剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
好的
You busy tonight?
你今晚有安排吗
I don't have any plans, no.
没有
Great, 'cause I'd like to take you someplace.
太好了 因为我想带你去个地方
Where?
去哪儿
It's a surprise.
我要给你一个惊喜
What do you mean? l I'll pick you up later here.
什么意思 晚点我来接你
Nick...
尼克
How's Violet doing?
She doesn't seem to like talking much.
她基本上没说话
But from what I can tell, she never went to kindergarten, preschool, nothing.
但是据我观察 她应该没有去上幼儿园
She just, uh, sat around in her motel room all day.
她就每天待在汽车旅馆
That's right.
是啊
Hey, Violet.
你好 维奥莱特
Do you remember me?
你还记得我吗
I'm gonna help to find you a nice place to stay for a while, okay?
我会帮你找个地方暂时住在那里 好吗
How come you don't have a favorite color?
怎么会有人没有最喜欢的颜色呢
Uh... I... I don't know.
我不知道
Everyone has a favorite color.
每个人都有自己最喜欢的颜色啊
Violet.
紫色吧
What?
什么
Violet. Seems like a nice color.
紫色 紫色挺好的
Shut up.
别逗了
Honey, listen... I'm gonna watch television.
亲爱的 听着 我要看电影了
Shannon, look... listen, uh...
香农 听着
I talked to some people about getting you some help.
我去咨♥询♥了下 想给你提供一些帮助
There's this one lady who evidently is very good.
有位女医生很不错
She's done a lot of work with kids
她帮助过很多孩子
who've... been through what you've been through,
经历过这些的 也就是你经历的这些
and... so l, uh... asked Laurie to... to bring her over here.
所以 我让劳瑞请她过来
When?
什么时候
ln about, uh, about an hour.
一小时之内
I'm fine, Burton. I don't have to talk to anybody.
我没事 伯顿 我不需要找人聊
Honey, look... I'm fine, Burton, okay?
亲爱的 听着 我没事 伯顿 好吗
Shannon... the fact is l, uh... I probably need a little help myself.
香农 事实就是 我自己可能需要帮助
Whatever.
随便吧
I'm bored.
好无聊
Your social worker just has to finish up some paperwork with Alvin.
你的社会工作人员要和阿尔文为你完成一些书面材料
Now that's good. It's you.
画的不错 我画的是你
That's very nice.
你真好
Thank you.
谢谢
You got a TV?
你有电视吗
No, not here.
没有 这里没有
Nick Fallin.
我是尼克·法林
You know, Laurie Solt came over to talk to us with a... a counselor.
劳瑞·绍尔特和一位辅♥导♥员今天过来和我们聊了聊
Right.
哦
Shannon says she'd be up in her room watching TV.
香农说她去楼上看电视
They got here, and I go upstairs.
她们到了之后我上楼叫她
She's not there. She's gone?
她不在楼上了 她走了吗
I didn't hear her leave.
我没有听到她离开
Did you call the police? No, I didn't have to.
你报♥警♥了吗 没有 我没必要报♥警♥
Laurie Solt-- she was angry.
劳瑞·绍尔特很生气
Told me she didn't think I could handle Shannon anymore.
她跟我说我再也管不住香农了
Maybe she's right.
也许她说得对
Maybe I can't handle all this...
也许我应付不了了
That's crap.
胡说八道
You can't blame yourself.
你不用自责
Hello.
你好
Yeah. Roy.
好 罗伊
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好的
Sure.
好的
Roy's with Shannon at Malcolm's studio.
罗伊现在陪着香农在马尔科姆的工作室
Honey, you all right?
亲爱的 你还好吗
l-- I need your help.
我 我需要你的帮助
What's going on? I need to talk to you inside.
怎么了 我们进去谈吧
What's going on here?
到底怎么了
I'll stay with her.
我陪着她
You want to sit in the car?
要不要坐到车上
So I get this call from Malcolm, and he says that Shannon's back here
我接到了马尔科姆的电♥话♥说香农又到他的工作室了
and he... wants her out because of all the trouble she causes him.
他想让她离开 因为她给他添了很多麻烦
I drive over, the whole time thinking, ''The trouble she caused him?''
我开车过来的时候 一路上我都在想 是香农给他造成麻烦了吗
So I come in here. I tell her to wait outside.
所以我进来之后 让香农到外面等我
Asked him what he did it for.
我问他做了些什么
He just lied.
他跟我撒谎
I asked him where he got the money.
我问他钱是哪里来的
He lied.
他撒谎
So I shot him.
所以我朝他开了枪
Twice.
我开了两枪
After what he did...
他错了太多
What's gonna happen to Roy?
罗伊会怎么样
I don't know, honey.
我不知道啊 亲爱的
He's going to jail?
他会不会进监狱
For the time being, yeah.
目前会
Malcolm told me he'd marry me when I got old enough.
马尔科姆说等我长大了他会娶我
Really?
是吗
He said we could move somewhere like... New York or Los Angeles... or Paris.
他说我们可以搬到纽约 或者洛杉矶或者 巴黎去
Right.
是吗
He said he loved me... all the time.
他一直说他很爱我
He would say that all the time.
他一直这样跟我说
But then... when I got over there... he yelled at me.
但是当我到今天那里的时候 他吼了我
Called me names. Told me I got him into trouble.
骂我 说我给他惹了很多麻烦
But, he's... he's the one who wanted me to do all that stuff.
但是 这些都是他让我做的呀
Yeah.
嗯
The pictures he took and the tape at the motel...
他拍的那些照片还有汽车旅馆的那些录像
I remember it, Burton.
我都记得的 伯顿
I just...
我只是
I remember all of it.
我全都记得
I just promised Malcolm I'd never tell.
但是我答应过马尔科姆我不会告诉别人
Violet's foster parents are here to pick her up.
维奥莱特的养父母来接她了
Thanks.
谢谢
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Little bit scared?
我有点害怕
That's okay.
没事的
lf you need anything... anything at all, you just call me, okay?
如果你需要我帮忙的话就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Okay.
好的
It's for your new house.
这是送你的新家的礼物
It's every color in the world.
世界上的每种颜色都在里面了
Oh. Thanks.
哇 谢谢
Hey, uh... Look, I'm sorry about last night.
嗨 听我说 昨晚的事我很抱歉
I understand. You don't have to apologize. It's okay.
我明白 你不用道歉 没事
What're you doing right now?
你现在在干嘛
You know... the usual.
没什么
Grab your coat. I want to show you something.
拿上外套 我想给你看样东西
You bought the house?
你把房♥子买♥♥下了吗
Well, I just... put down a deposit.
我只是付了定金
Nick... No. It's just...
尼克 不 只是
you know, there's so much... that's just not safe,
有很多问题要考虑 那样不太安全
and, uh... you know, so much that doesn't work and...
而且你知道的 很多事都不太行
Yeah, but, Nick...
是 但是 尼克
I want to know that you live somewhere good.
我想让你住到一个安全的地方
Somewhere... safe.
一个安全的地方
Both you and the baby.
你和孩子
So, uh... I want you to have it.
所以我希望你能住在这里
With or without me, l... I want you to have it.
有我或者没我都行 我想让你住在这里
With you.
我要和你在一起
But not like this.
但是不是像这样
Then however you want.
那你想怎么样都好
I mean, I...
我是说 我
Thank you so much... for doing this.
很感谢为我做的这些
But, I... I don't know, I think that, you know,
但是 我觉得啊
for now we should probably just work on the little things.
现在我们应该把心思放在一些小事上面
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表