剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
You're screwing me, you know that?
你在影响我 你知道吗
This is what Shannon wants.
这就是香农想要的
Well, that's not what she says to me.
这并不是她跟我说的
Well, that's what she told Social Services.
事实上 这是她跟社会服务部说的
That's on the record.
记录上都有的
She'll say it again in a court of law if you make her do it.
如果你再逼着她的话 她会在法庭上再说出来的
Just agree to the adoption.
你就同意收养就可以了
I'll give you visitation rights.
你会有探视权
Ten thousand.
一万
What?
什么
Ten thousand... I'll agree to whatever you want.
一万美金 你想怎么样就怎么样
Oh, Roy.
哦 罗伊
Hey, Laurie.
嘿 劳瑞
Burton. Nice to see you. How are you?
伯顿 很高兴见到你 最近怎么样
Fine, thanks. Come on in.
还不错 谢谢 进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Have a seat there.
请坐
How've you been? Okay. And you?
最近怎么样啊 还好 你呢
Good. Thank you.
还可以 谢谢
So...
那
You know I had a meeting this morning
你知道我今早开了一个会
with the Headmistress at the Thurmond Academy.
和瑟蒙德学院的校长
Mrs. Hayden, yeah. She's a... she's a terrific lady.
海登太太 是的 她是一个 一个很了不起的女士
I assume you know how Shannon's been doing in school.
我希望你能了解香农在学校都在做什么
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah, we're working on that.
哦 是的 是的 我们在努力学习了
l, uh, hired a tutor and I check her homework every night,
我 呃 给她请了一个家教 而且我也每天给她检查作业
and I think, uh... I think she's improving.
而且 我觉得 她也在进步
Mrs. Hayden doesn't think Shannon has the skills she needs to succeed at Thurmond.
海登太太并不认为香农拥有在瑟蒙德取得成功才能
Uh... that's what we're working on.
呃 这也是我们一直努力的原因
She says she should be in the fifth grade, not the eighth grade.
她说她应该在五年级 不是八年级
Oh, that's ridiculous.
哦 这太荒谬了
Burton, they're recommending that Shannon be placed in another school,
伯顿 他们已经建议香农转校了
a school that can meet her special needs.
专区一个能满足她特殊需求的学校
Special needs?
特殊需求
It's just that she's... not prepared for the school you've placed her in.
她只是 她只是还没有准备好去你们让她去的学校
That's all, Burton.
只是这样 伯顿
Hi, Burton.
嗨 伯顿
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Roy just came over to say hi.
罗伊就是过来打个招呼
Yeah. Right. Go wait in the car, okay?
哦 好的 去车里等我可以吗
Go ahead. Go on. I'll see you soon.
去吧 去吧 拜拜
Bye.
拜
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
这就是我想跟你说的
I'm not allowed to see my own daughter?
我不能来看我自己的女儿吗
Not without my permission.
没我的允许就不行
I was just talking to her about this whole thing.
我就是跟她说清楚整件事
Seeing what she wanted.
看看她想怎样
I mean, Mr. Fallin...
我的意思是 法林先生
Hey, you're right.
听着 你是对的
She wants to be with you.
她想跟你在一起
Listen, I talked to Laurie Solt and Mrs. Hayden today...
听着 我今天跟劳瑞·索尔特和海登太太谈过了
and, uh, we're thinking maybe Thurmond is not exactly the right school for you.
而且 呃 我们觉得瑟蒙德也许并不是一个适合你的学校
I can go back to my old school, then?
那我能回到我之前的学校吗
No, no. We're thinking about New Borders.
不 不行 我们正在想着去新边界
What? New Borders.
什么 新边界
That's a school for retards.
那是一所弱智学校
No it's not. Actually, it's a pretty good school.
不 并不是 事实上 这是一个还不错的学校
It's a school for retards.
就是一个弱智学校
Honey... l, uh... I know this has been a tough year for you...
宝贝 我 我知道今年对于你来说是非常艰难的一年
all the changes and everything,
所有的改变和周围的一切
but... why don't you just try this for a semester or two?
但是 要不你就去试一两个学期
Then we'll figure out what to do.
之后我们再定下一步该做什么
Just send me back to my old school, then. I'm not going there.
把我送回原来的学校吧 我不会去那的
All right, I'll tell you what. Let's talk about it later.
好吧 我之后再跟你说 晚点我们再聊这件事
Maybe we'll have dinner and go to a movie.
也许我们该吃个晚餐再看一个电影
All right?
可以吗
Okay?
好吗
Yeah.
好的
You mind?
能进来吗
Oh... no, go ahead.
哦 没事 进来吧
Just have to make some calls.
就是需要打几个电♥话♥
Hello, Andrew Levinson, please.
你好 帮我找一下安德鲁·莱文森
Andrew. Emily Bernsley.
安德鲁 我是艾米丽·伯恩斯利
I'm calling about your house arrest pilot program.
我打电♥话♥来想跟你说一下你的软禁试点计划
I'm representing a kid who would be perfect for it.
我这有一个孩子很适合
No. I'll go work somewhere else.
不 我要去其他地方工作
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
I just need another thousand dollars, Abby, to reprint the flyers.
我还需要一千美金 艾比 需要重新印传♥单♥
No, no, I'm serious, Abby. I don't want to be the butt of a joke.
不 不 我很认真 艾比 我不想成为一谈笑话
Herb O'Rourke just called. His wife agreed to take Philip back.
赫伯·奥罗克刚刚打电♥话♥来了 他妻子同意接回菲利普了
Really?
是吗
So... nice news.
真是 好消息
Yeah. Yeah. That's good news.
是 是啊 真是个好消息
Nice news.
好消息
I can pass my classes at Thurmond... if I try harder.
如果我再努力一点 我能通过瑟蒙德的考试的
I guess... I'll have to try harder, Burton.
我想 我会再努力一点的 伯顿
Well, maybe you need some basic skills, honey.
也许 亲爱的你需要一些基础的技巧
I mean... uh... It's not your fault, but if you... if you had...
我的意思是 呃 并不是你的问题 但是如果你
if you had the basics... I can do it, Burton.
如果你有一些基础的 我能做到的 伯顿
Mrs. Gleason, my math teacher, said I could take a make-up test tomorrow.
格里森太太 我的数学老师 说我可以参加明天的补偿考试
And I've studied a little bit for it.
而且我之前学过一点
Tomorrow?
明天吗
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I can do it.
我能做到的
Test on what?
什么考试
Fractions and percents. Stuff like that.
分数和百分数 类似于这种的
Oh. Huh.
哦 是么
Give me a percentage, and I can turn it into a fraction.
给我一个百分数 然后我把它转换成分数
Go ahead.
就这样
Okay.
好的
Can you turn this into a fraction?
你能把它转换成分数吗
Well... you don't have to do this now, honey.
算了 宝贝 你现在不需要做这些的
Uh, I can do it, Burton. I'm not stupid.
呃 我可以的 伯顿 我不是笨蛋
Oh, I know you're not stupid, honey. I know that.
哦 我当然知道你不是笨蛋 我知道的 亲爱的
Come on, let's just go home.
走吧 咱们回家吧
Come on.
走啦
Come on.
快点
Come on, honey.
走啦 宝贝
You-- you said we were going to the movies.
你 你之前说我们要去看电影的
Shannon, this is ridiculous. Now come on.
香农 别无理取闹 现在要我们回去了
You said we were going out.
你说过我们要出去的
Honey, get out of the car and come inside.
宝贝 下车 然后进屋
What are you doing here? What are you doing in my house?
你怎么在这 你在我家做什么
Hey. What happened?
嘿 怎么了
Roy and... some other guy...
罗伊和 一些其他人
I didn't get a look at his face...
我没看见他的脸
trying to steal your mother's jewelry.
要偷你妈妈的珠宝
I ran after 'em...
我追他们
but... shoved me down...
但是 他们把我推倒了
hit my damn head.
撞到了头
How are you feeling?
现在感觉怎么样
Oh, dizzy. It's no big deal.
哦 有点晕 没什么大问题
Look... I need you... I need you to take care of Shannon tonight.
我需要你 我需要你今晚照顾一下香农
Oh, Dad... l...
哦 爸爸 我
Really. Look, I gotta be here overnight. This is a concussion.
真的 看 我今晚得一直在这 有脑震荡
They're gonna do these tests. Right.
今天晚上得做检查 好吧
I'm really concerned about Shannon.
我真的很关心香农
All right. Where is she?
好吧 她在哪
She's over at Junie's. Okay.
她在琼尼家 好的
So get over there as soon as you can, all right?
那你尽快赶过去 可以吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表