剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Okay.
好
William Henson? Detective DeMaria, Pittsburgh Police.
威廉·亨森 这里是警探德马里亚 匹兹堡警方的
We would like to ask you a few questions if you've got a minute.
如果你有空的话 我们想要问你一些问题
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Oh! Here. This is for you. Oh! Jake!
给 这个是给你的 杰克
And, uh, good news: You're off the hook.
还有 好消息 你脱身了
The guy from the club called and postponed.
俱乐部的人打电♥话♥来推迟了
Yeah, the man who was shot this morning?
那个今天早上被枪击的人吗
His name was Ken Graham. He worked at Hemphill-Smith.
他叫肯·格雷厄姆 他在亨普希尔·史密斯公♥司♥工作
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
He's been a member of the club for years.
他是这个俱乐部的会员好多年了
Well, did you know him well? Mr. Graham? No.
好吧你很了解他吗 格雷厄姆先生吗 不
I remember he used to laugh a lot and tell stupid jokes.
我记得他很爱笑 而且讲一些笨笨的玩笑
I did know his son, Ken Jr.
我认识他儿子 小肯
Oh, and you were friends? With Ken Jr.? No.
你俩是朋友吗 和小肯吗 不是
You know, we knew each other but he died freshman year of college.
你知道的 我们了解彼此 但是他在大一的时候就死了
Overdosed.
用药过量
The family's been through so much.
这个家庭经历的太多
Oh. Well, listen, I mean, if you want to call it a night,
听着 我的意思是 如果你想今晚就这样了
I mean, I understand.
我意思是 我明白的
Well, you are all dressed up.
你都打扮好了
And you wore your black shoes.
你还穿着你的黑鞋子
I did. I bet your socks even match.
是啊 我打赌你的袜子也很般配
They do.
他们确实是
Maybe we should just get something to go.
我们或许应该找点事情做
Head back to your place.
回你那边去
All right. You can, uh, make sure I hang up my suit correctly.
好的 你可以 呃 确保把我衣服挂对地方
Okay.
好
Can I help you?
需要什么帮忙吗
I'm here to fix up Alvin's office.
我来这整理阿尔文的办公室
Excuse me?
什么
I'm here to fix up Alvin's office.
我来这整理艾尔文的办公室
Oh, hey, Billy. Uh, this is Lulu's office now.
比利 这是露露的办公室
My omice is somewhere else.
我的办公室在别的地方
Ah. Emily, uh... Bernsley.
艾米丽 伯恩斯利
Emily, this is Billy Henson.
艾米丽 这是比利·汉森
Come on. Let's go, Billy.
来吧我们走 比利
Uh, I'm gonna need a hand rail.
我需要一个扶手
And I was hoping you'd build me some smaller filing cabinets and bookshelves.
我希望你能帮我做一些小的文件柜和书架
Lower? Yeah, yeah, lower.
低一点 对对 低一点
I got a call this morning from the criminal courts.
今天早上我接到刑事法庭的电♥话♥
They want Andrew evaluated by a psychiatrist.
他们想让安德鲁去看心理医生
When's the test? Quarter past one this afternoon.
什么时候测试 今天下午一刻钟
The Juvenile Wing of Southwestern Psych.
西南精神少年科
All right. Thanks. Okay.
好的 谢谢 好的
I can lower the light switches, too, if you want.
我也可以降低灯的开关 如果你想的话
Why not?
为什么不呢
Billy? Yeah?
比利 怎么了
How did it go with the police?
警♥察♥那边什么情况
They just kept asking about my dad.
他们还是一直问关于我爸爸的事情
Right. About how he died.
好吧 关于他怎么死的
How did he die?
他怎么死的
He got stabbed about three years ago.
他在三年前被刺伤了
They kept asking what I thought happened and who I thought did it.
他们一直问我我觉得是怎么发生的 我觉得是谁做的
They never found the killer? No, they never did.
他们从来没找到凶手吗 他们从来没有
What do they need to know about me?
他们需要了解我什么
The doctor just wants to see if there's a reason you can't remember
那个医生只是希望看看 有没有什么原因让你记不起来
what happened the night you were attacked.
你被袭击的那晚发生了什么
I just can't remember.
我只是想不起来
Right.
好的
But you did say something to the police in the hospital.
但是你确实在医院和警方说了什么
That's what the District Attorney wants to talk to you about.
这就是地区检察官想和你谈的事
What I said to the police?
我对警方说过的话吗
Right.
好吧
I don't remember what I said.
我不记得我说过什么了
That's why the judge wants you to talk to the doctor.
这就是为什么法官要你和医生谈谈
So maybe I don't have to testify?
可能我不用去作证了吗
Maybe.
可能吧
Sir, can I help you?
先生 我能帮你吗
I'm sorry, you can't come back here. Get out of my way, lady.
抱歉 你不能回来 别挡我的路 女士
Alvin? Alvin?
阿尔文 阿尔文
Charles?
查尔斯
Charles.
查尔斯
It's too late, Charles.
太晚了 查尔斯
I need my files, Alvin.
我要我的文件 阿尔文
I never told my fiancée what my step-father did to me.
我从来没有给我的未婚妻 说我继父对我做了什么
Never told nobody.
从来没有告诉任何人
Now the cops are coming around to talk to me about it.
现在这些警♥察♥来拜访我和我谈论这些事情
And she wants to know what's going on.
她还想知道是怎么回事儿
I'm marrying this woman in two weeks.
还有两周我就要和这个女人结婚了
What's she gonna say when I tell her what happened?
我告诉她发生了什么 她会怎么说
lf this comes out in public, I'm suing your ass, Alvin.
如果这事公开了 我要起诉你 阿尔文
I'm gonna come after you.
我会找你的事儿的
Take care of yourself, Billy.
照顾好你自己吧 比利
Hi, Billy.
嗨 比利
l--l made this, just now.
我 我 做了这个 刚刚做好
Looking for William Henson.
在找威廉·海森
Oh, he's, uh, right back there.
他就在那后面
Billy?
比利
Detective DeMaria. We spoke yesterday.
德马里亚警探 我们昨天讲过话
Yeah, l--l remember.
我 我记得
I was hoping you'd come down to the station and talk with us again.
我希望你能到警局 来和我们再谈谈
Why? We have some more questions.
为什么 我们还有点问题
Is Billy a suspect? Are you his lawyer?
比利是嫌疑人吗 你是他的律师吗
Yes. I'm advising him not to talk to you.
是的 我劝他不要跟你说话
Then you should arrange his bail. You arresting him?
那你应该安排他保释 你要逮捕他
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Don't answer any questions.
什么都别回答
It's all right, Alvin.
好吧 阿尔文
Don't answer any questions, Billy.
什么都别说 比利
You have the right to speak to an attorney.
你有权和一名律师讲话
lf you cannot amord one, one will be appointed to you at government expense.
如果你不能得到一个 政♥府♥将派个一给你
You understand these rights as I've explained them to you?
你明白我刚才向你解释的权力了吗
Okay.
好了
How did it go?
怎么样
Uh, excuse me. Do you have a minute?
打扰了 你有空吗
Just take a seat.
坐着等会儿
Uh, what did you find?
呃 你有什么发现
Andrew seems to be functioning well, given the circumstances.
考虑到目前的情况 安德鲁的身体状况似乎还不错
He definitely understands the dimerence between truth and lies.
他很清楚真♥相♥和谎言的区别
Do you think there's any psychological/physical reasons
你认为这里有生理和心理上的原因吗
why he can't remember what happened?
为什么他记不起来发生过什么
ln my opinion, no.
我的观点是否定的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Sorry, I was just--
抱歉 我刚刚
That file's none of your business.
这些文件跟你没有任何关系
I'm sorry.
对不起
l, uh...I'm sorry.
我 我 对不起
Did they let him out? Uh, no.
他们让他出来了吗 没有
His arraignment isn't until tomorrow morning.
他的传讯要到明早了
How's he doing? Don't know.
他怎么样 不知道
They wouldn't let me see him.
他们不让我见他
I thought you were his lawyer?
我想你是他的律师吧
Yeah, I said I was, but Billy didn't ask for me.
我是这么说的 但是比利并没有要求见我
It's just...
就是
I mean, clearly the police think that he's doing these--
我的意思是 很明显警♥察♥他做了这些事
No. They arrested him for an outstanding vagrancy warrant, not for the killings.
不 他们逮捕他的理由是流放 而不是谋杀
Why would they do that?
他们为什么这样做啊
They want to interrogate him about these shootings,
他们想就这些枪击事件审问他
and they're trying to intimidate him.
他们试图恐吓他
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表