剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Pleasure to meet you, Nick.
很高兴见到你 尼克
l'm glad that you and Miss Pell could come by
我很高兴你和佩尔小姐能来这里
to help straighten out this mess.
帮我们理顺这个烂摊子
We come to town outsiders,
我们来的时候是外来人
we leave town outsiders.
走的时候还是外来人
We have to look out for each other.
我们需要互相照顾
l see.
我明白
Like l told the police, we are ostensibly a big family.
就像我跟警♥察♥说的那样 我们表面上就是一个大家庭
And l guess l'm supposed to be the father here.
我想我就是这个家里的父亲
As such, l'm often called upon to play a paternalistic role.
正因如此 我经常会被要求发挥家长式的作用
Paternalistic?
家长式
Joey, like all kids here,
乔伊 就像这里的任何一个小孩一样
are the children of children, emotionally speaking.
感情上来说 他们就是孩子中的孩子
They need love, guidance, sometimes discipline.
他们需要爱 指导 有时候还需要纪律
lt's in my best interests to watch over them.
对我来说最好的选择 就是照顾好他们
After all, most of them will stay with this carnival for life.
毕竟 他们中的大多数会永远跟着这个嘉年华
Are you aware that Joey claims you molested him?
你知不知道乔伊说你在猥亵他
l'm aware of his accusations.
我知道他的指控
Do you spend much time alone with Joey?
你经常单独和乔伊待在一起吗
Sure. He helps me out sometimes.
是啊 他有时会帮我忙
With the mail?
回复邮件吗
Right.
是的
And you've never touched Joey?
你从没碰过他吗
l've been amectionate with the boy, yes.
我很喜欢那个男孩 是的
l'm amectionate with all the kids.
我喜欢所有的孩子
Where can l find Joey's mother?
乔伊的妈妈在哪里
And when she starts to dance,
当她开始舞动时
she quivers like a bowl of Grandma's jelly
她就像寒霜凌凌的清晨
on a cold, frosty morning!
老奶奶碗里颤动的果冻
We got a fire-eater!
我们这儿有吞火人
Freaks, wonders, and curiosities!
奇人异事
The strange, the weird, the odd,
千奇百怪
the bizarre and the unusual!
不同寻常
Oh, boy!
哦 天呐
Wait till she turns around.
等她转过身来
Oh, yeah.
太棒了
Excuse me. Um...
打扰一下
Miss Smith?
您是史密斯小姐吗
Nicholas Fallin.
我是尼古拉斯·法林
l'm your son's court-appointed guardian.
我是你儿子的法庭指定监护人
Your son says George Meadows was masturbating in front of him.
你儿子说乔治·梅多斯在他面前手♥淫♥
l want my kid back.
把我的儿子还给我
Do you know anything about what your son is saying?
你知道你儿子所说的事情吗
lf George Meadows was touching himself in front of my son,
如果乔治梅多斯在我儿子面前自♥慰♥
l would kill him.
我会杀了他的
So, then, your son is lying?
所以你儿子是在说谎吗
Where's Joey?
乔伊在哪里
That doesn't answer my question.
你没有回答我的问题
l don't even know who you are.
我都不知道你是谁
That does not answer my question, like l said.
如我所说 你没有回答我的问题
Look, l know you're a lawyer.
听着 我知道你是律师
l just don't know what the hell you have to do with any of this.
我不知道你干嘛非要掺和这件事
The court is going to ask me for a recommendation
法庭会要求我提出乔伊
about where Joey should live.
今后应该住在哪里的建议
My son took off. l don't know why.
我儿子逃跑了 我不知道为什么
Maybe he was sick of working all summer,
也许一夏天的工作使他厌恶
or maybe because he wanted to see his dad,
或者是因为他想见到他的爸爸
who, by the way, he doesn't even know.
一个他甚至不知道是谁的人
lt happens.
这时常会发生
Kids around here want to see what the normal world is like.
这里的孩子希望看看外面正常的生活是什么样的
So, you're confident there's been no abuse?
所以你很确定没有人虐待乔伊
l've known George Meadows all my life.
我非常了解乔治·梅多斯
He's all right.
他没什么问题
Please give me back my son. We're leaving at the end of the week.
请把我的孩子还给我 我们这周末就要离开这儿了
Give him back.
还给我
Have you seen this?
你见过这个吗
What?
什么
lt's your son's statement. It, uh--
这是乔伊的陈述 这上面
lt's very specific about what happened in that trailer.
这上面关于在拖车里发生的事情描述得很详细
Nick. About James--
尼克 关于詹姆斯事儿
l just wanted to say Thank you.
我只是想说 谢谢你
Terrible thing. l met him once Any messages?
太糟糕了 我之前见过他一次 有消息吗
He seemed like such a nice guy.
他看起来是个好人
Any messages? Oh.
有消息吗 哦
Right. Here you go.
对了 给
Thank you.
谢谢
Nick.
尼克
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Need anything? l'm fine.
需要帮忙吗 我没事
l was thinking about that shrink you were seeing.
我刚才在想你的心理医生
You need his number?
你需要他的手♥机♥号♥码吗
No, l was thinking about you.
没有 我在想你
No, l'm all right.
不用 我没事
You OK?
你还好吗
Yeah. Why?
我没事 怎么了
Well, after what happened the other night,
那晚发生那件事之后
you were kind of--
你好像
You know about that partner's meeting this afternoon, right?
你还记得今天下午的合伙人会议吧
Yeah, finalizing bonuses.
记得 确定最后的奖金
4:30.
下午四点半
l'll be there.
我会去的
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
How are you feeling? All right.
你还好吗 没事
Yeah, l've been pretty upset. l mean, l was--
是吗 我很不开心 我是说 我本来
l was supposed to have lunch with James tomorrow.
我本来明天是要和詹姆斯一起吃午饭的
Hey, Nick, um--
尼克
Look, man, if you want to talk, you know...
听着 如果你想找个人谈一谈的话
l'm here. All right?
我就在这里 好吗
Guess this is kind of a bad time.
我想现在说这个不是时候
Bonuses?
奖金的事情吗
Uh, yeah. l made up a memo of hours, billings, new business.
是的 我写了一份时间 账单 新业务的备忘录
l mean, this was before l heard about James, of course.
当然这是我在听到詹姆斯的事情之前写的
Nick?
尼克
There's a man named Harold Watson on the phone--
有个叫哈罗德·沃森的人打电♥话♥找你
something about a kid named Joey Smith.
关于一个叫乔伊·史密斯的小孩的事情
You Nick Fallin? Yeah.
你是尼克·法林吗 我是
Hey. Harold Watson.
你好 我是哈罗德·沃森
Who the hell could--
这个人怎么
l mean, they arrested this freak that did that to Joey?
我是说 他们把那个对乔伊做出这种事的人抓起来了吗
The police are still Iooking into it.
警方还在调查
Oh, my God. l can't believe it. Son of a bitches.
天呐 我真不敢相信这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
l mean, Joey's only-- What is he, eight years old?
乔伊才几岁 才八岁吧
Nine.
九岁
Nine.
九岁
l know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
How could l-- you know, with Amy?
我和艾米的事情
l was, uh--
我那时
l had a very interesting summer ten years ago.
十年前 我度过了一个非常有趣的夏天
l was partying pretty hard.
当时玩的很野
l met Amy, and--
我遇到了艾米 然后
One-week thing, right? l mean, we've all been there.
一周的事情 我们都经历过 对吧
We may need to find a place for Joey to live.
我们需要为乔伊找个住的地方
Oh, right, l'm sure.
哦 好的 肯定要啊
Would you consider having him live with you?
你能不能考虑下让他和你住一起
You mean here? Yeah.
你是说这里吗 是的
l'll speak to my wife and kids.
我会跟我的老婆孩子谈一谈
Let me know.
有结果告诉我
Sir? Sir?
长官 长官
Your car is in my husband's spot.
你的车停在了我丈夫的车位上了
My husband has MS. Oh, l'm sorry.
我丈夫有代谢综合征 抱歉
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表