剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
No.
没有
Well, Nick, if you're in, we're in.
好吧 尼克 如果你加入 我们同意
Let's do it.
一起干吧
Great!
好极了
Okay. Well...
好的 那
Welcome to the firm.
欢迎加入事务所
Thanks.
谢谢
So, Nick, we've got John Clayton coming in tomorrow.
那么 尼克 我们明天约了约翰·克莱顿
l used to represent him l know.
我之前是他的代表 我知道
Is that a problem? No.
那有问题吗 没有
lt's great. You know his foibles.
很好 你知道他的弱点
Yes, l do.
对 我知道
We need a little help selling his company. So, if you don't mind?
我们需要一点帮助来卖♥♥他的公♥司♥ 所以 如果你不介意
No, l don't mind. Good.
不 我不介意 好的
This is gonna be fun, Nick!
这会很有趣的 尼克
You know, working together.
你懂的 在一起工作
Right. Yeah. It'll be fun.
对 对 会很有趣
lt will be. Yeah.
会的 没错
She's sleeping.
她睡着了
How's the baby?
孩子怎么样了
So, l got a problem.
所以 我有个问题
Taliek Allen's got ten days before they execute him.
在他们处死塔里克·艾伦之前还有十天
So l have to file a petition for relief with the trial court
所以我今天必须提交救济请♥愿♥书
and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court today.
给初审法庭和宾州最高法♥院♥
Good luck.
祝你好运
Plus supporting memoranda.
加大支持的备忘录
That's a lot of work. l can't do it alone.
那个工作量很大 我没法独自完成
Alvin, Lulu's just had a baby. l've just started a new job.
阿尔文 露露刚生了孩子 我才刚开始新的工作
l can't do it alone.
我没办法一个人做
Taliek got his greeting's letter yesterday.
塔里克昨天收到他的问候信了
Greetings?
问候什么
''Greetings from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
来自宾州英联邦的问候
Your execution day has been scheduled.''
您的行刑日期已经安排好了
Greetings?
这是问候吗
That's the way it starts.
这就是说事情开始了
You ever been to South America?
你去过南美吗
No.
没有
l've been thinking about going to Antarctica.
我曾经想过去南极洲
What does that have to do with South America?
有什么是必须在南美做的吗
You gotta fly to Chile to get to the South Pole.
你要飞到智利才能到南极
Oh.
噢
l contacted this cruise company.
我联♥系♥了这家邮轮公♥司♥
They send a ship with an icebreaker on the bow.
他们派了一艘船头带有破冰设备的船
Just cuts right through the ice.
正好直切入冰里
Supposed to be incredible.
应该会很棒的
l've got good news.
我有些好消息
You have a frontal lobe injury.
你得了大脑额叶损伤
When you were hospitalized after the attack,
当你受到攻击后住院的时候
one of your doctors stated that you had brain damage.
你的一个医生说你有脑损伤
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
lt means we have a defense,
意味着我们可以辩护了
a defense your public defender should've brought up during your trial.
一个你的公辩律师在你审判期间应该提出的辩护
Oh, you can get me out of here?
噢 你可以把我从这里弄出去吗
Well, l think we can keep you alive.
好吧 我想我们可以让你活下去
We're filing motions with the courts asking them
我们正在向法♥院♥提出动议 要求他们
to consider this new evidence.
考虑这个新的证据
l thought you said they already rejected us.
我想你会说他们已经拒绝我们了
That was before they knew about this.
那是他们在知道这个新证据之前
And they'll hear you now? That's the hope.
那他们现在听你说了吗 希望会
lf they don't?
如果他们不呢
Then we have to prepare for the Board of Pardons.
那我们就不得不为特赦委员会做准备了
That's where they make you beg for your life, right?
那是他们让人乞求活命的地方 是吗
Well, you have to write a statement convincing them that you should live.
好吧 你必须写一份令人信服的声明给他们 表示你应该活着
That's why l brought Nick.
这就是我为什么带了尼克
l have to make sure those motions get filed.
我必须确保那些动议能被申请
Nick's gonna stay and help you with your statement.
尼克会待着在这里帮你完成你的声明
Here are the guidelines.
这是些参考
Hang in there, Taliek.
坚持住 塔里克
You definitely don't like Margaret?
你确定不喜欢玛格丽特吗
Not really.
不确定
And you don't like Sophia?
你也不喜欢索菲亚吗
Well, l like it better than Margaret.
好吧 比起玛格丽特我更喜欢它
You don't like either one?
你两个都不喜欢吗
l don't know.
我不知道
Well, do you have any ideas?
好吧 你有什么主意吗
l'd like to name her after my mother.
我想用我母亲的名字给她起名
Did you hear what l said?
你听到我说的了吗
Did you read that stum that the social worker dropped om?
你读了那个社工放下的东西了吗
Yeah.
读了
This baby just needs so much attention.
这个孩子需要更多的关注
There's just no way that we can just hand her off to anyone.
我们不能随便起个名字给她
Can we talk about this later?
我们能晚点谈这个吗
Sure.
当然
Wow, it's so different.
哇 变化很大啊
Hey.
嘿
lt's like a whole new you.
好像你焕然一新了
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
How does _51 ,OOO a year,
一年五万一千美元
no corporate credit cards, pay your own parking, and 70-hour weeks sound?
没有公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥ 你自己付停车费 每周按小时计费 听起来怎么样
Like crap.
像扯淡
Would you like to be head of Legal Services of Pittsburgh?
你想担任匹兹堡的法律负责人吗
What?
什么
Lulu wants to work part-time.
露露想做兼♥职♥
She does? Called me this morning.
她做兼♥职♥ 今天早上打我电♥话♥
Told me to start looking for a replacement.
告诉我可以开始找替补的人了
Well, she didn't say anything to me.
好吧 她还什么都没和我说
You interested?
你有兴趣吗
No.
没有
Why not? l have a job.
为什么不 我有工作了
This?
这个工作吗
Right.
对
This.
这个吗
Right.
对
How's Taliek's statement going?
塔里克的声明怎么样了
Fine. Fine.
挺好的 不错
Okay.
好
You need to, in your own words, state the details of the crime
你需要用你自己的话阐述犯罪的细节
for which you're requesting a pardon.
来请求原谅
They already know what happened.
他们已经知道发生什么了
Yeah, l'm just filling out the form. So l need your words.
对 我只是需要填满这张表 所以我需要你的话
l shot those guys.
我射了那些家伙
Go on.
继续
l got beat with a pipe.
我被一根管子打了
l lost my baby.
我的孩子没了
A lot a people looking the other way, so l just got my gun and went up there.
很多人都看向另一边 所以我拿起枪就追上去了
l don't know why l did it, man, l don't.
我不知道我为什么这么做 我不知道
All right. In your words,
可以了 用你的话说
why do you believe that your plea for mercy should be granted?
为什么你相信你的请求可以得到宽恕
'Cause l don't want to die.
因为我不想死
No, Taliek, that's just not gonna work.
不 塔里克 那样说没用
What am l supposed to say, huh?
那我应该说什么 呵
Look, why are we even doing this? l'm just gonna lose.
听着 我们为什么要做这个 我会输的
You don't know that.
还没盖棺定论
You know, l remember the last time you tried to help me.
你知道 我会记住在最后的时刻你试着帮助过我
Your heart wasn't in it, not even a little, and we lost.
你的心不在这儿 哪怕只是一点 然后我们输了
Yeah, you didn't give a damn about it.
是的 你对它毫不在乎
See, you just talked and talked and talked,
看吧 你就只是说说说
but there was nothing happening behind your eyes.
但是脑子里什么都没有想
ln your words, why should your plea for mercy be granted?
用你的话来说 为什么你要请求宽恕
You want me to die? No, l don't.
你想我死吗 不 我不想
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表