剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Nick. Hey, how are you?
嘿 尼克 嘿 最近怎么样
lt's been a wild couple a days.
这几天太忙了
l bet. Well, congratulations.
我想也是 恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
l just saw Kate.
我刚刚看到凯特了
Oh, yeah. She, uh...
哦 是的 她 呃
She came by and she wanted to talk about Jake.
她过来 想要聊聊杰克的事情
l guess he told her about the attack. She was kinda freaked out about it.
我猜他可能跟她说了那次袭击的事 她有点吓坏了
Did you say something?
你说什么了吗
No. l couldn't. l just...
没有 我也不能 我只是
l just changed the subject and talked about her wedding shower.
我转了话题 跟她聊了聊婚礼派对的事
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Kate told me that you and Jake were having some problems at work.
凯特跟我说你和杰克在工作中有些问题
Yeah.
是的
Well, what's going on?
那么 现在怎么样了
Jake's trying to get me thrown out of my firm.
杰克想把我从我的公♥司♥中赶出去
What? Why didn't you tell me?
什么 你怎么没有跟我说
Oh, you don't need the stress. You're about to have a baby.
哦 你不需要有压力的 你马上就要生了
Well, l hope you're not embarrassed about it.
好吧 我希望你不要觉得尴尬
No, not at all.
不会 一点也不会
Because l don't care if you work for that firm or not.
因为我并不在意你是否在那家公♥司♥工作
Well, l kinda do.
好吧 我还是很在意的
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How many hours do you have left?
你还有几个小时了
Four.
四个
End of an era. Right.
马上就结束了 是啊
End of an era.
终于要结束了
This pen...
这支笔
Yes?
怎么了
This pen was given to my father for his high school graduation
这支笔是我爸爸高中毕业的时候收到的
by my grandfather.
我爷爷给的
lt's a 1954 Alt-Rodere, gold-tip.
是1954年的XX 金尖
lt cost my grandfather a week's salary.
花了我爷爷一周的薪水
l want you to have it, Nick.
现在我想把它给你 尼克
Alvin, you don't have to give me anything.
阿尔文 你什么都不用给我的
To remember your time here.
为了让你记得在这的时光
Thank you.
谢谢
You gotta admit, you kinda liked working here.
你得承认 你是挺喜欢在这工作的
Nope. No. l, uh... l didn't.
没有 呃 我可没有
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 非常犯些
Nick, this just came from Judge Damsen's office.
尼克 这是达姆森法官办公室给你的
Great. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
l knew it. You understand what that means?
我知道 你这道这意味着什么吗
according to this judge.
根据法官所说的 我再也不是我孩子的爸爸了
The Glasses have changed their mind about your visit.
格拉斯夫妇改变了对于你看孩子的想法
What?
什么意思
Mrs. Glass is concerned.
格拉斯太太有点担心
Concerned? What, she scared of me?
担心什么 她害怕我吗
She believes the story.
她相信了你的事情
l have never-- Man, l did not rape that girl!
我从来没有 先生 我真的没有强♥奸♥那个女生
Well, she believes the girl's story.
但是 她相信了那个女孩的事
But he promised me, man! l'm sorry.
但是他已经答应我了 先生 很抱歉
No, man! He promised me! You heard him promise me, man!
不 不行 你听到了的 他已经答应我了
Chris, how are you feeling?
克里斯 你感觉怎么样
Thanks a lot, jerk-om. They're gonna kill me now.
真的是谢谢你了 混♥蛋♥ 他们快杀了我了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You told Director Clarkson what happened to me?
你跟卡拉克森主管说了我的事情吗
Yeah, of course l did.
是啊 我当然说了
He went after the kid that did this to me,
他去找那个打我的家伙了
and now his buddies are gonna kill me... unless l can do something.
现在他的同伙要杀了吧 除非我做些什么
You should have got me out of here.
你应该把我弄出去
lnstead of spending all your time with that black kid,
而不是把时间都花在那个黑小子身上
you should have been helping me instead.
你应该来帮我的
The Sixth Amendment guarantees all persons
第六修正案保证了所有人
assistance of counsel for their defense.
在辩护时能得到律师的协助
lt has been repeatedly interpreted by the courts to mean adequate
法♥院♥也一再解释这是适当的
and skilled counsel.
并且熟练的法律顾问
As l have made it painfully clear to this court,
正如我在法庭上努力阐明的
Taliek·Allen was never amorded such representation.
塔利克·艾路从来没有这样的代表
The Commonwealth wants to take Taliek·Allen's life.
英联邦想要剥夺塔利克·艾伦的生命
He has been condemned to die
他被判处死刑
despite the fact that the rules of our Constitution
尽管我们宪法的规定
have not been adhered to,
没有被遵守
and that is an irreversible injustice.
这很明显是不公平的
Death is not something to be handed out arbitrarily.
死亡不是随便就能发给谁的东西
An agreement was reached, Your Honor.
法官大人 我们之前已经达成一致
For which there was no consideration.
这不在我们的考虑范围内
My client was willing to sign the termination papers.
我的当事人愿意签署终止协议
ls that not enough?
这样还不够吗
The agreement was based on the presumption
这项协议是建立在假设的基础上的
his signature would be necessary.
他的签名才是必须的
lt isn't any longer. The agreement isn't enforceable.
到此为止 协议不能强制执行
Mr. Glass, if you'd just hear me out. l need to talk to you about...
格拉斯先生 请听我说完 我需要再跟你谈谈
Nick, your father's argued before the Supreme Court, right?
尼克 你的父亲在最高法♥院♥辩护过对吧
Yeah. Did you help him with that?
是的 你那个时候帮他处理案子了吗
A little. Why?
参与了一点吧 怎么了
l drafted a Writ of Certiorari. Maybe you could take a look at it?
我起草了调卷领 也许你可以看看
You're gonna appeal to the Supreme Court?
你要上诉到最高法♥院♥吗
l can't just let him die, Nick.
我不能就这样看着他死 尼克
Hi.
嗨
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Hiding.
躲起来
From who?
在躲谁
Him.
他
Why?
为什么啊
l don't like him.
我不喜欢他
Well-- Lulu!
好吧 露露
Come here.
来一下
This is Lulu. She's gonna take care of you just for a minute, okay?
这是露露 先让她照顾你一会 好吗
Just a minute.
就一会
lnemective assistance of counsel?
法律顾问的协助吗
lt's worth a shot.
值得一试
What's this about? What do you mean?
到底怎么回事 什么意思
No, what is this really about?
我想知道到底怎么回事
The death penalty's barbaric.
死刑是野蛮的
l don't think it's about the death penalty, Alvin.
阿尔文 我并不认为只是关于死刑的问题
What, you think this is about me? It's not.
什么意思 你觉得是跟我自己有关吗 不是的
lt's about the fact that Taliek·Allen does not deserve to die.
事实上是塔利克·艾伦不应该死
Everyone has a right to life.
每个人都有活着的权利
Right.
是的
Well, it's not about me.
好吧 真的不是我自己的原因
l'm sorry l called you so many times.
很抱歉给你打了好多次电♥话♥
It's all right. l wasn't sure who else to call.
没关系的 我不确定我还能跟谁说
Lulu was being weird about it, and l guess l thought we could talk.
关于这件事 露露有点奇怪 所以我猜想我们可以聊聊
Okay.
好吧
l know that you and Jake are having some problems,
我知道你和杰克现在有些矛盾
but l thought, well, you're the person who knows him the best.
但是我觉得你是最了解他的人
Well, l wouldn't say that.
好吧 可能我不应该这样说
Jake always spoke so highly of you.
但是杰克之前一直在夸你
Well, that's nice to hear.
哦 很高兴听到这个
Now that's... changed.
但是 现在变了
Jake's kind of changed.
杰克变了很多
He told me about the attack,
他跟我说了那次袭击
and l guess l started to think about how something like that might happen,
之后我就在想 怎么会发生这样的事情
how someone might find themselves in that type of a situation.
一个人如何发现自己处于那样的环境中
And l guess l began to wonder if the attack was random
然后我就在想那次袭击是不是真的
or if it was the result of a lifestyle.
或者是由于他生活方式造成的结果
Okay.
好吧
And l guess l thought that maybe you could tell me something about that.
所以我在想 也许你能跟我说说这件事
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表