剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
That's what I'm talking about.
这就是我一直在说的
He's yours, Nick.
你来防他 尼克
Get him.
拦下他
Get him. Oh!
拦下他 哦
Game.
游戏而已
Who's next? Nick.
下一个是谁 尼克
What happened?
怎么了
You're supposed to block that. Did you see that?
你应该拦住他的 你看到了吗
Don't worry about it. I'm not.
别担心了 我没有
I didn't know you couldn't play.
我不知道你不会打
Uh, I just--
呃 我只是
Team sports, Alvin, not really, you know, my thing.
团队运动 阿尔文 并不是 你是到 并不适合我
Venice Beach.
威尼斯海滩
This place is legendary.
这个地方很有传奇色彩
All the ballers played here.
所有的球员都在这玩
The serious ones anyway.
不管怎么样都是很严肃的事
Marcus·Johnson, Byron·Scott, Chris·Mills,
马库斯·约翰逊 拜伦·斯科特 克里斯·米尔斯
Philip ''Hot Sauce'' Champion. You know, Alvin, that was fun
菲利普 辣酱 冠军 你知道的 阿尔文 是很有意思
but I've got to get back to the hotel and make some calls.
但是我需要回酒店 然后有几个电♥话♥要打
No. Let's go swimming.
不行 咱们去游泳吧
ln what?
穿什么
Come on, Nick. What're you afraid of?
快来吧 尼克 你在害怕什么
You're in your underwear. So?
你穿着你的内♥裤♥呢 然后呢
So's that guy.
那小不点也这样穿的
Come on. You comin' in?
快点 你来吗
You go.
你去吧
Aah!
啊
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天哪
Oh. Uh., do you want the bathroom light on?
哦 呃 你想留浴室的灯吗
No, I don't. Why? You?
不 我不用 怎么了 你需要吗
Oh, sometimes when I'm in a new place...
哦 有时候当我在一个陌生的地方
Oh, yeah, sure. You want it on, leave it on.
哦 好吧 当然 你想开着 那就开着吧
Okay. Great.
好的 那太好了
Burton? Yeah?
伯顿 怎么了
What happened with Nick?
尼克怎么了
Oh, he had to...
哦 他得去
go to Los Angeles.
去洛杉矶
Los Angeles? Yeah.
洛杉矶吗 是的
Why?
为什么啊
Some personal matter.
有些私事
Is he okay? Yeah. He's fine.
他还好吗 是的 他很好
Well, good. A few of us were concerned.
那就好 我们很惦记他
Hmm. What a fantastic day.
嗯 今天过得真开心啊
I mean, that was...
我想说 那是
Hey, is that someone famous sitting behind you?
嘿 那是一个明星坐在你后面呢吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think that's someone famous.
我觉得是个明星
Well, maybe it is.
呃 有可能是吧
This is a very good Caesar. Hmm.
凯撒做的真不错 嗯
So when're you getting married?
那你什么时候结婚呢
Haven't set a date yet. I just asked her yesterday, so...
还没定日子 我就是昨天问了她一下 所以
You didn't tell her yet?
你还没有告诉她吗
Right.
是的
Well, I went to her office to tell her but then...
其实 我去她的办公室想要告诉她 但是之后
the clarity--
我明白了
The news gave, me this clarity and I just had to ask her to stay with me.
这个消息让我明白一点 我只想和她在一起
And... it was powerful.
而且使我坚定了这个想法
May I? Oh, thank you.
需要收拾走吗 哦 谢谢
Thank you. That was dee-licious.
谢谢 味道非常好
Do you believe in healers? Like what? What do you mean?
你相信治疗师吗 你想说什么样的
Well, people who have healing powers,
好吧 有的人有治疗的力量
who can, uh, do things with energy or thought.
他们可以 呃 通过意念或者能量做一些事情
I don't know.
我不知道
Supposedly there are people who have gifts like that.
据说有人就有这样的天赋
I've been reading incredible stories and sometimes it works, I guess.
我读了一些令人难以置信的故事 我猜有的时候真的有效
Great.
好吧
What? You don't think it can? l.. .
什么 你不相信吗 我
You know what I think, Nick?
你知道我怎么想的吗 尼克
I think that's Erik·Estrada sitting over there.
我觉得埃里克·埃斯特拉达就坐在那
Hey, Erik!
嘿 埃里克
What's up?
你好啊
Tiffany, wait right there.
蒂凡尼 在那等着
Here you go.
给你
I met a boy.
我认识了一个男孩
What?
什么
His name's Clint.
他叫克林特
We--
我们
We're going out,
我们要出去
dating.
约会
Okay.
好吧
He goes to a regular high school.
他上的是普通高中
He plays soccer.
他喜欢踢足球
His dad's a doctor.
爸爸是一名医生
I haven't told him where I live.
我还没有告诉他我住在哪
So he... drops me outside a house in Shadyside and...
所以 他把我放到沙迪赛德的一个房♥子门口
then I walk back to Jane's Place.
之后 我走回简之家
I've missed so many curfews, they kicked me out.
我有很多次都错过了宵禁 所以他们把我赶了出来
You know, uh--
要知道 嗯
...eventually, you would have to tell him the truth.
最后 你总归得跟他实话实说
That I was a hooker?
跟他说我是一个妓♥女♥吗
Doesn't exactly go over as well as you'd think.
并不会像你想象的一样好
Well, Tiffany-- there-- there's, uh--
好吧 蒂凡尼 有这样一个
there's an attachment order out for you, so...
有一个你的扣押令 所以
I know. I'm going to Juvie.
我知道 我需要进少管所
Yeah. l-- I have to call your social worker.
是的 我 我需要联♥系♥你的社工
Thing is... there's this dance tonight.
有件事 今天晚上有一个舞会
He invited me to the Spring Dance, and I really want to go.
他邀请我参加春季舞会 我也特别想去
Look, l-- I know it may sound stupid,
我 我知道这可能听起来很愚蠢
but I've never been to a real dance.
但是我从来没有参加过一次真正舞会
Okay, this is an empathy exercise.
好了 这是一个感同身受的练习
Jake will read from three prepared statements...
杰克将宣读事先准备好的声明
to his partner-- Burton, in this case--
给他的搭档 伯顿 在这种情况下
and Burton will respond.
然后伯顿需要应答
Okay. Okay?
好的 可以吗
As though you were in your office and Jake was coming to you with a problem.
就好像你在办公室 杰克有问题过来找你
Oh, okay. Okay?
哦 好的 明白了吗
Yeah. Jake.
好的 杰克
''l can't work with that client anymore.
我不能再跟这个客户合作了
''He's rude and disrespectful.
他真的很没有礼貌
He treats me like I'm a cleaning woman, not an attorney.''
他好像把我当成了清洁工 而不是律师
What would you say to that, Burton?
面对这种情况 你会要怎么说 伯顿
Well, uh, a client is a--
好吧 呃 客户是一个
is a damn client, and, uh--
一个混♥蛋♥客户 但是 呃
You know, we're not in the-- in the feeling business.
你知道的 我们不能感情用事
We're in the law business, so if he couldn't handle it,
我们在处理法律业务 所以 如果他不能处理好
I would ask him to refer it to someone who can.
那么我请他找能处理好的人来做
Okay, Burton.
好的 伯顿
Another approach to this kind of problem
这类问题的另一个解决方法
would be to act as a mirror to your colleague.
可以是成为你同事的一面镜子
What does that mean?
怎么说呢
Well, for instance, you could say,
比如 你可以说
''Jake, you sound like you're really upset.
杰克 听起来你是真的很不开心啊
Can you tell me what happened?''
能跟我说说发生了什么吗
You see, that way Jake knows that you're on his team and that his feelings matter.
你看 这样杰克就会觉得你是站在他这边的 而且他的心情对你来说是很重要的
Okay. All right.
好的 好的
Jake, read another one.
杰克 读下一个
''I'm worried about my ability to finish my work this week.
我担心自己有没有在这周完成工作的能力
My mother is sick, and my wife is having some problems at home.''
我妈妈生病了 而且我的妻子也有些不舒服 待在家里
Well, I would certainly say, ''I'm-- I'm sorry to hear that.''
那 我可能会说 我 听到这个消息我很难受
Good.
很好
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表