剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Previously on The Guardian.
《法外情真》前情回顾
You can't drink any more Nicolas.
你不能再酗酒了 尼古拉斯
You can't use drugs,
你不能再嗑药
and you can not continue to lie...
你也不能再
to the people who love you.
对你爱的人说谎了
Lulu I asked you to marry me...
露露我向你求婚了
and you just looked at me like I was insulting you.
而你却看着我 好像我在侮辱你
So you screwed Susanne Pell?
这就是你和苏珊娜·佩尔上♥床♥的原因吗
Lulu please...
露露求你了
Don't go.
别走
Nike, what did you take?
尼克 你嗑了什么
You need help.
你需要帮助
You gonna make some changes.
你得做出改变了
My feeling is we should start outpatient for the next 30 days.
我感觉我们在接下来的一个月都需要门诊治疗
Come on! I'm coming!
快点 我来了
Don't worry. I'll get it.
别担心 我会赶上的
Nick. Morning, Alvin.
尼克 上午好 阿尔文
You know where I live?
你知道我住哪里
Yeah. Um, yeah.
是的 嗯 是的
I haven't seen you around for awhile.
我有段时间没见你了
Well, you know, Lulu-- she doesn't really want me around the clinic.
你知道 露露 她不想让我去律所
You catch the bus?
你要坐公共汽车吗
Three days a week. Gotta cut down on those fossil fuels.
一周三天 我必须要减少燃料的使用
Good for you. Yeah.
真有你的 是啊
I've been looking at those, uh, hybrid cars.
我一直看着这些 呃 混合动力汽车
Maybe when the lease runs.
也许到期限满的时候
Well, here's my bus.
嗯 我的公交车到了
Hey, Alvin, do you have a minute to talk? I'm gonna be late, Nick.
嘿 阿尔文 你有时间可以谈一谈吗 我要迟到了 尼克
Well, I'm working on my amends for the-- you know, the program.
嗯 我正在努力弥补 你知道的 那个项目
You coming, Alvin?
阿尔文 你上车吗
Not today, Clim.
今天不了 克利姆
Hi, Norah.
嗨 诺拉
Hi.
嗨
Thanks. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
The ninth step already, huh?
第九步已经开始了 是吗
l-- I'm working on it.
我 我正在努力
That's fast.
还挺快的
I wrote some things down, and, uh--
我写了一些东西 然后 呃
lt's pretty cold out here, Nick.
外面太冷了 尼克
I'll give you a ride to work, and we can do it in the car.
我可以开车送你去上班 然后我们可以在车里聊一聊
Sure.
当然可以
Look, I appreciate everything you've been saying, Nick,
听着 尼克 我很欣赏你所说的一切
and, of course, I'm happy to let bygones be bygones, but--
当然 我很乐意过去的就让它过去 但是
Well, I'm three weeks in. It's only a 30-day program.
嗯 我已经做了三个星期了 而这只是一个30天的项目
Well, you see, in my situation,
好吧 要知道 以我的情况
I wasn't ready to make my amends for almost a year.
将近一年的时间里 我都没有做好补偿的准备
Well, Alvin...
好吧 阿尔文
Okay, then. Right. Right.
那好吧 对啊 对啊
Come in.
请进
Nick. Hey.
尼克 嘿
How have you been?
你最近怎么样
Okay. How are you doing?
还好 你好吗
Okay. Did you get my messages?
还可以 你收到我的留言了吗
Yeah. Yeah, I still think that you should continue
是的 是的 我还是觉得你应该继续
with your outpatient therapy before you take cases.
接受治疗在接案子之前
I wasn't calling about that. Because, I think, until I know
我打电♥话♥不是为了这个 因为 我想 直到我知道
that you're not drinking or doing drugs,
你没有喝酒或吸毒
it would be highly irresponsible for me to let you practice law here.
我让你在这里做律师是极不负责任的
I wasn't calling about the clinic.
我打电♥话♥不是为了律所的事
Oh.
哦
I was calling because, uh,
我打电♥话♥是因为 呃
I wanted to talk to you about what I've done.
我想和你谈谈我做过的事
About the fact that I'm pregnant with our child,
我怀了我们的孩子
and you're having sex with another woman?
但是你却和另一个女人做♥爱♥的事儿吗
Maybe this isn't the best time.
也许现在不是最好的时机
Maybe not.
也许不是
Maybe, uh, another time.
也许 嗯 下次吧
Nick, it crashed.
尼克 出车祸了
What? The bus. It crashed.
是吗 那辆公交车 它出事了
What bus? My bus the 38B.
哪一辆公交车 我要坐的那辆公交车 38号♥公交车
Went over a guardrail on Route 51 .
冲出了51号♥公路上的护栏
The news is saying that a lot of people are dead.
新闻报道说 很多人都死了
I was just about to get on it.
我本来是要上车的
I was supposed to be on that bus.
我本来应该在那辆公共汽车上
We'll stay ahead of this, uh, Pat. Good.
这事儿我们得抢占先机 呃 派特 很好
Jake is already coordinating with the-- your PR--
杰克已经在协调公♥关♥了
We're setting up a grief counseling plan today.
我们今天要制定悲伤咨♥询♥计划
Good.
好的
Now, there will be civil suits filed.
现在将会有民事诉讼出现
Our answer, of course, will be a blanket denial of all claims and liability.
当然 我们的答案是全面否定所有索赔和责任
The driver's given blood and urine samples to the police,
司机给警♥察♥提供了血液和尿液样本
and he's down at the county hospital right now with his daughter,
他现在和他的女儿一起在县医院
but, uh, he has agreed to speak with us later today.
但是 呃 他已经同意今天晚些时候和我们谈谈
I'll interview the driver.
我会去采访那个司机
No. Jake's taking care of that.
不 杰克会处理的
I can do it.
我可以采访的
Be advised. It won't be a--
请注意 它不会是
No. Jake's on that.
不 让杰克来处理
But we do need, uh, maintenance records on the bus,
但是我们确实需要 呃 公共汽车上的维修记录
and, uh, the regulation manual for your drivers.
还有司机的驾驶手册
...tragic AIlegheny County Transit bus crash
悲惨的阿勒格尼县过境公交车事故
on Route 5S has reached S5.
在5号♥公路已经有5人死亡
The death toll has climbed...
死亡人数正在攀升
Well, let's get to work.
好吧 让我们开始工作吧
I'll talk to you later, okay?
我稍后再和你谈 好吗?
I can talk to the driver.
我可以和司机去交涉
I thought maybe you could, uh, drop over to the Transit Authority
我想也许你可以顺便去一下交通部门
and check on that accident reconstruction work.
检查一下事故重建工作
Well, I could do that on the way to the driver's house.
好吧 我可以在去司机家的路上这么做
Nicholas, this case could cost Allegheny Transit tens of millions of dollars.
尼古拉斯 这个案子可能会让阿勒格尼损失数千万美元
What they need from us is continuity and consistency.
他们需要我们保持连贯性和一致性
You're saying I can't work on it?
你是说 这案子我不能插手吗
Well, come on in here a minute.
好吧 跟我进来一下
Nicholas, you've got a lot of important stuff going on right now for yourself--
尼古拉斯 你现在有很多其他的事情要处理
I gotta work.
我必须得工作
Right.
好吧
Dad, I can handle working. All right.
爸爸 我能应付的 好吧
I will stop by the Transit Authority on the way to the driver's house.
在去司机家的路上 我会到交通局去
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Come in.
请进
What is it?
怎么了
I got a new client. He's 13,
我有一个新的委托人 他只有13岁
and his father died today in that bus accident.
他的父亲在今天的公交车事故里去世了
Uh-huh.
嗯
His name is Connor Adams. He was on the bus, too.
他叫康纳·亚当斯 他也在公共汽车上
Was he hurt?
他受伤了吗
His wrist. He's got some stitches, but otherwise--
他的手腕受伤了 他缝了几针 但除此之外
Well, what can I do for you?
嗯 我能为你做些什么
Connor and his father lived alone. The mother died a few years ago.
康纳和他的父亲独自居住 他母亲几年前去世了
The only relatives in the area are a cousin and an uncle.
这里唯一的亲戚是他的一位堂兄和叔叔
I did a little background check, and it turns out that--
我做了一些背景调查 事实证明
Uh, could you just tell me, Suzanne?
呃 你能直接告诉我吗 苏珊娜
Right. Okay.
好吧 好的
Um, Connor's Uncle Phil spent seven years in a state prison
康纳的叔叔菲尔在州立监狱呆了七年
for aggravated assault and rape.
因为故意伤害和强♥奸♥
He's still drinking heavily, and his apartment--
他还酗酒 而且他的公♥寓♥
Well, what about the cousin?
嗯 那他的堂兄呢
Connor's with him now. The problem with Cousin Dell
康纳现在和他在一起 戴尔的问题是
is that, uh, he already has a severe history of neglect with his own kids.
他曾经很严重地忽视过自己的孩子
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表