cut me a break?
那你能再给我点时间吗
Jed, you know, your father and l...
杰德 要知道你♥爸♥爸和我
Hell, I was at the hospital the day you were born.
天呐 你出生的时候我就在旁边
l... I always thought of you as a son, but, uh... I can't do that.
我总想着把你当成我的儿子 但是我不能这样
I'll drop the suit.
我会撤诉的
Well, I appreciate that, but, uh... we've got to be paid.
很高兴你这样决定 但是我们也的确需要被付款了
lt would not be right to let it slide.
再放任下去实在不行了
l don't believe this.
我不相信
I'm broke.
我已经破产了
Jed, just close the club down and sell your assets.
杰德 关了这家店 把能卖♥♥的卖♥♥了吧
Believe me, l... I'll be doing you a favor.
相信我 我是在替你着想
A favor.
替我想
Come by the office tomorrow.
明天来一下办公室
We'll figure out some way to get you back on your feet.
我们会想办法让你东山再起的
l fired you, Burton.
我解雇你了 伯顿
l know that.
我知道
l can't pay you.
我付不起你钱了
Well... just come by the office tomorrow.
嗯 明天来一下吧
ln the matter of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania vs. Alex Franklin Kaller...
宾夕法尼亚联邦政♥府♥对亚历克斯·富兰克林·凯勒诉求
On charge one: Rape, a felony in the first degree,
指控一 强♥奸♥ 一级重罪
we the jury find the defendant Not Guilty.
陪审团认定被告无罪
On charge two: Aggravated Assault, a felony in the first degree,
指控二 恶意伤人 一级重罪
we the jury find the defendant Not Guilty.
陪审团认定被告无罪
Sadie.
赛迪
Thank you.
太谢谢你了
You're welcome.
不客气
Nick.
尼克
Congratulations.
恭喜
l just talked with my wife, and, uh... we can...
我刚刚跟我妻子说过了
Well, we're gonna sell the house, all right?
我们打算卖♥♥掉房♥子 可以吧
We're gonna pay this thing off.
我们会全付清的
Okay.
好的
Okay. Well... congratulations.
好的 恭喜了
Hey. I'm not...
听着 我不是
God, Lucas, I'm so... I'm sorry.
天呐 卢卡斯 我实在是太抱歉了
l mean, I was...
我的意思是
What I did was inexcusable.
我不能为我做的事找借口
Look, I hope that we can keep this...
听着 我希望你别跟别人说
l mean, you have every right to... to do whatever you want.
我知道 你有权利做你想做的事情
l... I'm not gonna call the cops, Jake.
我不会报♥警♥的 杰克
Thank you.
谢谢
l mean, you helped me.
我是说 你曾经帮助过我
So Lucas, look, l, uh...
卢卡斯 听着 我 呃
l can't... I mean...
我没办法
Even if you wanted to, l can't see you again.
即使是你想 我也不能再见你了
Why?
为什么
Because... whatever this was, it's just... it's just... isn't who I am.
因为 不管这是什么 这 这不是真正的我
'Cause your friend found out?
因为你的朋友发现我们的事了
No. No, because...
不 不是 因为
Right, I forgot.
好 我会忘了这一切
Because you're straight.
因为你是直男
So... I mean, uh...
所以 嗯
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
All right, l, uh... collected half a million this week.
好吧 我这周收了五十万美元的帐
Good.
好的
Spoke to Richard Stein.
跟理查德·斯坦聊过了
The Malinger people.
装病拖欠不还钱的家伙
They paid.
他们付钱了
In full? Yeah.
全款吗 是的
Yeah. Good.
那太好了
As for Alex Kaller, uh...
至于亚历克斯·凯勒的事儿 嗯
l thought maybe we could work something out.
我觉得我们也许可以做些什么
lt's a win for Sadie and he brought Checkpoint to us.
赛迪胜诉了 他也给我们提点了
Ah... it's a hundred and sixty thousand dollars.
一共十六万美元啊
Yeah, well, he's ready to sell his home, Dad.
是的 但是他已经打算卖♥♥掉房♥子了 爸爸
Well, we owe the bank a million dollars.
但是我们欠银行一百万美金哪
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表